PDA

View Full Version : what are the colors/elements for each monster?

brittanafan
08-17-12, 06:38 PM
I'm trying to make myself a spreadsheet but I can't view the monsters that are only purchasable past my current level in the game, so I can't tell what two elements make them up.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out? I'm using blue=water, red=fire, yellow=air, green=forest

Blue Blob - blue
Tree Rex - green
Dream Bird - yellow
Fire Fox - red
Ecogoo - blue/green
Palmwing - yellow/green
Wavewing - yellow/blue
Griffin -
Leaf Lion -
Sea Buffalo -
Shell Lizard -
Sky Turtle -
Cuddlecrab -
Shraptor -
Tonguetoad -
Inferoo -
King Clam -
Diamond Pegasus -
Birdball - blue/yellow
Furball -

I'm going to guess that diamond pegasus is all four of them, in the same way that the diamond dragon is all four elements in dragon story... right?

brittanafan
08-17-12, 06:51 PM
also, which monsters are rare and which are common? I checked the reference thread but didn't see that listed yet... :(

shakiba
08-17-12, 07:52 PM
also, which monsters are rare and which are common? I checked the reference thread but didn't see that listed yet... :(

You can check the game itself. Go to market, then go to monsters. Each monster has a little i (I think) on the right bottom corner. Tap on that, it tells if its common or rare.

brittanafan
08-17-12, 08:05 PM
You can check the game itself. Go to market, then go to monsters. Each monster has a little i (I think) on the right bottom corner. Tap on that, it tells if its common or rare.

yeah, i mentioned that i couldn't do that past the monsters that are level 5, since i'm only at level 5 right now and i can only view like 5 of them :/

so i'm trying to get a jump on my spreadsheets by filling in the breeding info/colors now, but because I can't view them in my game I thought i'd ask on here. In dragon story there's a community spreadsheet with that info, but this game I guess is still too new *shrugs*

riitzc
08-17-12, 09:03 PM
Blue Blob - Blue 90/h Common
Tree Rex - Green 100/h Common
Dream Bird - Yellow 120/h Common
Ecogoo - BG 130/h Common
Fire Fox - Red 150/h Common
Palmwing - YG 160/h Common
Wavewing - YB 140/h Common
Birdball - YB 240/h Rare
Shell Lizard - White 175/h Rare
Griffin - YR 190/h Common
Leaf Lion - RG 165/h Common
Sea Buffalo - RB 180/h Common
Inferoo - RG 340/h Rare
Furball - RB 280/h Rare
Sky Turtle - WY 195/h Common
Cuddlecrab - WR 200/h Common
Shraptor - WG 220/h Common
Tonguetoad - WB 185/h Common
King Clam - WB 450/h Rare
Diamond - RBGY 525/h Ultra Rare

brittanafan
08-17-12, 09:33 PM
Blue Blob - Blue 90/h Common
Tree Rex - Green 100/h Common
Dream Bird - Yellow 120/h Common
Ecogoo - BG 130/h Common
Fire Fox - Red 150/h Common
Palmwing - YG 160/h Common
Wavewing - YB 140/h Common
Birdball - YB 240/h Rare
Shell Lizard - White 175/h Rare
Griffin - YR 190/h Common
Leaf Lion - RG 165/h Common
Sea Buffalo - RB 180/h Common
Inferoo - RG 340/h Rare
Furball - RB 280/h Rare
Sky Turtle - WY 195/h Common
Cuddlecrab - WR 200/h Common
Shraptor - WG 220/h Common
Tonguetoad - WB 185/h Common
King Clam - WB 450/h Rare
Diamond - RBGY 525/h Ultra Rare

thank you so much!! and lemme ask, are the ##/h the value at level 1?

and how do you get white? is it the same as diamond which is all 4 colors? or is it like magic, which is just the combination of two colors? (taking off of dragon story?)

riitzc
08-17-12, 09:50 PM
I haven't gotten a white yet.

The goal I have for shell lizard says ” two parents, more than two colors ”. I've seen reports of palmwing and sea buffalo for shell, so it would be the same as diamond.

##/h is Lv 1. They have a list for coins at Lv10 on the reference thread.

rivaldiraharja
06-26-13, 07:17 AM
I've been skip a shell lizard mission with a gold, can I get it? After I skip that mission?

rivaldiraharja
06-26-13, 07:21 AM
I've been skip a shell lizard mission..with pay a gold.. can I get it? After I skip that mission..

'Ve been combine a palmwing and seabufallo twice.. and one get a griffin egg.. and one again get a palmwing...
Any comment??

brandonu
07-01-13, 11:50 AM
I've been skip a shell lizard mission..with pay a gold.. can I get it? After I skip that mission..

'Ve been combine a palmwing and seabufallo twice.. and one get a griffin egg.. and one again get a palmwing...
Any comment??
Keep trying. It's all quite random. I am trying for a diamond and get Shell Lizards probably 1 out of every 10 attempts.

doublescream
07-23-13, 01:38 PM
To get a Shell Lizard you'll need at least three different colors. So Ecogoo + Dreambird would work, for example. But I'd say it's better to use four colors, that way you could get a Diamond Pegasus too. Good luck breeding!