PDA

View Full Version : Breeding glitch/error for Furball (curently giving Birdball by mistake)

killbethy
08-17-12, 07:17 PM
Just in case anyone is currently wasting time and gold right now trying to breed for the rare blue x red combo, the 7 hour Furball.... WAIT!

It seems to be glitched at the moment. Breeding blue x red will give you the correct common hybrid (Sea Buffalo) but incorrrect rare hybrid (Birdball... the blue x yellow rare hybrid). I wasted 8 tries going for it with 5 Sea Buffalos and 3 Birdballs to show for it as of 10:15 PM EST. Sad that it took seeing the Birdball error 3 times before I was certain I didn't tap yellow by mistake lol.

sweetstuff525
08-17-12, 07:39 PM
Wait so what do I have breeding? I have 7 hr from sea buffalo and shraptor

killbethy
08-17-12, 08:46 PM
Wait so what do I have breeding? I have 7 hr from sea buffalo and shraptor

7 hours is the Furball... since you got it off of breeding a hybrid monster with a monster containing a different color form the first parent... you obviously had more potential outcomes (which is kind of common sense, so I probably should have s****ped that and saved my fingers the extra typing. oh well) Perhaps it only happens when using a blue blob and firefox as parents, since it only has the two potential results.. common or rare. /shrug and in this case the common is the 8 hour Sea Buffalo which coincidentally is one of the only pair of monsters released so far to share a breeding time (which is the *drumroll* birdball). I wonder if the shared breeding time has anything to do with the glitch... :-/

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
08-29-12, 07:41 AM
Ok, well this makes sense. On my 2nd attempt at the Shell Monster... I was breeding Sea Buffalo and Wavewing both times. Last time got another Griffin, this time it said 7 hours and after searching it, I thought no that can't be right! Well we shall see what happens then.

khanine
08-29-12, 09:55 PM
That happened to me too.... I got a birdball instead! But it's kinda better than getting another seabuffalo ><

gfab2000
08-29-12, 10:25 PM
I bread blueblob x firefox and got both birdball and furball...

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
08-30-12, 03:55 AM
My mistake I got a Furball, not a Birdball. But it's my first rare so I'll take it! Used Sea Buffalo and Wave Wing