PDA

View Full Version : Getting Gems for playing other games

neocool00
08-17-12, 12:59 PM
Alright, so I was playing bakery story, fashion story and monster story. I completed all the goals for bakery and deleted it. I completed the first two goals for fashion but sti had 8 days left to complete. Today when I logged into zoo, the fashion goal is gone. Kind of upset seeing how I was only 2 levels away and should have had 7 more days to complete. Feel like I've been *****ed. Anyone else experience the same thing?

ID: neocool00

sweetstuff525
08-17-12, 01:21 PM
That's messed up... Maybe because there was a glitch yesterday where everybody received expired goals without even seeing those goals before..... So I guess tl decided to take down all the goals for everyone to fix the glitch ..... I think it's unfair to those who were working on them and then dissapeared

Try support@teamlava.com

neocool00
08-18-12, 03:42 AM
I emailed them, let's see what they respond with. I wonder if something is messed up with some of the "game goals". I also recall seeing a goal on Fashion Story to download and play a new story game, but never saw it in Zoo Story. And now the challenge is not showing up in Fashion Story.