PDA

View Full Version : Gold lost on expired goal

Baltimore100
08-16-12, 07:24 PM
I tried over and over again without success to breed the athletic dragon to complete the goal and get the prize decoration offered After the goal expired a screen appeared offering me the decoration for 24 gold bars. I accepted and the gold was deleted from my total but when I went to retrieve the decoration it was still locked. Please fix this. It is one thing to work for a goal, even if the process is tedious, and know if you do it you will get the prize. It is another thing to be hung up on chance. Then to buy it out of frustration and still not get it is too much. The game is becoming frustrating and boring and just no fun anymore as I have all the common dragons, which I get again and again, and haven't had the reenforcement of getting anything novel in a good long while. Please at least give me my gold back!

08-16-12, 07:28 PM
I tried over and over again without success to breed the athletic dragon to complete the goal and get the prize decoration offered After the goal expired a screen appeared offering me the decoration for 24 gold bars. I accepted and the gold was deleted from my total but when I went to retrieve the decoration it was still locked. Please fix this. It is one thing to work for a goal, even if the process is tedious, and know if you do it you will get the prize. It is another thing to be hung up on chance. Then to buy it out of frustration and still not get it is too much. The game is becoming frustrating and boring and just no fun anymore as I have all the common dragons, which I get again and again, and haven't had the reenforcement of getting anything novel in a good long while. Please at least give me my gold back!

I would suggest emailing their support team your issue. I'm sure they will either give your gold back or your portal

vollnormal
08-16-12, 11:54 PM
I had exactly the same problem twice today!! The expired goal reappeared agaim, so i clicked on get it for 24 gold and now I am short of 48 hard earned gold :((( but no Nether Portal. I am really disappointed.

kooky panda
08-17-12, 04:42 AM
You will need to email support@teamlava.com and let them know that you used gold for the expired goals, and your gold was not returned after you forced closed out the game.