PDA

View Full Version : Food gone after crash

alicesisrest
11-20-10, 05:56 AM
AS we all know, Restaurant Story experiences frequent unavoidable crashes. Although they are very annoying (very very annoying) I can usually live with them because no damage is done to my restaurant post crash.

But now when the game crashes, all my food disappears. I get paid for it but that's little comfort. This morning 6 pizzas, which took a full day to 'cook' and should have lasted 'customers' about 10 hours disappeared in an instant.

Teamlava, let me join my voice to those who say the problems in the game are getting nearly overwhelming and make it impossible for me to invest any real money in the scheme.

id: aliceisrest

Unregistered
11-20-10, 06:22 PM
I agree. I lost lobsters and other dishes that took all night to cook. Please fix this disappearing food problem.

Unregistered
11-21-10, 06:55 AM
AS we all know, Restaurant Story experiences frequent unavoidable crashes. Although they are very annoying (very very annoying) I can usually live with them because no damage is done to my restaurant post crash.

But now when the game crashes, all my food disappears. I get paid for it but that's little comfort. This morning 6 pizzas, which took a full day to 'cook' and should have lasted 'customers' about 10 hours disappeared in an instant.

Teamlava, let me join my voice to those who say the problems in the game are getting nearly overwhelming and make it impossible for me to invest any real money in the scheme.

id: aliceisrest

same here...so frustrating...spend some coins and waited hours for the food but when u move the counters all the foods were gone..

Unregistered
11-21-10, 09:02 AM
I've had the excect same thing. More then once.. When people pay real money for this game, there shouldn't be bugs like that!

veracuisine

kalidevon
01-28-11, 08:13 AM
i just had this happen, except I didn't get the coins for it. How can I recover those?

Unregistered
01-28-11, 10:05 AM
Id: shirley100

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff517/Shirley881/5c87b484.jpg

Unregistered
01-29-11, 12:23 AM
good to know this happens to everyone, does anyone at teamlava listen. It just seems like this problem/bug has been around since this game was released. You'd think by now a solution would be found

Unregistered
01-29-11, 02:16 AM
i just had this happen, except I didn't get the coins for it. How can I recover those?

Same, your all lucky at least you get the money for it, I left food cooking for two days, then I served it out and lost Internet conection, then came back and it was all gone, no gifts, no apple pie, no stew and NO MONEY!

The same happerned again when it crashed the next day :(