PDA

View Full Version : Expanding

goodsnyummies
08-16-12, 03:28 PM
Among other issues I have with this game but have been patient with, I think the last straw is spending 35000 on expanding then having to clear out thickets and Weird Plants that will cost 10k, 20k, 45k and after today's expansion finished the palmweed thicket a whooping 90,000coins!!!! Not impressed!!

It would be cool to be able to move the stuff around, they look cool, but the only option to actually USE the space I wasted 35k and maps and 10hours to space stuff out into is useless

anketam
08-16-12, 03:44 PM
If you maximize the number of habitats and dont invest money in large farms and decorations (and sell the initial paths they give you) that will maximize your revenue per hour. Combined that with regular checking and playing with other players monsters will cause you to make more than enough money to cover the expansions and upgrade all your habitats to large. Right now I make over 21,000 coins an hour not including the thousands of coins I get from friends playing with my monsters. Also green habitats + tree rex make excellent bread and butter revenue until you can get hybrids. Lastly dont invest too much in leveling up since that has limited return on investment for low level players.

BorgKitten
08-16-12, 09:02 PM
If you maximize the number of habitats and dont invest money in large farms and decorations (and sell the initial paths they give you) that will maximize your revenue per hour. Combined that with regular checking and playing with other players monsters will cause you to make more than enough money to cover the expansions and upgrade all your habitats to large. Right now I make over 21,000 coins an hour not including the thousands of coins I get from friends playing with my monsters. Also green habitats + tree rex make excellent bread and butter revenue until you can get hybrids. Lastly dont invest too much in leveling up since that has limited return on investment for low level players.
^^^ This ^^^