PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Dragon

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

mammami08
10-22-12, 07:28 AM
I acctully got my infinity way befor my diamond, wizard/fairy ( belive i was the one to discover that combo). Diamond was really hard for me but finally got it with mindvolt/ forestfire

cedkugedchgd
10-26-12, 08:17 AM
could it be that you can't breed an infinity with the elemt RED? because, i've never heard of anybody who bred one with that element. it was always something like FAIRY + CORAL or wizard + fruitful or something... and plus, the infinity dragon has all colors on it except RED..

so, could it be?

Takiofallen
10-26-12, 08:20 AM
there is a dot of red on the chest

saintlover
10-26-12, 06:38 PM
I cant get it either... Ive been trying non stop for weeks. I have every single other dragon but STILL no infinity!

saintlover
10-26-12, 06:41 PM
And a month of nonstop trying later..... STILL NO INFINITY!!!

MomsHouseofSweets
10-26-12, 07:02 PM
I've been trying for an Infinity also and for quite some time ... no luck so far.

mattyboo1
10-26-12, 07:04 PM
I have no diamond and no hybrids

krisypie1
10-26-12, 11:53 PM
I got my infinity breeding Wizard lvl 10/Fairy lvl 7. It took a week but kept the same combo.

PDAGuppies
10-27-12, 05:53 AM
I have known many to get it with wizard/fairy. Unfortunately, my dragons haven't been so lucky but I will probably try it again to see if I'll have better luck the second go around. Good luck.

Same here! I don't have a infinity but I know some neighbors who got that combo

yabbadooo
11-08-12, 10:36 AM
Hey, what's your storm I'd?

yabbadooo
11-08-12, 10:37 AM
Add me , so I can help you out on your wall

Hey, what's your storm id?

onawing1
11-08-12, 12:53 PM
I love my boo/mermaid combo. No infinity yet, but what I am getting is filling some hole in my need list.

Just got a mistmoth.

Yep, I am hanging with these two.

salinho
11-08-12, 01:18 PM
Hey, what's your storm id?

The person's storm ID is the one they're posting with :p yours is yabbadooo, for example...
Unless the person has more than one device, so more than one island.

yabbadooo
11-08-12, 07:59 PM
The person's storm ID is the one they're posting with :p yours is yabbadooo, for example...
Unless the person has more than one device, so more than one island.

Aaah....I see. Thanks! Silly me :)

Horntail21
11-14-12, 06:57 PM
Ok so going through the thread the confirmed pairings are: Wizard/Fairy Gold/Athletic Mistmoth/Fairy Diamond/Diamond Diamond/Infinity with Wizard/Fairy being the most reported pairing. Anybody have any more pairings?

Horntail21
11-14-12, 06:59 PM
Ah Takio I see what you are saying now from the other thread. Interesting theory.

Takiofallen
11-14-12, 08:15 PM
Thank you sir i actually have a new one i am working on but i will post that one after i put up the experiment results tomorrow
Ah Takio I see what you are saying now from the other thread. Interesting theory.

badger8
11-19-12, 04:21 PM
Has anyone bred an Infinity from a Diamond + ______??
(something other than 2 diamonds)

thanks,
B8

gannicus88
12-03-12, 02:25 AM
Hello chaps,

Need som help. I am ganicus88 and my island is called Old Valyria.

I have got all the dragons except Infinity and it is driving me insane!

Please can anyone who has it or knows someone who got it what combo you used please.
Also could you tell what side each dragon was and what level.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers :)

Horntail21
12-03-12, 05:57 AM
I don't have it yet but Wizard/Fairy is the most tried and tested pairing. Good luck

cedkugedchgd
12-03-12, 06:14 AM
i'm having it in my nest right now and i bred it with a level 10 wizard and level 7 fairy dragon :)

and here are some other popular combos for infinity:

Athletic + Gold

Diamond + Diamond

Coral + Fruitful

Fairy + Mistmoth

lotusthreads
12-03-12, 02:05 PM
I got mine with wizard and parakeet

Horntail21
12-03-12, 02:32 PM

Congrats, that is good to know! I mean for someone else I don't have a parakeet lol. But good to hear another pairing out there.

Arko2310
12-03-12, 02:49 PM
The combo I used for infinity was a fairy epic and a wizard 7, come check him out. My storm 8 ID is Arko2310

Arko2310
12-03-12, 02:50 PM
Oh plus I got him on the first try, quetzal in the evolution temple

sweetstuff525
12-03-12, 02:52 PM

I'll try that one since in not having luck with wizard and fairy

kwhales
12-03-12, 03:52 PM
I'm doing the wizard fairy thing right now...fourth try is either coral or fruitful. Yeah. I may stick to this pair but put fairy first. Got 15 more minutes to think about it.

khanine
12-12-12, 04:40 PM
Just tried Scarecrow x Wizard and BAM! 40 hours!!! XD YAY!!! Way too happy!!
Got a diamond in my other account last weekend and today got an infinity in my main account!! WOW! It is definitely my luckiest week ever!! It is definitely the best Xmas gift Teamlava could give me XD

Nefertekas
12-12-12, 04:46 PM
Wow, congratulations :D

Takiofallen
12-12-12, 04:47 PM
And the magic element makes another appearance.....

grondai
12-12-12, 04:52 PM
Congratulations my dragons are happy for you

khanine
12-12-12, 09:30 PM
Congratulations my dragons are happy for you

Mine are too ^^ haha

onawing1
12-19-12, 07:20 AM
Oh infinity

How bitter sweet it is to finay have found you, only to have to say goodbye to some epic friends of mine. Goodbye epic life, goodbye epic parakeet and goodbye epic scorpion.

You three will be missed, but my baby needs a home.

tr8on
12-19-12, 07:26 AM
Oh infinity

How bitter sweet it is to finay have found you, only to have to say goodbye to some epic friends of mine. Goodbye epic life, goodbye epic parakeet and goodbye epic scorpion.

You three will be missed, but my baby needs a home.

Why? The habitat cap has been increased to 35.

foxxiegirl
12-19-12, 07:30 AM
Why? The habitat cap has been increased to 35.

I believe this player is on android. Did they get the cap increase yet?

onawing1
12-19-12, 07:35 AM
Sigh, a little pop up telling us over this would have saved me three epic dragons.
If you don't tell the general population, are we to stumble apon it on our own?

sherrycake
12-19-12, 12:45 PM
Got mine by Epic Wizard and Epic Fairy.

henrylucky
12-19-12, 01:28 PM
I believe this player is on android. Did they get the cap increase yet?

Yes, I just see it on original DS
and Pink tab (empty) takes the diamond tab place (so, there is no diamond tab ) on New Dawn

ceydaa
12-20-12, 12:23 PM
Yey finally 44 hours with coral n turkey!! I'm at 73 lvl n it's my first YEY YEY YEY don't know which one will come diamond or infinity?

foxxiegirl
12-20-12, 12:28 PM
Yey finally 44 hours with coral n turkey!! I'm at 73 lvl n it's my first YEY YEY YEY don't know which one will come diamond or infinity?

Infinity=40 Diamond=44

ceydaa
12-20-12, 12:40 PM
Hmm ok then I remembered wrong like they both 44 hour. But it's my first diamond so still happy!!! :D

HannahsStorm8ID
12-20-12, 02:31 PM
My neighbor said that they got their infinity by breeding fairy and wizard.

wassupbaby
12-20-12, 03:27 PM
Cant believe it. I got a diamond and now infinity . What a day !!!! :D i tried the combo wizard + fairy about 4,5 times and boom . ;)

fattom19
12-20-12, 06:48 PM
I tried to get infinity using wizard/fairy multiple times like twenty something and no luck so I decided I'd switch it up and tried breeding wizard/parakeet and my first try I got a clown dragon and second time boom got the infinity dragon, so I'd recommend trying wizard/parakeet bc not only did I get my infinity on my second try but my first try got me a super rare dragon, gl all hope this helps

sherrycake
12-20-12, 07:59 PM
Yes. I got my Quetzal Dragon by breeding a Epic Forest and level 6 Infinity. So you could breed diamond hybrids with a Infinity Dragon.
i was wondering, if you can get a diamond hybrid, for instance crusader, from infinity and fire?

faisal01911349250
12-21-12, 01:30 AM
It is possible to get infinity with fairy and wizard nbr has it (not me tho :()

profsink
12-21-12, 01:37 AM
Yey finally 44 hours with coral n turkey!!
Congratulations! And thank you. The fact that five color mixes can make Diamonds is good to know.

welbysk
12-21-12, 08:35 AM
Looking here makes me think getting those diamonds easy....
But i've lost count how many tries and gold i've wasted to fast forward breeding to find diamond..
Many times already want to give up... Maximum level not even helping..

sighhhh... when is my time....... lol..

ceydaa
12-21-12, 08:44 AM
I'm at lvl 73! Do the math :D

sighhhh... when is my time....... lol..

welbysk
12-21-12, 05:41 PM
I'm at lvl 73! Do the math :D

mine is 93........ :(

haunty
12-25-12, 05:55 PM
I've noticed many players breeding for diamond, but why a diamond? i mean an infinity looks cool and has two heads :)! They both have the same diamond gene.

SybreTiger
12-25-12, 06:41 PM
I think 'diamond' is an ambiguous term. When someone says they want a diamond, they're referring to a Diamond type. I think anyone would be equally happy with an Infinity Dragon or a Diamond Dragon.

MomsHouseofSweets
12-25-12, 07:25 PM
I think 'diamond' is an ambiguous term. When someone says they want a diamond, they're referring to a Diamond type. I think anyone would be equally happy with an Infinity Dragon or a Diamond Dragon.

They reside in different habitats.

Takiofallen
12-25-12, 07:46 PM
It's not that people covet one more then they other, an infinity is harder to breed then a diamond. They are both pure diamonds but the infinity is a combination of only a few 4 elements. A diamond can be any 4 different elements. You hear at least a new found combo every week while for infinity there are only a few. A new combo has not been found in months

khanine
12-25-12, 10:23 PM
Well it seems like regular diamond doesn't like me as much as a infinity does haha

DragonRA7
01-06-13, 02:47 PM
I'm a little confused about this dragon and I wish someone would step in to clear up how one gets this dragon. I've heard fairy and wizard, diamond and diamond or gold and athletic... So is this dragon color specific or combo specific? I would assume that aurora and genie could get one cause it's got the elements of wizard and fairy but whats confusing me is why gold and athletic? Unless this dragon has nothing to do elements and is all about specific combos. The fire element in athletic is throwing me off?

foxxiegirl
01-06-13, 02:49 PM
All dragons are color/element specific, not combo specific. I used Mistmoth and Fairy for mine which is the same as a Wizard Fairy. All the rest were from Diamond/Diamond, Infinity/Infinity or Infinity/Diamond

sollia
01-06-13, 02:51 PM
To get a pure diamond dragon you have to have a pair of dragons breeding with at least 4 different elements. That's why Fairy/Wizard works, because Fairy is yellow and green and Wizard is blue and purple.

Gold and Athletic are Yellow/Diamond and Red/Blue so that combo would work as well.

Don't get frustrated when you don't get a Diamond, they're very rare.

foxxiegirl
01-06-13, 02:53 PM
Also i believe Athletic work because it has 4 colors. Diamonds are a 4 color combo Infinity most say must include magic in the combo and so with Athletic Gold your getting Red/Blue/Yellow and the Diamond gives you any basic color, weknow that since when you breed Diamond and Diamond you can get any single color/element.

DragonRA7
01-06-13, 02:54 PM
All dragons are color/element specific, not combo specific. I used Mistmoth and Fairy for mine which is the same as a Wizard Fairy. All the rest were from Diamond/Diamond, Infinity/Infinity or Infinity/Diamond

I was thinking that but the whole gold dragon and athletic really throws me off and if this is the case why aren't there more confirmed combos for it?

foxxiegirl
01-06-13, 02:55 PM
Sorry that last post should read "Also i believe Athletic / Gold work because it has 4 colors."

sollia
01-06-13, 03:04 PM
I was thinking that but the whole gold dragon and athletic really throws me off and if this is the case why aren't there more confirmed combos for it?

Since all you need for a chance at Diamond is FOUR different colors breeding there are TONS of combinations to achieve Diamond. Just because a 4 color combo hasn't been successful for anyone doesn't mean it won't work.

DragonRA7
01-06-13, 03:06 PM
Sorry that last post should read "Also i believe Athletic / Gold work because it has 4 colors."

So would I be right to assume the diamond and mirage could get an infinity, but at the same time I've never seen it as a confirmed combo... I'm just wondering why there are so few confirmed combos...

sollia
01-06-13, 03:10 PM
So would I be right to assume the diamond and mirage could get an infinity, but at the same time I've never seen it as a confirmed combo... I'm just wondering why there are so few confirmed combos...

I think that would work but you should wait for someone to confirm that.

There aren't tons of confirmed combos because Diamond and Infinity dragons are rare and because some people don't come on the forums to report a breeding.

DragonRA7
01-06-13, 03:29 PM
I think that would work but you should wait for someone to confirm that.

There aren't tons of confirmed combos because Diamond and Infinity dragons are rare and because some people don't come on the forums to report a breeding.

I wait see if more will chime in... I would just use the fairy and wizard but fairy seems to be harder for me to get then a diamond lol I got to diamonds in a week and the fairy and parakeet just won't make an appearance for me lol guess I could try the diamond and diamond combo?! Infinity is my favorite dragon I'd love to have one...

kwhales
01-06-13, 03:34 PM
Wizard fairy is the most publicized combo. You can use wizard with a dragon that has the same elements as fairy…fruitful or elf and possibly get your infinity. Most though, to me it is sheer luck.

suzysuzy35
I wait see if more will chime in... I would just use the fairy and wizard but fairy seems to be harder for me to get then a diamond lol I got to diamonds in a week and the fairy and parakeet just won't make an appearance for me lol guess I could try the diamond and diamond combo?! Infinity is my favorite dragon I'd love to have one...

Do you have an Anubis? The breeding calculator says infinity is possible with an Anubis and fuzzy.

Am I correct, anyone?

suzysuzy35
I've just got an Anubis tonight, so this was going to be my next pairing.

fattom19
01-06-13, 04:23 PM
I got my first infinity using wizard and parakeet and I got my second one using diamond/infinity

lollipop_rp
01-06-13, 04:36 PM
It usually doesn't matter what colors you choose, it should b e atleast four colors.

Takiofallen
01-06-13, 07:00 PM
There has never been a confirmed combo for infinity that has not use a diamond or magic element. There are only 4 confirmed combos. Infinity can't be bred just using any 4 colors

kurebiz
01-06-13, 07:53 PM
I think its not that easy to find a new combo because most people wouldn't even try it, knowing that wizard/fairy is a confirmed combination.
Why stick to something thats untested when you have something thats tried and tested?

that said, i may try coral/firestorm for a while after the fireworks have been removed.
got 3 already and dont wish to wait for 20 hours again.

ubobdgc
01-06-13, 08:01 PM
There has never been a confirmed combo for infinity that has not use a diamond or magic element. There are only 4 confirmed combos. Infinity can't be bred just using any 4 colors

What do you mean by "confirmed"

Takiofallen
01-06-13, 08:05 PM
This in not true. Think about this, look at all the new diamonds being breed. Most of them are knew combos. A new combo for diamond is found every week. You would think that one of them would be an infinity but its not. Numbers don't lie
I think its not that easy to find a new combo because most people wouldn't even try it, knowing that wizard/fairy is a confirmed combination.
Why stick to something thats untested when you have something thats tried and tested?

that said, i may try coral/firestorm for a while after the fireworks have been removed.
got 3 already and dont wish to wait for 20 hours again.

Takiofallen
01-06-13, 08:10 PM
Confirmed: A reliable source reporting a combination that yields results more then once. Wizard/fairy has been reported numerous time from many different people so it is confirmed. Diamond/Diamond or Diamond infinity also. Gold athletic while people believe it to be a confirmed combo that one has gone back to the first few weeks of the Infinity being released and i heard of it only 2 times and never since. In the past few months all we have had reported is for infinities are wizard/fairy wizard/parakeet and and mix of pure diamonds.
What do you mean by "confirmed"

stacie101
01-06-13, 08:11 PM
The combo that I have seen the most Infinitys come from was the Gold with Athletic....it is very hard to get I tried for ever but finally got it with 2 diamonds together. Another none diamond combo was Wizard with Fairy. Also for ones without diamonds try Athletic with familiar.... or Athletic with poison. Athletic with familiar do first if possible I have gotten a couple of my friends diamonds with this pair and I got my third one from this also.....hope this helps someone.... :)

ubobdgc
01-06-13, 09:09 PM
Confirmed: A reliable source reporting a combination that yields results more then once. Wizard/fairy has been reported numerous time from many different people so it is confirmed. Diamond/Diamond or Diamond infinity also. Gold athletic while people believe it to be a confirmed combo that one has gone back to the first few weeks of the Infinity being released and i heard of it only 2 times and never since. In the past few months all we have had reported is for infinities are wizard/fairy wizard/parakeet and and mix of pure diamonds.

Assuming the dragon story wiki is a reliable source. Honeybee and Atlantis is a confirmed combo, and is on the confirmed combo list. But all other confirmed combos, are from diamond and magic hybrids.

Takiofallen
01-06-13, 09:30 PM
I don't consider it a reliably source because it is not an official TL breeding chart. The wiki puts all combos of 4 different elements as confirmed for infinity. I stopped using it a long time ago. But hey thats just my opinion there will always be hole without TL's confirmation.
Assuming the dragon story wiki is a reliable source. Honeybee and Atlantis is a confirmed combo, and is on the confirmed combo list. But all other confirmed combos, are from diamond and magic hybrids.

Baraze
01-07-13, 12:00 AM
Ill just wait it out with diamond and diamond and see what happens.

DragonRA7
01-07-13, 02:05 AM
Really wish more people would chime in on more combos I hate how there's so few confirmed combos makes me think the breeding rules are different for the infinity... Was thinking bout trying to get one with aurora and genie I just find it odd that so many people have got diamonds in so many different ways yet infinity combos seem to be elusive...

Baraze
01-07-13, 02:17 AM
Really wish more people would chime in on more combos I hate how there's so few confirmed combos makes me think the breeding rules are different for the infinity... Was thinking bout trying to get one with aurora and genie I just find it odd that so many people have got diamonds in so many different ways yet infinity combos seem to be elusive...

Because you see infinity listed with five colors I always assumed it came about as a result of them, especially with light. You're right, folks say they have an infinity but not usually mentions what they used. I want one so bad.

storm8storm_00
01-09-13, 01:12 AM
I have been able to breed diamond dragon and a couple of diamond hybrids a while ago and now I want to try to get the Infinity dragon... Anyone got any tip for how to get it? Should I just try to breed 4 elements and hope for an Infinity or is there any other way to get it?

Baraze
01-09-13, 01:16 AM
It's been said wizard and fairy or two diamonds.

I tried with two diamonds and got another diamond. It's really a toss up just like the others.

I want one badly too!

storm8storm_00
01-09-13, 01:22 AM
I guess the best chance would be to breed two diamonds right? Proble is I only have one diamond dragon :/

Nefertekas
01-09-13, 01:24 AM
I guess the best chance would be to breed two diamonds right? Proble is I only have one diamond dragon :/

One diamond is a problem? Oh, you :p why don't you try diamond and aurora? That's four elements, with the purple included.

storm8storm_00
01-09-13, 01:37 AM
One diamond is a problem? Oh, you :p why don't you try diamond and aurora? That's four elements, with the purple included.

It's a HUGE problem :p I actually tried the same combo that once gave me the Diamond (Seabreez x Charm) ended up with 20hrs breeding :(

roosfamily
01-09-13, 01:39 AM
It's been said wizard and fairy or two diamonds.

I tried with two diamonds and got another diamond. It's really a toss up just like the others.

I want one badly too!
Yes, me too got a third diamond with this combo, but I got also a lot of forests (not too bad, giving their short breeding time) and finally an Infinity.
Ah, I got my second diamond trying for infinity with wizard and elf (wich is the same in color terms as breeding wizard and fairy) than I passed breeding two diamond. Pairing wizard and infinity have a lots of possibile issues with very long breeding times.
Pairing two diamonds gives you only basic colors (even virtue, I got one) that are generally not too bad in term of breeding time.

lizzygee23
01-09-13, 01:52 AM
You guys are so lucky to have diamonds! I'm so jealous! ;) I finally got one in MS, but can't seem to get anything good on DS lately...

Chocolat13
01-09-13, 02:09 AM
Is "Crusader+Diamond" a possible combination?

kurebiz
01-09-13, 02:23 AM
Is "Crusader+Diamond" a possible combination?

nope.. you'll just get pure red dragons/crusader i think

suzysuzy35
01-09-13, 02:34 AM
I'm going to try Anubis and fuzzy soon for an infinity.

kurebiz
01-09-13, 02:51 AM
I'm going to try Anubis and fuzzy soon for an infinity.

good luck! i'm gonna hold off on trying for infinity till fireworks get removed.
in the mean time i'll try for the 21 dragons that i'm still missing!

Shacookie1
01-09-13, 06:06 PM
Just got my Infinity Dragon.....Yes....Wizard and Fairy...three tries...

legacysong
01-09-13, 08:02 PM
I bred Golden and Athletic and got a second Diamond.

kwhales
01-09-13, 08:09 PM

Congratulations, and wow…i tried that combo many many times, no luck. I will soon try diamond and diamond for infinity.

freyx378
01-09-13, 08:15 PM

Congratz! And here I came out with an Aurora for the best dragon I got so far by this combo.

Shacookie1
01-09-13, 08:40 PM
Thanks guys...tried wizard and parakeet for awhile with no luck...also tried gold and athletic no luck...switched to wizard and fairy got on third try....Shacookie1 storm8 id

storm8storm_00
01-10-13, 12:34 AM

Tried this combo got my second Aether on the first try, second try ended up with 21 hrs probably poison... I will give Fairy x Wizard a couple of tried

storm8storm_00
01-10-13, 12:35 AM

Congrats :)

Ratatouille_Linguini
01-10-13, 03:08 AM
I got mine yesterday! I was trying for Diamond, I used Wizard x Elf both level 6, I think on the second or third try.

Baraze
01-10-13, 12:17 PM
I got mine yesterday! I was trying for Diamond, I used Wizard x Elf both level 6, I think on the second or third try.

I'm going to give that combo a try.

gotalotaluv
01-10-13, 09:39 PM
Okies .. I JUST got crusader after punching at it non stop for 30 min and I'm on a quest for Infinity - question: How did you get the Wizard??? That seems to be the most popular combo (wizard + fairy) but I can't seem to get one !!!! What combos have you guys used to get a Wizard?

Kami365
01-10-13, 10:19 PM
To get Infinity the best combo so far is Wizard & Fairy....But I still don't have Wizard,I'm level 94 need Wizard for Infinity and perhaps Diamond too.Anyone has the best combo of Wizard to get Infinity?Thank you.

Ratatouille_Linguini
01-11-13, 03:22 AM
I'm going to give that combo a try.

I tried wizard x fairy for a while (again i was trying for diamond) but it didn't work, Elf is a super rare so i figured it would increase my chances to get an ultra rare. But maybe it's just luck.

To get Infinity the best combo so far is Wizard & Fairy....But I still don't have Wizard,I'm level 94 need Wizard for Infinity and perhaps Diamond too.Anyone has the best combo of Wizard to get Infinity?Thank you.

I think I got mine using Coral and Magic.

Kami365
01-11-13, 07:12 AM
I tried wizard x fairy for a while (again i was trying for diamond) but it didn't work, Elf is a super rare so i figured it would increase my chances to get an ultra rare. But maybe it's just luck.

I think I got mine using Coral and Magic.

Thank you,I'll try Coral & Magic for Wizard, I haven't try yet this combo,hope this work for me to get very very difficult rare one...WIZARD!

DragonRA7
01-11-13, 10:54 AM
I really need to try for a fairy again lol I have no issues spitting out diamonds but the fairy I've just had no luck getting

storm8storm_00
01-12-13, 05:48 AM
I've been trying for infinity for a couple of days using wizard x fairy ended up with a couple of commons, 1 aether and 1 Aurora... But now on the 7th try I got a 44hr breeding! Hope it's an Infinity!!!

nylear13
01-12-13, 05:58 AM
I've been trying for infinity for a couple of days using wizard x fairy ended up with a couple of commons, 1 aether and 1 Aurora... But now on the 7th try I got a 44hr breeding! Hope it's an Infinity!!!

its a diamond, infinity is 40hrs

scottyhaha
01-12-13, 05:58 AM

You getting a diamond infinity is 40

storm8storm_00
01-12-13, 07:17 AM
its a diamond, infinity is 40hrs

Ohh... Now that stinks! I was so exited thought it could be an infinity... Ohh well now I got two diamonds :)

skystylestore
01-12-13, 04:31 PM
I tried diamond+ diamond combo and got 20 h .........I am wondering it's infinity or magic? Did someone tried this and got magic? Because diamond are giving just single element, so probably it's magic........:(((((

skystylestore
01-12-13, 04:32 PM
I have 5 diamonds, but still no infinity..........

Baraze
01-12-13, 06:08 PM
I tried diamond+ diamond combo and got 20 h .........I am wondering it's infinity or magic? Did someone tried this and got magic? Because diamond are giving just single element, so probably it's magic........:(((((

Infinity is 40 hours. Magic is 20. It's magic. Using two diamons I got all of the single. Odor dragons, even virtue. I complain about 20 hours but 33 was a nightmare. I also got my fourth diamond This way. I won't do it anymore because of the wasted gold. After I get a few more dragons ill spend a week breeding just diamonds.

skystylestore
01-12-13, 06:41 PM
Infinity is 40 hours. Magic is 20. It's magic. Using two diamons I got all of the single. Odor dragons, even virtue. I complain about 20 hours but 33 was a nightmare. I also got my fourth diamond This way. I won't do it anymore because of the wasted gold. After I get a few more dragons ill spend a week breeding just diamonds.

Thank you. It was mistake in dragons stages. By dragon was 20h, by egg was 40h . So I will have magic.

Ricky0720
01-13-13, 11:15 AM
took me no lie, 3 months of constantly trying to get a Diamond. Tried so many possibility, I felt like it wasn't impossible to breed one, until i got 1. I went from level 15 to level 51.. Guys don't think because someone got lucky and got 1 withing 10 tries that you will be to. Some people are in their level 80s-90s and still cant breed a Diamond.

RaniRajani
01-15-13, 08:43 PM
Got first diamond dragon on ipad by breeding virtue(pink) with familiar(green/purple). Took one week to get.

Got infinity dragon on android by breeding wizard(blue/purple) with fairy(green/yellow). Took 3 weeks to get!

storm8storm_00
01-15-13, 11:54 PM
Im still trying with wizard x fairy, results so far

Aether
Frutiful
Mist
Frutiful
Aurora
Poison
Coral
Fairy
Diamond
Mist
Fruitful
Fruitful
Seabreez
Mist
Genie
Fruitful
Mist
Fruitful
Fairy
Poison

kurebiz
01-17-13, 02:57 AM
i got..

aurora
island
island.

-_______-

lriptide
01-17-13, 08:00 AM
if you're goal is to get diamond dragon is it fail if you got infinity rather than diamond?

what to do?

when will be it my turn for diamond, maybe i will sell this stupid infinity

wassupbaby
01-17-13, 08:37 AM
Yeah sell it !

sweetstuff525
01-17-13, 08:39 AM
Why would you sell it? Don't you want to collect all dragons?

kwhales
01-17-13, 10:56 AM
You do know that there is an infinity thread already started.

J85909266
01-17-13, 10:57 AM
I'm pretty sure Infinity is rarer than diamond. It's that same thing as having a diamond, anyway. You can still breed all the diamond hybrids with infinity. Just keep it and cherish it. I would love to trade my diamond for an infinity.

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-17-13, 11:06 AM
You do know that there is an infinity thread already started.

Yes, but she wants to know if she's failed by getting an Infinity rather than a diamond.

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-17-13, 11:07 AM
I hope you get your diamond soon.

suzysuzy35
01-17-13, 11:41 AM
if you're goal is to get diamond dragon is it fail if you got infinity rather than diamond?

what to do?

OMG, don't sell it, you will regret it later, I'm trying for an infinity now,it's ultra rare,many people are trying to get one.

Baraze
01-17-13, 07:34 PM
OMG, OMG, OMG! I'm screaming! So I just got my fairy a few hours ago. I sped bred it and threw it through the evolution temple. Level 4 fairy on the left and level 4 wizard on the right. How many hours? 40!!!!!

The infinity is MINE!!!!

kwhales
01-17-13, 07:35 PM
OMG, OMG, OMG! I'm screaming! So I just got my fairy a few hours ago. I sped bred it and threw it through the evolution temple. Level 4 fairy on the left and level 4 wizard on the right. How many hours? 40!!!!!

The infinity is MINE!!!!

Congrats.

DragonRA7
01-17-13, 07:45 PM

The infinity is MINE!!!!

So not cool! Finally got my fairy after a million trys and now I'm trying for an infinity no luck on me end yet :(

Baraze
01-17-13, 07:53 PM
So not cool! Finally got my fairy after a million trys and now I'm trying for an infinity no luck on me end yet :(

I've been playing for about 7 months and I literally got the fairy today after someone told me they got many, with air and parakeet. Tried it and got it first try. Everyone said fairy and wizard is the best for infinity. Still I was surprised it came on the first try. Over one hundred tries for Anubis, four dozen for mercury and eight at least for the unicorn. Keep at it!

Kami365
01-17-13, 09:48 PM
I've been playing for about 7 months and I literally got the fairy today after someone told me they got many, with air and parakeet. Tried it and got it first try. Everyone said fairy and wizard is the best for infinity. Still I was surprised it came on the first try. Over one hundred tries for Anubis, four dozen for mercury and eight at least for the unicorn. Keep at it!

Congrats!for Fairy,it's difficult one to breed for most of us,I got mine was level 74 and yesterday got first Wizard at level 94, Now I'll also try to breed Infinity,As so many neighbors told us Fairy Wizard are the best combo to get Diamond as well as,my well wishes for those haven't got yet both Ultra Rares.

Baraze
01-17-13, 10:01 PM
Congrats!for Fairy,it's difficult one to breed for most of us,I got mine was level 74 and yesterday got first Wizard at level 94, Now I'll also try to breed Infinity,As so many neighbors told us Fairy Wizard are the best combo to get Diamond as well as,my well wishes for those haven't got yet both Ultra Rares.

Thanks! Someone hit the nail on the head when they said purple seems to be the gateway to the diamond/infinity. I'm on level 70 and was seriously considering spending 400 gold for one soon. But that parakeet trick worked. I had been using elf/forest for ages. I guess infinity is my consolation prize for all my fails for unicorn and Anubis.

ubobdgc
01-17-13, 10:13 PM

what to do?

Yeah sell it !

I think that was very cruel, wassupbaby. Don't sell your infinity. Right now, people are saying infinity is rarer than diamond. Infinity earns more. And breeds the same as diamond. In fact, my friend was trying for 4th infinity and got 6 diamonds. 2 from frammiler and winter and 4 from Anubis and fuzzy. Defiantly do not sell infinity, not only does it earn more, seem to be rarer, a lot of people who want infinity, end up getting diamond.

And wassupbaby, the reason I said it was cruel, because the OP, or new payer reading the thread, could've got an infinity, and sold it, thinking it was a fail.

Baraze
01-18-13, 12:24 AM
I think that was very cruel, wassupbaby. Don't sell your infinity. Right now, people are saying infinity is rarer than diamond. Infinity earns more. And breeds the same as diamond. In fact, my friend was trying for 4th infinity and got 6 diamonds. 2 from frammiler and winter and 4 from Anubis and fuzzy. Defiantly do not sell infinity, not only does it earn more, seem to be rarer, a lot of people who want infinity, end up getting diamond.

And wassupbaby, the reason I said it was cruel, because the OP, or new payer reading the thread, could've got an infinity, and sold it, thinking it was a fail.

She really does think they are bad to have. I'm telling her they are precious and hard to come by. Explaining they are like diamonds but a little better to some.

suzysuzy35
01-18-13, 05:04 AM

The infinity is MINE!!!!

You got infinity,congrats,I know u had a hard time getting a fairy right? Wow, congrats on the infinity.

7Riptide
01-18-13, 07:02 AM
I will sell it if i got a chance, like a boss

DragonRA7
01-18-13, 12:16 PM
Well finally got my infinity fairy and wizard :)

Baraze
01-18-13, 12:29 PM
Well finally got my infinity fairy and wizard :)

Congrats! I will milk this combo for a week to see what else I get. I've an aurora brewing. Ill see if i can get my familiar back and my first trickster.

picklylily
01-18-13, 08:12 PM
I want an infinity so bad! Is the wizard-fairy the best combo? I can't seem to breed a wizard. All I ever get is a coral, and then coral and coral and coral... :((

Baraze
01-18-13, 09:21 PM
I don't remember how I got my wizards. I've three so far. Have you changed the combos around? Fairy and wizard really seem to be the very best combo. The magic really does seem to give it a special touch.

I'm so happy in the meantime. After my millionth try for a virtue I put infinity as virtue together and have my second infinity breeding. Ill wait it out since I'm gold broke from all the speed breedings. Ill pass time visiting other islands.

ubobdgc
01-18-13, 09:33 PM
Dark Dragons

ubobdgc
01-18-13, 09:36 PM
Use, sous ,smdm
Kaj so

kurebiz
01-19-13, 02:49 AM
I'm so happy in the meantime. After my millionth try for a virtue I put infinity as virtue together and have my second infinity breeding. Ill wait it out since I'm gold broke from all the speed breedings. Ill pass time visiting other islands.

isn't that only 2 (or 3 colours if it splits)?
how did you get infinity from that combo o_O

kurebiz
01-19-13, 02:58 AM
Also, if I rmb correctly, someone asked Jake if its possible to get diamond with 3 colours (1 being pink), and I think the response was a no..

Baraze
01-19-13, 03:28 AM
Also, if I rmb correctly, someone asked Jake if its possible to get diamond with 3 colours (1 being pink), and I think the response was a no..

That's what's confusing us. Four people now have gotten diamonds/infinities from putting virtue in the den with a diamond. It makes no conceivable sense!

kwhales
01-19-13, 11:14 AM

I don't think it was cruel?if someone gets a ultra rare dragon and asks to sell it?.what do they expect someone to say. New players need to read a bit before moving on and at level 30, they should know how rare it is.

julea11358
01-20-13, 10:39 AM
I just got my infinity with the combination I found here in the forum (thank you!): wizard and fairy.
I?m very happy right now :-).

LilMzB4Life
01-20-13, 08:49 PM
I've been breeding wizard/parakeet in an attempt to get an Infinity and I am now getting my 3rd diamond. I really want an Infinity. Should I keep breeding this pair or try diamond/diamond or gold/athletic? Any help would be appreciated.

skystylestore
01-21-13, 12:27 AM
I've been breeding wizard/parakeet in an attempt to get an Infinity and I am now getting my 3rd diamond. I really want an Infinity. Should I keep breeding this pair or try diamond/diamond or gold/athletic? Any help would be appreciated.
wizard fairy combo over 38 times then gold atletic combo ower 45 times now trying diamond diamond....

Baraze
01-21-13, 01:45 AM
wizard fairy combo over 38 times then gold atletic combo ower 45 times now trying diamond diamond....

You got a diamond from it, seems to be a winner. Give it a few more times, them switch it up with two diamonds. Wouldn't hurt I suppose. Or try to get a fairy and see what that does for you.

LilMzB4Life
01-21-13, 03:40 AM
You got a diamond from it, seems to be a winner. Give it a few more times, them switch it up with two diamonds. Wouldn't hurt I suppose. Or try to get a fairy and see what that does for you.

Thank you for the tip. I know I should probably be happy but I don't need another diamond. I need an Infinity.

skystylestore
01-22-13, 07:52 AM
I have
5 diamonds....and finaly after week of non stop trying and all my gold spent on speedings
my winning combo diamond and diamond got me 40 h breeding............wohoooooooooo

tuskmage
01-22-13, 08:59 PM
For those who has hard time getting this Dragon or getting bored trying from Fairy/Wizard. Fairy/Mistmoth work too. Good Luck.

DragonHeart0
01-23-13, 06:19 AM
I just bred wizard and fruitful and got 20 hours. Could it be magic or is it infinity?? Of course of it is infinity it will feel like magic to me!! :)

kurebiz
01-23-13, 06:50 AM
infinity is 40 hours. you got an island dragon.

DragonHeart0
01-23-13, 08:30 AM
Oh darn, of course, how did I miss that?
I have been using the SupremeDynasty site (which has been very useful so far) but it shows 20 hours for infinity? What is that about? I'm not certain how I found it but, is it a good site in general? Is there a better reference site?
Thanks for your help.

cedkugedchgd
01-23-13, 08:46 AM
i am currently trying for a 2nd infinity with diamond x diamond combo and here are my results so far:

1st try: light (9 hrs)
2nd try: air (2 hrs)
3rd try: fire (10 sec)
4th try: light (9 hrs)

no infinity so far...

betsyb514
01-23-13, 12:32 PM
Oh darn, of course, how did I miss that?
I have been using the SupremeDynasty site (which has been very useful so far) but it shows 20 hours for infinity? What is that about? I'm not certain how I found it but, is it a good site in general? Is there a better reference site?
Thanks for your help.

Wiki has great info for Dragon Story!

DragonHeart0
01-23-13, 01:33 PM
Wiki has great info for Dragon Story!

What do you mean by "wiki"?
I got the info from the "Dragon Story Game Guide" which is posted on this forum.

tonguelashing
01-23-13, 02:42 PM
What do you mean by "wiki"?
I got the info from the "Dragon Story Game Guide" which is posted on this forum.

a very exhaustive wiki is available here: dragon-story.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Story_Wiki. Well maintained, lots of good information, a cool breeding calculator, and more.

Baraze
01-23-13, 03:38 PM
To me the breeding calculator there is right there on the game. You mix two or four colors, the dragons basically let you know what possibilities you could get. It's simple.

The egg chart is the same. Look at the hours and gold needed and bam! You have an idea of what you are or could be getting. Some things don't need to be as intricate as they are.

skystylestore
01-23-13, 08:26 PM
i am currently trying for a 2nd infinity with diamond x diamond combo and here are my results so far:

no infinity so far...
I breed this combo non stop for week to get infinity....so don't give up.......:)@

Baraze
01-23-13, 09:34 PM

no infinity so far...

If you're on iOS use virtue. It's shooting out infinities like a wildfire while folks are trying for unicorn. Two birds with one stone.

cedkugedchgd
01-24-13, 01:36 AM
i already tried that with virtue but everything i got were some stupid virtues and one unicorn, lol :D i think i'm gonna try it with virtue again after i give the diamond x diamond combo up..

ThunderRemix8
01-24-13, 05:08 AM
I'm trying Scarecrow and Winter. I've never tried a tri-color dragon before, but a mix of fire, air, forest and water, light sounds good, right?

teogionia
01-25-13, 01:05 PM
I'm trying Scarecrow and Winter. I've never tried a tri-color dragon before, but a mix of fire, air, forest and water, light sounds good, right?

I dont think so! I have not tryied for infinity yet, but looking at him I see yellow, green purple and blue, it should be that , i think every combo with this 4 elements would work, every my nbr who got him used dragons which had this basic colors, my one nbr has 6 infinitys, he said he bread all of them

ThunderRemix8
01-25-13, 03:00 PM
I dont think so! I have not tryied for infinity yet, but looking at him I see yellow, green purple and blue, it should be that , i think every combo with this 4 elements would work, every my nbr who got him used dragons which had this basic colors, my one nbr has 6 infinitys, he said he bread all of them
Oh, thank you! I have a Fairy, so I'm going to have to get a magic/ water hybrid.

kwhales
01-25-13, 03:26 PM
Oh, thank you! I have a Fairy, so I'm going to have to get a magic/ water hybrid.

A proven match for infinity is fairy and wizard. So if you get a wizard, try that. Wish I could give you one of my wizards.

lollipop_rp
01-25-13, 05:12 PM
A proven match for infinity is fairy and wizard. So if you get a wizard, try that. Wish I could give you one of my wizards.

I am definitely going to try for infinity, never tried for it

picklylily
01-26-13, 05:14 PM
I don't remember how I got my wizards. I've three so far. Have you changed the combos around? Fairy and wizard really seem to be the very best combo. The magic really does seem to give it a special touch.

No wizard yet even after switching combos. No luck with virtue and diamond pair, either. I might try quetzal and diamond pair. Infinity, where are you??

scottyhaha
01-26-13, 08:19 PM
I heard ppl get infinity with diamond+virtue

1cherryblossom
01-26-13, 08:43 PM
Has anybody bred infinity using fairy or parakeet with mistmoth?
If so, which sides are the dragons on?

azychan
01-27-13, 01:07 AM
I just got my 1st diamond, now think of infinity, do i should continue use the combo that gave me diamond to breed infinity? :( Or i may use other combos?

Btw, Though they're both ultra rare, i think i just need 1 diamond and 1 infinity, the reason is i nearly out of room for dragon, a diamond field can hold 1 dragon :(

Kami365
01-27-13, 04:54 AM
I just got my 1st diamond, now think of infinity, do i should continue use the combo that gave me diamond to breed infinity? :( Or i may use other combos?

Btw, Though they're both ultra rare, i think i just need 1 diamond and 1 infinity, the reason is i nearly out of room for dragon, a diamond field can hold 1 dragon :(

Congrats! azychan to have Diamond,I'm still trying for those ultra rare,hope! someday I'll get them.

azychan
01-27-13, 05:25 AM
Congrats! azychan to have Diamond,I'm still trying for those ultra rare,hope! someday I'll get them.

Thanks so much :D
It's a very very lucky day for me :) but after diamond, i try to get some super rares but i got 2 islands in a row :/

Colliinnn
01-27-13, 12:10 PM
After 100 tries on firestorm+island for diamond and reading this topic, i tried air+parakeet for fairy got it on the second try. And water+coral for wizard and got it on the third attempt. Sped up alot of breds with wizard+fairy for infinity and gave me a diamond after 20 tries or so. Finally! Also first try for mercury so i say great day:D

kittycountess
01-28-13, 08:24 PM
This dragon has become the death of me. I've been trying for months to get it with no luck. In the process I've gotten some of the rare dragons I never really cared about but no Infinity. It has become an obsession.

I need some advice. I know it's all random but I want a combination that has proven to work at least once. So far I've bred my Fairy and Wizard dragons close to 600 times with no success. Both are at epic levels and I'm beginning to think that might be the problem. Epic dragons are such lousy breeders. The other combo I keep trying is Gold and Athletic, again not luck.

I also tried to get a second diamond to maybe get the thing from diamond+diamond but again no luck. Is there a way to breed another diamond from the one you already have? I'm at a complete loss here and this two headed jerk has driven me near crazy. :(

dapplefur
01-28-13, 09:10 PM
Awhile back some got an infinity from planet and ice cream.

dapplefur
01-28-13, 09:10 PM
* some one

kittycountess
01-28-13, 09:31 PM
Too bad I still don't have either of those.

Here's an idea. What would happen if I bred my Diamond with my Quetzal? Will I keep getting Forest dragons until I eventually land another Diamond? Or is there the chance that I'd get other breeds since Diamond is a combination of all 4 colors?

betsyb514
01-28-13, 09:38 PM

Here's an idea. What would happen if I bred my Diamond with my Quetzal? Will I keep getting Forest dragons until I eventually land another Diamond? Or is there the chance that I'd get other breeds since Diamond is a combination of all 4 colors?

With that combo you can only get Forest, Diamond, Infinity, or another Quetzal. Might be worth a shot! Good luck!

scottyhaha
01-28-13, 09:39 PM

I think diamond count as a element so you will get quetzal or forest.

kittycountess
01-28-13, 09:46 PM
That's awesome because Forest only takes 30 seconds, Quetzal is 32 hours so I'd knew it's not Diamond or Infinity if I get it, and I wouldn't have to deal with anymore Fruitfuls, Mists or Firestorms.

Still, I am not that optimistic. I remember trying this with Crusader and getting weird combinations. Will give it a shot once my nest is available and post the results here.

kittycountess
01-28-13, 09:46 PM
I think diamond count as a element so you will get quetzal or forest.

So you mean no Diamond? :(

scottyhaha
01-28-13, 09:56 PM
No diamond or infinity. if that combo works, why people do diamond/diamond to get infinity. Air 2hrs fail time, light 9hrs fail time, water 12hrs fail time, magic 20 hrs, and virtue 33hr.

kurebiz
01-28-13, 10:03 PM

I don't think anyone has tried this combo (or at least reported it here yet), so no one really knows.

confirmed breeding combinations are gold&athletic, diamond&diamond and wizard&fairy.

scottyhaha
01-28-13, 10:09 PM
I heard diamond/virtue work, virtue is a special element can get pink,red and white with diamond.

kittycountess
01-28-13, 10:13 PM
I heard diamond/virtue work, virtue is a special element can get pink,red and white with diamond.
But will it result in Infinity is the question. :)

picklylily
01-28-13, 10:47 PM
That's awesome because Forest only takes 30 seconds, Quetzal is 32 hours so I'd knew it's not Diamond or Infinity if I get it, and I wouldn't have to deal with anymore Fruitfuls, Mists or Firestorms.

Still, I am not that optimistic. I remember trying this with Crusader and getting weird combinations. Will give it a shot once my nest is available and post the results here.

What did you breed from Diamond and Crusader? I also want to try Quetzal and Diamond to get an Infinity. I have been trying Virtue and Diamond to get an Infinity and/or a Unicorn. But to no avail, as of yet. According to Wikia, all these combinations I mentioned will breed an Infinity.

picklylily
01-28-13, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by tuskmage
After 3 Diamonds 1 Infinity & 4 Virtues...Finally..36hrs in the Den Yesss!!!
-- this is from the Unicorn Dragon thread. You may check it out. I'm also having a hard time aiming for the Infinity. I've tried the Diamond/Virtue combo countless times.

itzjulezzz
01-28-13, 11:09 PM
I've been going for this dragon for a month now as well, I refuse to breed absolutely anything else until I get it. I've bred countless times with Faerie & Wizard which gets me a TON of Islands, also with Faerie & Mistmoth, every once & awhile I switch it up to Elf & Wizard. still no infinity, & I will continue at it until pink dragons are introduced to Android . I have a real rough time with breeding any kind of magic dragons as I can NOT seem to get a planet, titan, or hypnotic.

azychan
01-28-13, 11:16 PM
My neighbors got Infinity from Diamond/Aurora, Diamond/Super, Diamond/Diamond,... and some no-diamond such as Seabreeze/Planet... but the most popular combo is Winter/Genie

Long time ago, when I overenergetic, I always annoyed my neighbors by combos of questions about diamond and infinity dragons -.- i haven't got an infinity yet.

itzjulezzz
01-28-13, 11:20 PM
I'm gonna try Genie & Winter for a month or so, even though the failtimes are longer, I need a break anyways. plus missing Griffin, Hypnotic, Dream & Clown, why not? :)

storm8storm_00
01-28-13, 11:47 PM
This dragon has become the death of me. I've been trying for months to get it with no luck. In the process I've gotten some of the rare dragons I never really cared about but no Infinity. It has become an obsession.

I need some advice. I know it's all random but I want a combination that has proven to work at least once. So far I've bred my Fairy and Wizard dragons close to 600 times with no success. Both are at epic levels and I'm beginning to think that might be the problem. Epic dragons are such lousy breeders. The other combo I keep trying is Gold and Athletic, again not luck.

I also tried to get a second diamond to maybe get the thing from diamond+diamond but again no luck. Is there a way to breed another diamond from the one you already have? I'm at a complete loss here and this two headed jerk has driven me near crazy. :(

Lllooollll at "two headed jerk" haaaahahaha!!
I'm trying for it also by using wizard/fairy, been going at it for about 3 weeks and ended up with 2 new diamonds and a bunch of other dragons... One of my neighbors got it with wizard and fairy so I figured I'd keep at it... This combo spits out A LOT of Aurouras though! I'm about to hatch my 7th Aurouras due to this combo... Good thing I can trade them :)

kittycountess
01-29-13, 01:40 AM
Lllooollll at "two headed jerk" haaaahahaha!!
I'm trying for it also by using wizard/fairy, been going at it for about 3 weeks and ended up with 2 new diamonds and a bunch of other dragons... One of my neighbors got it with wizard and fairy so I figured I'd keep at it... This combo spits out A LOT of Aurouras though! I'm about to hatch my 7th Aurouras due to this combo... Good thing I can trade them :)
At least you got two new Diamonds you can breed to get Infinity. I would be happy to get a Diamond. I've been trying that particular combo for months.

azychan
01-29-13, 01:47 AM
I'm gonna try Genie & Winter for a month or so, even though the failtimes are longer, I need a break anyways. plus missing Griffin, Hypnotic, Dream & Clown, why not? :)

I tried to get diamond and infinity when i'm in level 21, i got my 1st diamond 4 days ago when I'm in level 67, it took me totally 4 months to get diamond, so i think i will get infinity :D

kittycountess
01-29-13, 10:30 AM
Just tried Winter/Genie and it gave me my most loathed hybrid: mist. Now I have to wait another 14 hours to try again. :(

enoch4
01-29-13, 11:19 AM
My neighbor and I have been trying for several weeks, she for her first infinity and me for my second. Using diamond x diamond and wizard x fairy we've churned out A LOT of new diamonds (11 between us), but no infinity in sight. Has anyone been successful with infinity recently, or is this a widespread curse?

scottyhaha
01-29-13, 11:20 AM
Infinity should be super ultra rare

kittycountess
01-29-13, 11:26 AM
My neighbor and I have been trying for several weeks, she for her first infinity and me for my second. Using diamond x diamond and wizard x fairy we've churned out A LOT of new diamonds (11 between us), but no infinity in sight. Has anyone been successful with infinity recently, or is this a widespread curse?
It seems to be a recent curse for both Diamond and Infinity. I got my first Diamond breeding Eagle and Serpent the first time. Then recently, when I was trying for Infinity, I tried that combination again in hopes of getting another Diamond to breed wit my old one. It never happened. I know it's supposed to be rare but I tried the tested combo for two months straight and nothing came out of it but common dragons. Maybe teamlava lowered the probability stats for Diamond and Infinity.

enoch4
01-29-13, 11:34 AM
It seems to be a recent curse for both Diamond and Infinity. I got my first Diamond breeding Eagle and Serpent the first time. Then recently, when I was trying for Infinity, I tried that combination again in hopes of getting another Diamond to breed wit my old one. It never happened. I know it's supposed to be rare but I tried the tested combo for two months straight and nothing came out of it but common dragons. Maybe teamlava lowered the probability stats for Diamond and Infinity.

Do you have a pink dragon? Aurora x virtue got me and some of my neighbors a diamond recently. Might be worth a try. Diamond x diamond got me my first infinity, but lately I just get more diamonds with it. Hope your luck changes!

enoch4
01-29-13, 11:37 AM
Infinity should be super ultra rare

Haha - that seems to be true on my island. Much more rare than diamond.

Takiofallen
01-29-13, 11:47 AM
Non of these combos are confirmed except diamond/diamond. The most confirmed combo is wizard/fairy. Winter/genie is also not confirmed and can in no way be the most popular. When the infinity dragon was released light dragons did not exists.
My neighbors got Infinity from Diamond/Aurora, Diamond/Super, Diamond/Diamond,... and some no-diamond such as Seabreeze/Planet... but the most popular combo is Winter/Genie

Long time ago, when I overenergetic, I always annoyed my neighbors by combos of questions about diamond and infinity dragons -.- i haven't got an infinity yet.

Takiofallen
01-29-13, 11:49 AM
Wizard seems to be the key, rotate between fairy/parakeet/ and elf. I do believe that TL has mad sum adjustments to breeding since december as the wizard/fairy come produced more diamonds then infinities.

tuskmage
01-29-13, 03:39 PM
Fairy/Wizard had proof many time work out for infinity. Fairy/Mistmoth also work too. If it's not working for you, casue you are haven't try hard enough. ;) Those combo also give you Diamonds too, because if you put any four Elements together Diamonds could happen; not for Infinity only a few combo proof working for Infinity. Hope that help.

Good Luck. May the Infinity find you soon....

lolottelatur
01-30-13, 07:32 AM

I got my infinity last week by breeding fairy/wizard and one of my neighbour got diamond a few days ago with same combo

enoch4
01-30-13, 10:24 AM
I got my infinity last week by breeding fairy/wizard and one of my neighbour got diamond a few days ago with same combo

Ok, thanks for the reply! At least someone has been able to breed an infinity recently.

azychan
01-30-13, 11:40 AM
Non of these combos are confirmed except diamond/diamond. The most confirmed combo is wizard/fairy. Winter/genie is also not confirmed and can in no way be the most popular. When the infinity dragon was released light dragons did not exists.

Yeah! Say it to my neighbors, I don't have an Infinity, all these combos are mentioned by my neighbors.

yeshayahu
01-31-13, 09:27 AM
I now have 2 Diamonds using Wizard & Fairy. Going to try again because I still want Infinity.

yeshayahu
01-31-13, 11:37 AM
I have been following this thread, took your advice. Now I am going to try Mistmoth & Fairy, sure want that elusive Infinity.
Or I will try 2 Diamonds when the last one hatches & evolves.
I finally got brave, 2nd time online. Happy Breeding.

karma12345
02-04-13, 07:14 AM
if we see infinity and diamond the most ultra rare is infinity :) for diamond dragon there is so much combos but for infinity there is only one combination...............IT IS FAIRY AND WIZARD u ask from anybody who has a infinity they will say wizard and fairy

redskyjuice
02-05-13, 11:13 PM
On the dragon story wiki it said that breeding a fire dragon and a crusader may result in a infinity. Because if it works all the fails would only be 10 seconds. And anything more would be a diamond or infinity. Is this possible?

Baraze
02-05-13, 11:45 PM
On the dragon story wiki it said that breeding a fire dragon and a crusader may result in a infinity. Because if it works all the fails would only be 10 seconds. And anything more would be a diamond or infinity. Is this possible?

IMpossible.

redskyjuice
02-05-13, 11:57 PM
IMpossible.

Thanks for the reply.

Also I was wondering if a pure diamond and a crusader would make a infinity?
Since they both have diamonds, and if it failed it would just be a 10 second wait. Anything more could be a pure diamond, crusader, or a infinity; hopefully. Anyone know?

citius
02-09-13, 01:07 PM
Some say that they have gotten an Infinity with Diamond x Diamond.. So it seems possible to get the Infinity with Crusader x Diamond. But I don't know for sure. Even if it's a 10 second fail, I think you will still have a bigger chance to get Infinity with Wizard x Fairy, which is the most common combination. Cause if you could breed Crusader x Diamond to get the Inifinity, then there's probably a chance that you'll get another Diamond.

lolii12
02-09-13, 01:41 PM
I already had it in my isle .. I just bred 2 epic DIAMONDS dragon..

Baraze
02-09-13, 01:54 PM
Some say that they have gotten an Infinity with Diamond x Diamond.. So it seems possible to get the Infinity with Crusader x Diamond. But I don't know for sure. Even if it's a 10 second fail, I think you will still have a bigger chance to get Infinity with Wizard x Fairy, which is the most common combination. Cause if you could breed Crusader x Diamond to get the Inifinity, then there's probably a chance that you'll get another Diamond.

Out of all the people I've even with diamonds and infinities the ONLY hybrid I've seen that have another diamond and infinity was unicorn. I don't know how or why but mixing it with another diamond bred another diamond/infinity. I got one and a neighbor got four or so, I believe. I got my second and third infinity from breeding two diamonds and then my two infinities.

With five diamonds and three infinities now, I've said I'd stop. I'm selling of soooo many dragons to make room. But they're just so cute and in my own little mind I think of the diamonds and infinities marrying each other.

If you've not tried fairy/wizard give it a shot. I got one with this combo on the first try.

cedkugedchgd
02-10-13, 09:37 AM
have been trying diamond x diamond combo for about 4 days for my 2nd infinity.

results:

1. light (9 hrs)
2. water (12 hrs)
3. light (9 hrs)
4. fire (10 sec.)
5. forest (30 sec.)
6. fire (10 sec.)
7. magic (20 hrs -.-)
8. diamond (44 hrs)

don't know what to think of the diamond, i already have enough of them. anyways, i'm giving up on infinity, lol :D

finnth12
02-10-13, 01:33 PM

results:

1. light (9 hrs)
2. water (12 hrs)
3. light (9 hrs)
4. fire (10 sec.)
5. forest (30 sec.)
6. fire (10 sec.)
7. magic (20 hrs -.-)
8. diamond (44 hrs)

don't know what to think of the diamond, i already have enough of them. anyways, i'm giving up on infinity, lol :D

Did u breed diamond and diamond on the old DS or the valentine version? I'm just curious, if I want infinity which DS I should breed?

cedkugedchgd
02-10-13, 01:44 PM
you can breed infinity on every version. i bred it on valentine's version :)

finnth12
02-10-13, 01:46 PM
you can breed infinity on every version. i bred it on valentine's version :)

Oh okay, I thought the version will make the outcome result different, I want to avoid virtue 33hrs. Lol

GDude118
02-10-13, 02:01 PM
I have a question for the moderators or even a teamlava staff member.

When the infinite was first released it took using red/blue/green/yellow for a diamond and green/yellow/blue/purple for an infinite. But with the addition of more colors you can now get a diamond dragon from any four color combo but, my question is can you breed an infinite from any four color combo aswell, or does it still take the green/yellow/blue/purple combo(aka fairy and wizard) to get one?

cedkugedchgd
02-22-13, 10:34 AM
i just went through the forum pages and saw an user called Countergolem posting that he/she got an infinity dragon with ice cream x planet dragon. new combo?

cedkugedchgd
02-25-13, 10:22 AM

results:

1. light (9 hrs)
2. water (12 hrs)
3. light (9 hrs)
4. fire (10 sec.)
5. forest (30 sec.)
6. fire (10 sec.)
7. magic (20 hrs -.-)
8. diamond (44 hrs)

although i gave up, i decided to try for it again, so my results are:

1. light (9 hrs)
2. water (12 hrs)
3. light (9 hrs)
4. fire (10 sec.)
5. forest (30 sec.)
6. fire (10 sec.)
7. magic (20 hrs -.-)
8. diamond (44 hrs)

9. fire (10 sec.)
10. air (2 hrs)
11. fire (10 sec.)

LilMzB4Life
02-25-13, 11:55 AM
I really want an Infinity, but all I have gotten are diamonds. Don't need anymore of those.

mymummy789
02-25-13, 01:11 PM
this is the only dragon I don't have now!! Tried the fairy/wizard combo first and have a second diamond on the way (with my first attempt) so I might try the diamond/diamond combo next

trojax
02-25-13, 01:27 PM
I dont have a Wizard Dragon do you guys think this will work with Fairy/Aether ?

tuskmage
02-25-13, 03:07 PM
I dont have a Wizard Dragon do you guys think this will work with Fairy/Aether ?
You can keep breeding Fairy/Aether that will give you a chance to get Diamonds, Mistmoth & Wizard don't know if you can get Infinity from that Combo, coz no one ever report getting Infinity from that combo yet. Fairy/Mistmonth will work for Infinity too. Good luck.

finnth12
02-25-13, 05:48 PM
although i gave up, i decided to try for it again, so my results are:

1. light (9 hrs)
2. water (12 hrs)
3. light (9 hrs)
4. fire (10 sec.)
5. forest (30 sec.)
6. fire (10 sec.)
7. magic (20 hrs -.-)
8. diamond (44 hrs)

9. fire (10 sec.)
10. air (2 hrs)
11. fire (10 sec.)

Lucky you! I tried to breed 2diamonds for 15-20 times, I got several lights, several water, and couple magics. No diamond, no infinity. :(

Kami365
02-25-13, 09:35 PM
I want to try Fairy/Wizard combo,since this combo gives Diamond/Infinity,anyone tell which levels should I try for? I do know levels not really a matter but it does helps in breeding,that what I believe it.Thank you.

1LPme
02-26-13, 05:30 AM
You can keep breeding Fairy/Aether that will give you a chance to get Diamonds, Mistmoth & Wizard don't know if you can get Infinity from that Combo, coz no one ever report getting Infinity from that combo yet. Fairy/Mistmonth will work for Infinity too. Good luck.

Tuskmage, long time no chat..;-*...Will fairy/mismoth work for infinity, u think? got 15 hrs, what's that? tnx hon...

anemos
02-26-13, 05:59 PM
Well i finally got my Infinity today!
I used Mistmoth and Fairy :) I find it so funny that this is the combo that gave it tome because on 8-16 i posted right after the dragon was released that i thought this was the combo and planned on trying it. Then others got the dragon with other combos so i changed up. Even tried Trickster and Athletic for a bit but got everything under the sun other than this lol. So i went back to my combo over the weekend yay! I rushed the breeding, but i'll look at the egg a bit lol.

where do you place your mistmoth and fairy, which 1 is on the right and which is on the left just wondering if you dont mind sharing :o

tonguelashing
02-26-13, 06:02 PM
where do you place your mistmoth and fairy, which 1 is on the right and which is on the left just wondering if you dont mind sharing :o

doesn't matter.

LilMzB4Life
02-26-13, 06:19 PM
I'm giving fairy/Mistmoth a try. I hope it works and I finally get an Infinity.

banana_leaf
02-26-13, 11:57 PM
I am just trying a Mismoth+fairy and i got another Mist :( Will keep trying

DraconJakc
02-27-13, 09:47 AM
Got a 40 hour breeding time for Passion & Diamond. The first egg is Diamond which you can see on the nest. The 2nd is a Passion which is on the other nest. It could be an Anubis or Infinity. 24 hours to go & we will soon find out...
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/5348/passiondiamondbreeds.png

knj00
02-27-13, 09:50 AM
Got a 40 hour breeding time for Passion & Diamond. The first egg is Diamond which you can see on the nest. The 2nd is a Passion which is on the other nest. It could be an Anubis or Infinity. 24 hours to go & we will soon find out...

Should be Infinity.

redskyjuice
02-27-13, 09:51 AM
I got a 40hr breeding time with light and diamond. Is this going to be a infinity?

knj00
02-27-13, 09:55 AM
I got a 40hr breeding time with light and diamond. Is this going to be a infinity?

Yes it will.

azychan
02-27-13, 10:16 AM
Yay! Finally I got my Infinity with Diamond/Virtue :D

freyx378
02-27-13, 11:38 AM

OMG!! Where'd you found such combo? I've been trying for ages using so many different combos when I saw your post. Decided to give it a try a try and got a-40-hour breeding on the timer at ONCE! I got too excited before and decided to spend some gold on it and VOILA! One Infinity Dragon egg now sat on my nest; feel free to see it.

This is DEFINITELY a must try and recommended combo by far, at least for me. Hopefully you got one yourself in a few hours! Thanks for pointing out this combo! :D

LilMzB4Life
02-27-13, 11:53 AM
I wanted to try the combo mentioned above but Passion doesn't even show up in my breeding list. I had to make sure I still had one in the habitat. What gives?

kooky panda
02-27-13, 11:58 AM
I wanted to try the combo mentioned above but Passion doesn't even show up in my breeding list. I had to make sure I still had one in the habitat. What gives?
You can no longer use the Passion to breed in the Valentine game.
I think you can still use it in the regular game.

tonguelashing
02-27-13, 11:58 AM

Passion isn't supposed to be breedable. Not sure how that happened at all.

LilMzB4Life
02-27-13, 12:06 PM
Ok, I installed the old version and Passion showed up in my breeding list. So I bred diamond/ passion and got (drum roll) 40 hours!!! Woohoo!!! Thank you, thank you , thank you!!! I quickly sped it up and it's sitting in my nest now!!! [Singing: I'm so excited!!! And I just can't hide it!!! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!!] Finally, I have an Infinity!!!

tonguelashing
02-27-13, 12:10 PM
Ok, I installed the old version and Passion showed up in my breeding list. So I bred diamond/ passion and got (drum roll) 40 hours!!! Woohoo!!! Thank you, thank you , thank you!!! I quickly sped it up and it's sitting in my nest now!!! [Singing: I'm so excited!!! And I just can't hide it!!! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!!] Finally, I have an Infinity!!!

By old version, do you mean regular DS on iOS or New Dawn on Android?

LilMzB4Life
02-27-13, 12:12 PM
By old version, do you mean regular DS on iOS or New Dawn on Android?

The regular DS on iOS.

cedkugedchgd
02-27-13, 12:13 PM
OMG EVERYONE is getting an infinity and my breeding den is full :(

enoch4
02-27-13, 12:15 PM
OMG!! Where'd you found such combo? I've been trying for ages using so many different combos when I saw your post. Decided to give it a try a try and got a-40-hour breeding on the timer at ONCE! I got too excited before and decided to spend some gold on it and VOILA! One Infinity Dragon egg now sat on my nest; feel free to see it.

This is DEFINITELY a must try and recommended combo by far, at least for me. Hopefully you got one yourself in a few hours! Thanks for pointing out this combo! :D

OMG. I've been trying for weeks to get a second infinity. I got lots of diamonds but no luck. Read this... tried it... two infinities in a row. That is insane.

LilMzB4Life
02-27-13, 12:16 PM
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r586/LilMzB4Life/EB38FE97-91B6-4F4F-9A0B-901D58F014DF-4793-000007F18C2DD043_zpsacd39460.jpg