PDA

View Full Version : not being able to clear mushrooms/bark stumps without expanding nearby plot

brittanafan
08-17-12, 08:15 PM
This is infuriating me! I just spent an entire day expanding a new plot, then cleared all of the trees and whatnot that were in the spot, but I can't actually USE the spot for a full sized habitat because there's this tiny bark stump thing in the corner that I can't actually click on to clear, because the spot below it has a tree that is covering it up!

So basically this spot is useless to me, until I can expand the spot below it, which'll take me yet another 24 hours! :(

This is ridiculous though. You should be able to click on/select all the things that you need to clear regardless of whether the spaces around it are cleared. I already figured that clearing from left to right works better, but this issue is because of a spot BELOW the one i just cleared, and I didn't have the option to clear bottom to top since I was limited with my choices for this expansion :(

Anyone else frustrated by this?? :(

riitzc
08-17-12, 09:15 PM
One thing that works for me...

Lock the screen over where the item you want to clear is. Unlock and wait for it to load. For me, it loads the blue screen then smaller items, then habitats and uncleared land, then dragons. Sometimes it works, some it doesn't.

brittanafan
08-18-12, 12:45 PM
One thing that works for me...

Lock the screen over where the item you want to clear is. Unlock and wait for it to load. For me, it loads the blue screen then smaller items, then habitats and uncleared land, then dragons. Sometimes it works, some it doesn't.

what do you mean by lock the screen? like, turn it off? i'm on a kindlefire if that matters...

brittanafan
08-18-12, 12:47 PM
oh! i think that worked!!! thank you!

riitzc
08-18-12, 03:28 PM
Glad to hear :)