PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help on level 56??

sassylis
08-16-12, 04:29 PM
Hi, I've been stuck on level 56 for weeks now, any tips?? Have used bombs etc and still can't do it. Get down to one ball but it's always the toxic colour. Am gonna chuck it out the window soon ;-)!! xx

Lolas_Kryptonite
08-17-12, 11:34 AM
Ha. I've been stuck on here for as long as I can remember. Probably about a month.

I just now tried it again after seeing your post and I got through. I used the Anti-Toxin.... which I'm convinced wasn't on the list before! I popped all the ones with the face inside, and on the last one all the balls on the outside came down too.
HTH

: )

sassylis
08-17-12, 02:21 PM
How did you do it? I just brought a toxin and popped them but was then left with all light blue and couldn't save the baby? Do you still have to avoid popping the toxic colour? Thanks xxxx

sassylis
08-17-12, 02:24 PM
Ah just reread your post and see its the colour so will try again...fingers crossed ;-) xx

sassylis
08-17-12, 02:37 PM
OMG I've just done it, thanks hon, I made a booboo a few times though and it took 4 attempts to do it so I now have not a lot of coins left lol!! xxx

Lolas_Kryptonite
08-17-12, 10:33 PM
Haha. No probs ; )
x

kierajean
10-26-12, 11:08 AM
Thank you! I just did it with the anti-toxin! Yay!

NVCowboy
02-05-14, 10:18 AM
Newbie here. Please tell me, what are anti-toxin bubbles and how do you identify them? I'm stuck at getting past the top row of black blocks. How do you get past that row of black blocks?

kristanlh
02-05-14, 11:18 AM
"Anti-toxins" are one of the boosts you can buy before you start playing the round. They are not necessary to win.

For level 56, you are not trying to get PAST the row of steel bubbles. You are trying to get to the star bubbles, and use them to eliminate the colors holding each baby. Ex: To eliminate all the blue bubbles, you shoot a blue bubble at one of the star bubbles. There are 3 star bubbles and 3 colors trapping the babies.