PDA

View Full Version : Have U Forgotten CityStory!!!??

CityBoss
11-20-10, 05:02 AM
Hello TeamLava!

I would like to remind you about a game called City Story!! If you can recall this one... Maybe you could sens us the updates you have Forgotten for 2 month Or so...??!

And PLEASE get rid of all Halloween content in all of your games!!!! Real prehistoric! Or do you save them for NeXT year, so you Don't have to do the job again.. ;)

Thanx and would love ? comment on the updates!!

chvchv & chvchv2
11-20-10, 09:21 AM
Hello TeamLava!

I would like to remind you about a game called City Story!! If you can recall this one... Maybe you could sens us the updates you have Forgotten for 2 month Or so...??!

And PLEASE get rid of all Halloween content in all of your games!!!! Real prehistoric! Or do you save them for NeXT year, so you Don't have to do the job again.. ;)

Thanx and would love ? comment on the updates!!

1. I doubt that there will be a reply to your (everyone's) request from TL (or Norman).
2. The Halloween package will stay as long as people use their horribly overpriced city cash for it.
3. Don't wait for updates. We have already given up to wait for it.
4. TL is way too busy creating "new games" (themes). There are no resources left for CS updates, even though Norman wants us to believe that there are people still working on CS.
5. I start to believe that TL only consists of Norman and nobody else. The pattern fits...

chvchv & chvchv2
11-20-10, 09:25 AM
Or do you save them for NeXT year, so you Don't have to do the job again.. ;)

...and btw: I love the way how you spell NeXT. :-)

Unregistered
11-20-10, 09:58 AM
I totally agree with that. City Story is my favorite "Game Story" and That would be great to have some new items...

Unregistered
11-20-10, 03:11 PM
Got sick of waiting for updates, and only enjoy City Story - none of the other games from teamLava. So been trying out a few similar games, and so far like TradeNations. Sorry to put an opposing game as a recommendation, but wouldn't have to if the updates were regular or the expansion was increased.