PDA

View Full Version : What is with this?

draginraiser
08-18-12, 02:43 PM
Lately, I've been seeing quite a few, three this morning alone in fact, of low level players (clarify low level = under 15) giving out advice, hints and tips to much higher level players. Is there something I'm not in on? Or are these perhaps players of a higher level with more than one device? I'm rather confused. As I'm not a very high level but to just have like five people under level fifteen randomly start posting on my wall what I should breed, perhaps they are using my dragons to test their theories?
Anyone else had this happen? :) thanks

08-18-12, 02:45 PM
Just because someone is a low level doesn't mean they didnt get luck. I had hatched an Atlantis dragon at a very low level from luck. Lots of people just get lucky then they give out advice

draginraiser
08-18-12, 02:49 PM
I'm not saying they aren't lucky, but I have almost every dragon minus the dreaded diamond and these people with perhaps three habitats and maximum rarity dragon being an eagle are trying to tell
Me how to get a diamond, I'm left sitting there going whaaaaat? :)

08-18-12, 02:51 PM
They either search the forums or have seen it on someone else's page. When I first started I searched peoples walls trying to find as much data as possible then I also found a wiki sight about the different eggs and breeding times. So they could be doing that as well

draginraiser
08-18-12, 02:56 PM
True, thanks for your replies. I'm just rather skeptical about doing what randoms tell me to without any explanation or reason haha. I love reading the forums too, and have found a few good breeding pairs that are working for me such as athletic and fairy, that's how I've gotten my seabreeze and both my parakeets so far so I'm going to see that out till try #25 :)

Darkstorm2
08-18-12, 04:22 PM
Just come to the forums for advice. Lots of high levels here with lots of dragons. :). Not me though...

lollyloo123
08-19-12, 05:10 AM
Lower level players doesn't mean theyre oblivious to how the game works, or in another case, they've found out a bit of info and just want to share it around maybe?

joeyc0417
08-19-12, 11:54 AM
Thank You. I'm so mad! I thought I was the only one who had this happening... I am Lv 47.

I always have people at level 15 telling me "Did you know you can get a diamond from breeding Firestorm + Island? Atlantis + Scorpion won't work."
"You shouldn't always breed Atlantis + Scorpion, because you will probably get sick of it." Yes, someone told me that.
Or if someone else asks me a question on my wall, they answer it. "Oooh! I know how to get a Forestfire! You breed Forest + Air Dragons." Yes, thats right. Someone put that on my wall. If they're going to answer FOR me, you mine as well do it correctly. And I think you should put it on their wall, as well.

I tried breeding Island + Genie once, and some level 10 player came on my wall and started:

"IF YOU ARE TRYING FOR DIAMOND YOU CANT USE PRUPLE CUZ U HAS TO HAVE 4 COULRS TAT ISNT PURPEL CUZ IT HAS 2 B RED GREEN YELOW BLEU! PURPEL WONT WORK!!" Okay... *Delete* And guess who isn't breeding Island + Genie anymore, since PURPEL WONT WORK!!!

It just gets on my nerves that people with less experience tell me what to do.

draginraiser
08-20-12, 01:34 AM
I feel the same way, haha it's like guys I'm level 41 with most of the dragons, I thiiiink I may possibly just a tiny little bit know what IM DOING!!!! Haha

elvjess
08-20-12, 02:39 AM
Haha! I get that to. It bugs the []out of me

jellybeanicecream
08-20-12, 03:04 AM
Me too... L53...just because I don't have a diamond dragon, doesn't mean I don't know the ingredients...and the advice comes from people who don't have one either...gives me a laugh so no harm done ;)