PDA

View Full Version : Getting Monsters into Breeding Garden

dimnd97
08-16-12, 11:54 PM
Help! I can't figure out how to get the monsters I want to breed in the breeding garden. When I select the breeding garden, the only monsters listed are the blue blobs and tree rexes. I have already bred them three times. I have other monsters that are level 5 or above, but they are not listed. How do I get them in there when they are not listed?

kooky panda
08-17-12, 04:45 AM
When you pull up the list to breed, is you level 5 monsters greyed out? Does it say they are current evolving?
Can you post a picture of your screen when you pull up the breeding list?

dimnd97
08-17-12, 07:06 AM
They're not grayed out - they don't even appear on the list, except for the blue blobs and tree rexes! Besides two blue blobs and two tree rexes, I have three egocoos, two dream birds, and a fire fox at level five or six, but they are not listed. I use an iPod that doesn't have a camera, and I don't see a photo option in the game like I have in Farm Story, so I can't post a picture.

greygull
08-17-12, 09:14 AM
Are you scrolling down on the list? It will only show 3 on the top, then you can scroll down to find the others.

On iPod, press the home and power buttons at the same time - that will capture a screenshot :)
Then you can use one of the ways here to post it http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum

dimnd97
08-17-12, 11:08 AM
Are you scrolling down on the list? It will only show 3 on the top, then you can scroll down to find the others.

On iPod, press the home and power buttons at the same time - that will capture a screenshot :)
Then you can use one of the ways here to post it http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum

Oh, my gosh! I never tried to scroll down. There is no indicator that you can do that and I was afraid to touch the pictures for fear that I would select them. That has happened to me twice on Monsters in the Market. Okay, so now I can breed different monsters, thank you!

Regarding the photo in iPod, I know where the "power" button is, but I have no clue where the "home" button is. Farm Story has a "home" button on the screen, but Monsters does not - only a "market" button and "menu" button. So, where is the "home" button in Monsters?

greygull
08-17-12, 11:42 AM
The Power Button - top of the iPod. The Home Button - only button you can press on the front of an iPod ;)

You're not touching the screen, you're pressing the buttons on the device. Tricky trying to do it the first time, but after that it will be simple :)

dimnd97
08-18-12, 01:50 PM
The Power Button - top of the iPod. The Home Button - only button you can press on the front of an iPod ;)

You're not touching the screen, you're pressing the buttons on the device. Tricky trying to do it the first time, but after that it will be simple :)

Thank you once again! When I referred to touching the screen, I meant when I was in the breeding list, not taking a photo. I'll have to give taking a photo a try! :-)