PDA

View Full Version : suggestion for TL

08-16-12, 09:16 PM
I believe that to satisfy everyone in the game. TL should lower the nest cost and also for those of us that want more breeding dens and evolution temples make use have to use like 25 gold in order to increase the limit and then make us pay a high amount of coins just to get the den/temple. I know I would definitely spend some money on gold if I was able to increase my den/temple limit

pinksugar800
08-16-12, 09:24 PM
Agreed:)

08-17-12, 07:14 AM
Its a good idea. I honestly think people would pay for gold if things cost less because you have to pay 10 dollars for enough gold just for a nest. If things cost less and you were able to buy dens/temples with gold more people would buy gold

ButterPanda
08-17-12, 03:02 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I will pass these on to the devs.
Also, what time limit are you referring to and what do you mean when you say use 25 Gold to increase the limit?

08-17-12, 03:24 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I will pass these on to the devs.
Also, what time limit are you referring to and what do you mean when you say use 25 Gold to increase the limit?

I'm saying that everyone is complaining about only being able to have one den and one temple.. so to get rid of this problem you guys should make it possible to increase the limit of dens and temples by spending gold. For example: every 25 gold spent you get an increase in breeding dens and temples. Instead of having 1 of each you will then get 2 of each. But I would definitely suggest lower the nest price back down to the original 25 gold that I heard it was at. Its unfair to the new people such as myself

08-17-12, 03:35 PM
Do you know what I mean? Like you have to spend a decent but small amount of gold to increase the limit of the breeding den and evolution temple

ButterPanda
08-21-12, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the clarification.

mattyboo1
08-21-12, 04:01 PM
I'm saying that everyone is complaining about only being able to have one den and one temple.. so to get rid of this problem you guys should make it possible to increase the limit of dens and temples by spending gold. For example: every 25 gold spent you get an increase in breeding dens and temples. Instead of having 1 of each you will then get 2 of each. But I would definitely suggest lower the nest price back down to the original 25 gold that I heard it was at. Its unfair to the new people such as myself I would definitely spend the gold