PDA

View Full Version : Gems disapearing when earned!

sipsup
08-16-12, 05:50 PM
Team Lava,
One of the goals for Restaurant Story was to reach Island 10 in Bubble Mania, and then you usually get another goal once completed to earn gems. I have reached Island 10 in Bubble Mania, and yet the message for a completed goal it is NOT popping up, and I am NOT Recieving a new goal. My gems that I have also earned are DISAPEARING as well. This is EXTREMELY annoying since I have EARNED these gems!!!!

PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP BECAUSE I AM SICK OF YOUR STUPID CONPANY SCREWING UP AND BEING SO SELFISH!

You NEVER EVER EVER listen to ANY of your customer complaints and VERY VERY RARELY ever help, fix, or answer them. So PLEASE try and do better. AND STOP BEING SELFISH.

Please remember that without customers and players that play and support your games, you wouldn't be in business. So I suggest that you start to listen to our complaints. Every complaint and suggestion I have posted on these forums you have ignored and not helped or answered AT ALL. Please fix this because I am starting to get very frustrated.

Thank you.

Your TeamLava customer, supporter, and player,
zimmy

sipsup
08-17-12, 04:07 PM
TeamLava,

Thank you very much for fixing this. It was a great help ;)
I really appreciate you listening to what I have to say and not ignoring my complaints.

Just want to compliment you on finally coming through and being a great company. ;) keep it up! :)

ButterPanda
08-17-12, 04:55 PM
Glad to hear it was fixed. If this type of issue occurs again please contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com