PDA

View Full Version : No Diamond, no chance

bahamamama12
08-16-12, 11:30 PM
This game is getting worse. I'm trying to get the Diamond for weeks now, can't count the amounts I've tried it, about 150 now. I have almost every other Dragons except the Diamond. Now with the new Dragons coming out, you don't have any more chance to go on with this game. Every new update is making me sad, because I know I can't get it. Even the newest one requiers a Diamond as far as I know. Most of my neighbors have the Diamond and it's hybrids. Well maybe they are all extremely lucky or they have just to much money. Is this a game only for rich people?? It's so frustrating and I'm getting disapponted of it more and more. I don't know if anyone feels the same way, because I feel like almost everyone has the Diamond except for me.. No Diamand, no chance...

Hobtuse
08-16-12, 11:34 PM
Hi I have no diamond dragon too, gone thru about 200 attempts. Just hang in there.

MoonStars2
08-17-12, 03:00 AM
I'm tired. tried so many combo's and still no diamond and spent ?200 already :(

bibiooo
08-17-12, 03:16 AM
This way for your get diamond dragon?

i think that this game random breeding result, have a many condition for random. but i'm a little luck for get the Diamond Dragon.

Good Luck Everyone!!

phoenixmap
08-17-12, 04:56 AM
i'm 52 still no diamond

MoonStars2
08-17-12, 05:43 AM
stil no diamond :(

smile4katie
08-17-12, 06:06 AM
I'm with you I have put 1000s of breeding hours into a diamond and still nothing. I'm about done with DS :(

twilightnic
08-17-12, 11:46 AM
I've given up even trying for a Diamond now and I'm going to concentrate on expanding and decorating as that at least gives me a guaranteed result after waiting a day or more to expand then clear.

mattyboo1
08-17-12, 11:48 AM
I feel for you I have no diamond dragon all my neighbors have it but I don't

smile4katie
08-17-12, 03:11 PM
I've given up even trying for a Diamond now and I'm going to concentrate on expanding and decorating as that at least gives me a guaranteed result after waiting a day or more to expand then clear.

Yea if we had anything more than 24 decorations!

spiralraindrop
08-18-12, 07:40 AM
Keep trying! Try different combinations, you'll get it sometime! Although I got mine surprisingly on my sixth try.

twilightnic
08-18-12, 09:01 AM
Yea if we had anything more than 24 decorations!

That's true but at least its less frustrating (well for me anyways) than getting the same dragon time and time again with what seems to be no real chance of obtaining a Diamond :)

Radagast
08-18-12, 12:57 PM
Yup I feel exactly the way you do. No diamond no new dragons and im not buying one a) for the principle B) I cant afford it. Its a rip off. Ive got a couple of rares to get and if I havent got a diamond by then im deleting. There is plenty of games that you can play for free.

tomdude_1
08-18-12, 01:33 PM
Breed firestorm with island or eagle with serpent

bahamamama12
08-18-12, 02:12 PM
Thanks for your replies so at least I can see that I'm not the only one feeling that way ;-) I'm not yet giving up though. Trying again and again until I get it..

draginraiser
08-19-12, 01:29 AM
I'm fairly frustrated too, I keep trying to tell myself it's only a game but it doesn't seem to work! Haha I'm only a level forty, been playing for two months trying for the diamond from week two of play, over 105 recorded tries and that's only recorded! I'm ashamed to admit I have spent money trying for my beautiful bouncing diamond I'm sure is around the corner haha