PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Maps - Issue??

dragonlord196
08-17-12, 12:08 PM
Has anyone else seen an issue with Mystic Map requests?

I have 1997 Neighbors and when in need of Mystic Maps for expansion, I have sepnt the time to go through and check off each neighbor and then sent the request. I get a confirmation that the request has been sent. 3 of my Neighbors I am in direct contact with (we live next door to each other) and they have never received the Mystic Map request from me. I also have a second island myself and I have never received the request either.

Is there a max number of neighbors that I can send the request to similar to that of gifting Gold?

I know that I can only receive 20 maps per day, but with 1997 neighbors, I should easily recieve that at least for 2 or 3 days in a row.

If I there is a limit to the number of neighbors that I can request from, does anyone know what that number is, so I do not waste time checking off 1997.

I have send support@teamlava an email regarding and received back a generic message indicating that I can only receive 20 per day.

mattyboo1
08-17-12, 12:14 PM
Has anyone else seen an issue with Mystic Map requests?

I have 1997 Neighbors and when in need of Mystic Maps for expansion, I have sepnt the time to go through and check off each neighbor and then sent the request. I get a confirmation that the request has been sent. 3 of my Neighbors I am in direct contact with (we live next door to each other) and they have never received the Mystic Map request from me. I also have a second island myself and I have never received the request either.

Is there a max number of neighbors that I can send the request to similar to that of gifting Gold?

I know that I can only receive 20 maps per day, but with 1997 neighbors, I should easily recieve that at least for 2 or 3 days in a row.

If I there is a limit to the number of neighbors that I can request from, does anyone know what that number is, so I do not waste time checking off 1997.

I have send support@teamlava an email regarding and received back a generic message indicating that I can only receive 20 per day. I think all the requests go away after 20 are accepted

dragonlord196
08-17-12, 12:20 PM
I think all the requests go away after 20 are accepted

Problem is that I am not getting the Mystic Maps either. Took me 3 days to get 2 maps, only after I contacted support.

This has happened 2x to me already.

mattyboo1
08-17-12, 12:25 PM
Problem is that I am not getting the Mystic Maps either. Took me 3 days to get 2 maps, only after I contacted support.

This has happened 2x to me already.

Are you requesting every day

kooky panda
08-17-12, 12:45 PM
I was having issues getting my map requests on my ipod touch back up game. I would get the request, but it usually wa 2-3 days old.
I deleted the game off my ipod touch and redownloaded it from the app store.
Now I am getting the requests from my main game . I think my touch had an issue receiving the requests so by redownloaded I think I fixed any issues.

dragonlord196
08-17-12, 02:18 PM
I checked again today and I did get some maps, enough to expand again.

However, I know for certain that at least 4 nbrs that were sent the requests never received them.

If there is a limit to the number of nbrs that will receive the request, does anyone know what that is?

If it is say, 100, I would rather only send the request to 100 and pick the most active players, increasing my chances of rapid responses to requests.

If there is not a limit to the number of requests sent, why did these 4 for sure not get the request, and how many others did not receive the request as well.

dragonlord196
08-17-12, 02:26 PM
I was having issues getting my map requests on my ipod touch back up game. I would get the request, but it usually wa 2-3 days old.
I deleted the game off my ipod touch and redownloaded it from the app store.
Now I am getting the requests from my main game . I think my touch had an issue receiving the requests so by redownloaded I think I fixed any issues.

Thank you. I am running iPad. I will delete and reinstall and see what happens next time I need maps.

I was sending the request to all 1997 nbrs and not sure if number of nbrs had a limit and were being randomly sent because the limit was exceeded.

When I only need 2 or 3 maps to expand and knowing that I will need 80 or so for my next expansion, I would send to all thinking, I know I can get at least 4 immediately. Those 4 requests never received.

greygull
08-17-12, 02:34 PM
It's best not to send too many each day. Since only 20 neighbors per day can fill requests, try no sending to more then 25ish active neighbors. Sending too many requests can clog up your system, resulting in your neighbors not being able to fill them (or so it seems to me, personally).