PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Nest?

Breejan1987
08-18-12, 12:24 PM
Is spending 250 gold the only way to get a second nest? Or perhaps I'm missing something?

08-18-12, 12:28 PM
Unfortunately it is the only way. Team lava won't lower the price down no matter how hard we try. On dragon story it was at one point 25 gold then the shot the price up to 250.

shakiba
08-18-12, 12:50 PM
Unfortunately it is the only way. Team lava won't lower the price down no matter how hard we try. On dragon story it was at one point 25 gold then the shot the price up to 250.

What? 25 gold?? Wow!!! I wish MS at least had the opportunity to purchase it for that price.

The only thing I'm saving up for with my gold is that nest.

08-18-12, 12:55 PM
Yeah I have been saving for a nest in dragon story for a while because the put the price up to 250. And it makes things difficult because you can only send 3 gold per day. Which makes everything extremely hard. I wish that teamlava's development team would listen to the input about lowering the price to 25 gold again or being able to send more then 3 gold per day

shakiba
08-18-12, 12:58 PM
Yeah I have been saving for a nest in dragon story for a while because the put the price up to 250. And it makes things difficult because you can only send 3 gold per day. Which makes everything extremely hard. I wish that teamlava's development team would listen to the input about lowering the price to 25 gold again or being able to send more then 3 gold per day

Exactly. I hope they soon find a way for us to gain gold without purchasing, such as mastering. Or at least the max price for that nest for 100 gold instead of 250 gold.

Breejan1987
08-18-12, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the info. I really liked Pet Hotel Story but it got to the point that it took so long for things to complete and expansions too expensive. I barely ever open the game now. It looks like it will be the same for this one....too bad because it's really cute.

None of the new games seem to be nearly as well planned out as Farm, Restaurant, Bakery or Fashion.