PDA

View Full Version : Can i change my StormID??

MYCRAVING
08-16-12, 03:04 PM
I play fashion story and bakery on iphone. i also play restaurant story but my acoount is on android. I have one id per phone. I need to know if there is a way a can join my games i one phone with diferent ids or if i could change my Id so all my games have the same one?

PLS HELP!!
Any info u have on this is good. Thanks :)

greygull
08-16-12, 04:46 PM
I doubt that merging games is possible. You can email support@teamlava.com Give them your IDs and what you would like to do. They would be the ones that can answer for sure.

pinksugar800
08-17-12, 04:44 PM
Don't bother, I tried and failed!!! Everyone else got to change it but me!? I gave them all the info available and they responded on HOW TO change my ID and that I can't change it(w/some reasons)That were not reasonable enough!
I say, don't even bother wasting ur time!

TiwanaSears
09-30-12, 01:42 PM
So can I change my I'd? When I made my I'd I didnt realize how it woul be used? Help :/

kooky panda
09-30-12, 03:43 PM
So can I change my I'd? When I made my I'd I didnt realize how it woul be used? Help :/

You can email support@teamlava.com to request a storm ID change.

kanigolee
10-12-12, 10:29 PM
I got play restaurant story, bakery story,zoo story,dragon story and city story. I just wanna change my storm8 ID because when indeed to call some people add me I will type my ID ,THEN they will come out something say your word got something bla bla bla then you can't