PDA

View Full Version : Need more factories!!!!!

farmerpeaches
08-16-12, 08:15 PM
When are we going to be able to get more factories????
When are they going to put the goods back to the original way??? Reduce the product but still charge us the same amount to purchase it...WOW...that's a good business LOL!!!!
When is the energy going to start going up again???
And last but not least when is the max on our product supply going to go up????

Thank you TL...love the new CSM!!!!

benbever
08-17-12, 07:17 AM
I've never been to even half of the goods limit, so that's not high priority.
with six idea factories at maximum efficiency I can keep the corporate tower, skyview restaurant and sometimes gas station working.
The other shops have a crate icon hanging above them.
Most other shops are back in storage.
For the new goals they wanted two toy stores, two cinemas, two hamburger joints etc.
So I got two of each and put them in storage.
These goals costed much more money then they rewarded, but I did them anyway.

cali7girl
11-09-12, 12:25 PM
Yes, please increase the limit of factories. As well as supply level and energy level!

larrypoppins
11-09-12, 06:46 PM
Constantly running out of energy is one of the stupidest aspects of this game -- it's a major game design flaw, IMO. What is the purpose of this requirement? It only seems to serve to discourage me from playing the game. There's nothing to do once you've run out of energy. And as far as I can tell, there doesn't seem to be a way to increase the max energy level. As my city grows bigger, there's no way to collect all my my money and goods. It's just causing me to grow bored of this game.

nmid
11-10-12, 03:41 PM
They want u to log in more frequently.

5comesalive
11-17-12, 06:26 AM
I actually appreciate the limitations because it's more like real life, but a city needs more than 6 industries, or larger output of goods. Perhaps on a higher level (like 35 or 40) you should unlock the capacity to have more industry buildings like 1 or 2. The energy limitation is frequently frustrating but is part of the game play. Perhaps over a certain level or population cap you should get a little more but not too much like 40. I have been actively playing for several months and am no where near the ability to buy a wonder. ( I would also like to see more contract options. 12 hours, 2 days.)