PDA

View Full Version : Crashes & cannot finish wall

Unregistered
11-20-10, 01:20 AM
This game has always had a crashing bug, even with good wifi reception, now ever since I extended my restaurant for the third time I cannot finish my wallpaper on the left side, very frustrating:(

Unregistered
11-20-10, 01:28 AM
read other threads wallpaper is a bug that is being fixed it is known that it doesnt work read please before posting new thread

Unregistered
11-20-10, 06:11 PM
Can't change wall on the left side!!! It's not working

Unregistered
11-20-10, 07:30 PM
This game has always had a crashing bug, even with good wifi reception, now ever since I extended my restaurant for the third time I cannot finish my wallpaper on the left side, very frustrating:(

Really? Seriously? A wallpaper bug? Egads!

Thanks for adding another useless thread to the cluttered forum. If u had actually looked, you may have noticed, oh, about a hundred other useless threads on the exact same issue.

Had u opened your eyes, you may have even noticed the moderator has a thread on this very same issue.

It'd be annoying, actually was annoying, but now almost comedic how stupid this is.

Have an issue, look to see if there is a thread already on the topic before posting yet another useless thread. Please. If your issue is new, then yes, start a new one. But at least do us a favor and read first, post second.

Unregistered
11-23-10, 03:46 PM
Don't rage when you respond to post left be others no matter how ridiculous it is.

It would be a lot easier if you would just 1) ignore them or 2) forward them to the link that is most appropriate for the inquiries.

Telling them how incompetent or "stupid" people are will just cause a flame war.

Unregistered
11-23-10, 04:06 PM
Can't change wall on the left side!!! It's not working

I bought the most expensive walls all my money is gone after saving up so many coins for what? Nothing because the walls aren't appearing and I wasted my coins! This bug or whatever it is needs to get fixed upsetting.