PDA

View Full Version : Give me one good reason!

tasjatjuh157
08-17-12, 11:04 AM
Ok, ihave been trying not to be to pessimistic the last few weeks BUT i've come to a point where i just want to delete DS. I have been trying for 4/5 weeks straight to get a Diamond Dragon, ive used all my saved up gold, used my given Itunes card for it and having to wait horribly long to try AGAIN after getting another island, Eagle, mist and firestorms and dozens of others. I cant take it anymore, i havent counted my attemps but it has to be atleast 70 times. Not even counting the tries in between breeding other dragons, wich has also been a pain. I have tried every combination there is, without result.
I no longer play with my neigbours dragons anymore, because i simply dont enjoy the game anymore, ive always been 4 eggs but whats the point? im just saving my silver to expand wich costs insanely much, but thats something i can live with if i would enjoy DS as much as i did a few weeks ago. Thats the only thing i do.

I cant get any of the new dragons if i dont have a Diamond, Im so frustrated right now:mad:
Im at level 50 now, i hate seeing level 15/20 islands with two diamonds!, Its UNFAIR! I know more people having this problem and have quit DS for it, and to be honest i dont blame them. I know its a game and i know its luck but there has to be a line.

Im sorry to be another complaining person about it, but i cant hold my frustration in any longer!

So fellow caretakers, give me one good reason to continue playing DS?

foxxiegirl
08-17-12, 11:31 AM
I think if you need to ask for a reason then you should just quit. If your that unhappy playing nothing anybody here can say should be making you want to keep going. I've never been one to ask people i don't know for a reason why i should do anything tho so...

Darkstorm2
08-17-12, 11:33 AM
Because someday you will get it. My first diamond took almost 200 breed attempts. My second much quicker. It does happen, give it time

coolgamegirl27
08-17-12, 11:51 AM
I know how you feel, it is absolutely ridiculous. If I were a child I would have given up long ago, but I am an adult and I wont let a game get the better of me. I will eventually get all the dragons, but not being able to try breeding new dragons as I dont have a Diamond is unfair. I have been trying back to back breedings, using different combos since the first Diamond hybrid was released. Ive not even got a rare, let alone a super rare or ultra rare. If TL want to keep players interested they should shorten the odds on getting supers or ultras. My son who loved this game when first released has now gone to a FB equivalent game, as the long wait times and duplicate breedings have made him lose interest, and I bet he is not the only one. Nothing is gonna change tho, because this is how TL are making their money. Players are using gold to speed up long breeding times or even buying the Diamond. Not me tho, I will wait and wait until I do get that darn dragon.

Darkstorm2
08-17-12, 01:02 PM
Diamond x Infinity = Diamond

tasjatjuh157
08-17-12, 01:18 PM
Diamond x Infinity = Diamond

uhm thanks?

I first need to get my first Diamond to try this...

Darkstorm2
08-17-12, 02:33 PM
Oops wrong spot

smile4katie
08-17-12, 03:14 PM
uhm thanks?

I first need to get my first Diamond to try this...

Hahaha :)

tasjatjuh157
08-23-12, 07:14 AM
Well, so far still no diamond, im getting more fed up every day. Im going to give it till september 1st and then im done, ill just move on to another game..

DjrainbowBRAINS
08-23-12, 11:34 AM
I'm an adult. I'm 29. And I WILL let a game get the better of me!!! I'm am disgusted by the outcome of this game at four months in... I would love to give you a reason to not quit but then I too would need a reason to not quit lol. I am with you as many are they just don't care anymore. You can tell in game that people have stoped people's social ratings are now none existent. I was playing in the community section today and spent an hour visiting folks and seen ONE ISLAND with a level 4 social rating??!!... What does that tell you.

This game is a joke. If you pay attention the moderators take more time deleting unhappy people's posts. I can't tell you haw many threads I've seen and commented on and where deleted a day or two later. Due to "saying bad things about team lava" I don't think I ever once seen anyone step outta line on this. But just know you are not alone people are not dumb they can see that easily 50% of players are done playing or hardly playing at all and 25% on top of that cannot do ANYTHING at all and haven't for a while!!

I'd say hang in there but I could care less right meow!!

miahsboo
08-23-12, 11:39 AM
I'm an adult. I'm 29. And I WILL let a game get the better of me!!! I'm am disgusted by the outcome of this game at four months in... I would love to give you a reason to not quit but then I too would need a reason to not quit lol. I am with you as many are they just don't care anymore. You can tell in game that people have stoped people's social ratings are now none existent. I was playing in the community section today and spent an hour visiting folks and seen ONE ISLAND with a level 4 social rating??!!... What does that tell you.

This game is a joke. If you pay attention the moderators take more time deleting unhappy people's posts. I can't tell you haw many threads I've seen and commented on and where deleted a day or two later. Due to "saying bad things about team lava" I don't think I ever once seen anyone step outta line on this. But just know you are not alone people are not dumb they can see that easily 50% of players are done playing or hardly playing at all and 25% on top of that cannot do ANYTHING at all and haven't for a while!!

I'd say hang in there but I could care less right meow!!. Ok cannot stop laughing....u said right meow....I do not use the word now anymore....it's always meow and I laugh every stinkin time!!!