PDA

View Full Version : 999,999,999 coins and 500 gems

grayangel123
08-17-12, 10:56 AM
Over the past couple days I keep getting random visitors saying "post this on 15 walls and you will get 500 gems and 999,999,999 coins. No kidding". Where is this craziness coming from? I just delete the msg with no response. You think teamlava would give away 500 gems for free? Seriously, too funny!

Mpr102
08-17-12, 11:04 AM
IT Possible TeamLava Give Us 500 Gems
AND 999.999.999 Coin
I Have Got That Massage In Dragon Story And I Think It a Lie

mposey
08-17-12, 11:08 AM
Yes I get these MSG all the time. I think someone started it as a joke.. Every time someone post one on my wall I'm tempted to reply Bach with.....

"Jumping around on one leg while patting your belly wearing a clown suit and you will get 900gems and. 9mil" but I dnt

pinkster73
08-17-12, 11:09 AM
Yes I get these MSG all the time. I think someone started it as a joke.. Every time someone post one on my wall I'm tempted to reply Bach with.....

"Jumping around on one leg while patting your belly wearing a clown suit and you will get 900gems and. 9mil" but I dnt

⇧⇧⇧like⇧⇧⇧

greygull
08-17-12, 11:44 AM
It's the new "chain letter" ;)

TL doesn't give coins or gems for posting on people's walls. My personal guess - kids having fun.

08-17-12, 11:47 AM
lol ^^ yea i have seen some of those messageson some of my neighbours walls. And its always the same bakery name, Emily..

mposey
08-17-12, 12:40 PM
^^^^^

My guess is Emily's still trying for her gems :p

PloyM
08-17-12, 01:31 PM
I knew its just a joke and one of my neighbor are in that chain too. She posted on my wall... and I said on her wall that it's just a joke, TL never have us real gems amount of just post quotes word on other people's wall!

mattyboo1
08-17-12, 01:48 PM
I never got this message but it must be a joke

[S8] Elsa
08-22-12, 10:07 AM
Correct, this is not true. It's spam and spam is bad news bears. ;<

If you fell for it, it's good neighborly advice to let your neighbors know that it's not true if you've plastered it on their wall (don't spam it to them, of course, but a friendly notice is thoughtful).

spongemika
01-18-14, 01:05 PM

If you fell for it, it's good neighborly advice to let your neighbors know that it's not true if you've plastered it on their wall (don't spam it to them, of course, but a friendly notice is thoughtful).

1 of my neighbors posted that chain letter on my wall. I got tricked, but I did not post. A community member/or a neighbor, of my other account posted this chain letter on my other account too! I just deleted after I knew it was just a chain letter...

ElaineCarrel
01-18-14, 05:48 PM
This spam seems 2 appear every time there seems 2 b an influx of newbies. The biggest influx of newbies happens around Xmas when it seems like EVERYBODY who doesn't already own one gets a device that'll support a TL game. I've gotten 2 the point where I ignore what it says and just delete it.

iaedwards
01-19-14, 07:19 AM
I tried it once, total lie!!!!

kooky panda
01-19-14, 09:38 AM

You can report this spam by sending an email to support@teamlava.com