PDA

View Full Version : buying gold problems

stormy168
08-17-12, 06:15 PM
I bought some gold today for the first time and when I entered my ID/PW, nothing happened, no gold was added and no confirmation came up so I dont know if TL just took my money without giving me anything. I tried again and got the gold the second time. Now whenever I enter the game, without doing anything, the game always asks for my apple password to log in which is really weird...

how do I fix this? I tried re-starting didn't help.

mattyboo1
08-17-12, 06:17 PM
I bought some gold today for the first time and when I entered my ID/PW, nothing happened, no gold was added and no confirmation came up so I dont know if TL just took my money without giving me anything. I tried again and got the gold the second time. Now whenever I enter the game, without doing anything, the game always asks for my apple password to log in which is really weird...

Email support@teamlava.com

mattyboo1
08-17-12, 06:17 PM

I had the apple password glitch once just ignore it it will go away

stormy168
08-17-12, 06:18 PM
I'm gona wait for my receipt before emailing them, hopefully I didnt get charged twice lol...

kooky panda
08-17-12, 07:16 PM

Whenever you are playing games and you get the pop up to enter your itunes ID/password, this means that your device has lost your stored information somehow.
Go to setting under store and log out of your itunes account, then log back in. This should fix the issue.

Check your itunes receipt when you get your email and if any issues, send an email to support@teamlava.com
Include a copy of your receipt.

stormy168
08-18-12, 09:08 PM
Whenever you are playing games and you get the pop up to enter your itunes ID/password, this means that your device has lost your stored information somehow.
Go to setting under store and log out of your itunes account, then log back in. This should fix the issue.

Check your itunes receipt when you get your email and if any issues, send an email to support@teamlava.com
Include a copy of your receipt.

Thanks for the suggestion, but the password window is still coming up after I tried the above. And I was also charged twice. Already emailed, hopefully this gets resolved soon.