PDA

View Full Version : Dilemma

chewytwix
08-18-12, 06:32 AM
I was playing SIX story games as of yesterday (bakery, restaurant, fashion, csm, dragon, and now monster) and decided to quit one. I didn't plan on playing monster very long (just long enough to reach level 15 and get 3 or 15 gems in my other story games. Monster story is too similar to dragon story and after quitting monster story, four story games is more than enough games.

But then I got a pegasus!

I didn't even notice it took 2 days to breed (I didn't even check). I'm level 13 and was happy to quit in a few days, but I know how hard it is to get this guy. In my other games, I NEVER get 1st place prizes and I've gotten 2nd place prizes maybe only twice in the last two years. This poor girl tried 62 times to get this in a different thread so I feel like I should stick around even though I really want to quit...darn you TL!

anketam
08-18-12, 08:00 AM
That is one hell of a dilemma. I wish I had half of your dilemma, particularly the diamond pegasus part.

sweetstuff525
08-18-12, 08:07 AM
Wow congrats... I wish I had the diamond Pegasus and the goals about monster story to get free gems

chewytwix
08-18-12, 08:32 AM
sweetstuff, I wish I could just gift you a monster. I added you as a neighbor btw

I think I get the goals because I dont download TL games until their goal pops up for all my other story games. For example, I never bothered to download dg, csm, pet shop story, bubble mania, monster, world war, pet hotel ETC until the goal pops up for all of my current story games. So you can see how many gems I've had...(the gems gave me mostly 3rd or 4th place prizes btw, so it wasn't that great). Once, I downloaded a World War game for one of my story games when it didn't show up for the others, I only got gems for THAT story game. So I would delay download as much as possible until the goal pops up for everything...

sweetstuff525
08-18-12, 08:38 AM
Yeah accepted invite.. I got to learn to be more patient to download games ... Like that I'll get the goals.. I'll try to do that next time a new game come out ...

Do you remember what you used to get diamond?

chewytwix
08-18-12, 08:56 AM
inferoo lvl 4 and wavewing lvl 4

lanadelgaga
08-18-12, 09:54 AM
you're so lucky i wish i was you.

this was your first try correct?

chewytwix
08-18-12, 10:27 AM
mmm I technically didn't try, but I suppose first time breeding two different hybrids

chewytwix
08-18-12, 10:33 AM
i got 20 firestorm and 20 magic in dragon story.