PDA

View Full Version : Problem, suddenly all food dissappears from counters!!!

Vera545
08-16-12, 10:58 AM
My friend is playing Bakery.

She had cooked, and baked lots of food.

All counters were full.

Within a few minutes all food disappeared and counters were empty !!!!!

She left the game, came back and everything was gone.

Only thing she got, was the message that she had earned thousands of $$$$.

So that is the only good thing.

This has happened to her more than once, but it is so annoying.

Everytime she has to start from scratch.......and bake,bake,bake all over again.

Anyone who has the same thing, and knows the answer?

sweetstuff525
08-16-12, 11:02 AM
Tell to not close. Her doors....... It's called quick sale

meowwmixx
08-16-12, 04:09 PM
how does a quick sale happen?

xlinax
08-16-12, 10:01 PM
This has happened to me before but only once. All my food disappeared because I had my bakery closed for days I guess this is what happens when everyone wants delicious pastries!! :D

melby29
08-16-12, 10:23 PM
If you read the thread about how much food there is on counters, you will see that a lot of people wouldn't see this as a problem! In fact, if you figure out why it happened, maybe you could see if it helps them?

trace35
08-17-12, 04:13 AM
Yes. Unless you are at a low level, when it's hard to keep up with the pace!
If you block your door for say, 12 hrs, and then unblock the door again you might sell that 12 hrs worth of food in an instant. It is better to not block the door, but to instead spend a while baking short term food such as brownies or jasmine tea, which produce a lot of servings per hr.

almondieeyez
08-17-12, 05:23 AM
hmm i block my doors all the time. this has never happen to me. Is this new?

trace35
08-17-12, 12:54 PM
No, this has always been the case, but it doesn't seem to be the case for everyone. As usual with TL games, it is random!

08-17-12, 04:44 PM
i block my door alll the time! i dont know why this is happening... :/ Vera545, hope you nbr is having less problems. :) you can always contact one of the mods, they will gladly help you!

trace35
08-17-12, 06:48 PM
Blocking the door is not recommended. It either works for you or it doesn't. Nothing can be done to change this.

Vera545
08-18-12, 04:34 AM
Thanks for all answers, but she still has that problem.
Almost once a day all of her food is gone!!

She bakes, and bakes, but it is no longer fun to play this way.

School is starting again in a few days, and there is nothing left to do but stop playing bakery story.

She is very sad about it.

trace35
08-18-12, 05:23 AM
Ae you saying she doesn't block the door but the food still disappears? What level is she on?

Vera545
08-18-12, 05:25 AM
Yes, she does not close doors, and still the food dissappears

Level 25

trace35
08-18-12, 05:46 AM
Well, this is a different problem to what we've been discussing. She needs to write a detailed email to support. Shell receive an automated reply at first. After that keep replying until they acknowledge with a real response.
At level 25 it is very hard to keep up with customer demand. If this is happening when she first goes into her bakery in the morning, it's normal to sell out overnight.
Until she reaches higher levels and has more appliances, it's impossible to keep enough food to last overnight.
Once she is at a higher level she will be complaining about having too much food to sell! Lol!

melby29
08-18-12, 06:37 AM
Yep Trace is right. She is very clever. She even knows the name of the australian rugby team. It's the wombats.

Vera545
08-18-12, 08:30 AM
I don't think it has something to do with the level, and having enough food to get through the night.

I even was with her when all the food disappeared.

All counters were totally full, and stocked. Bakery was open.

She went upstairs, came down, and everything was gone !!

Took no more than 5 minutes.

And having too much food, isn't that simply a matter of not baking for a day or 2?

Or am I thinking too simple now?

trace35
08-18-12, 01:29 PM
Lol! I know it is unbelievable, but once you have a lot more appliances, the amount of food you can churn out is huge! People who have 18 appliances have enough food stocks to last for months without baking another thing!
If you are concerned post on the bugs and feedback forum, and give a detailed description of the problem. And email support.

girlfriend1
08-18-12, 04:47 PM
Today my whole bakery disappeared. Turned off device; turned it back on. Then went to neighbors tipped or visit. Hit home bakery back. maybe same for food depending device you use.

Vera545
08-26-12, 03:32 AM
Is there a possibility that someone simply steals the food?

Hacked or something like that.

It's so discouraging for her.

trace35
08-26-12, 03:23 PM
Is there a possibility that someone simply steals the food?

Hacked or something like that.

It's so discouraging for her.
I doubt it. It may be a bug. Still havnt heard anything from support then? Did you post this on bugs and feedback?

farmerbarbara712
08-27-12, 07:10 PM
This happened to me too. Went to bed with $2mil and tons and tons of food. Woke up to $2mil and no food.
I did not block my door. Never have. Deleted my game them redownloaded it. Had $12 mil then. Huge sell.
I was able to expand 3 times. No idea why it happened but I was thrilled with it.

trace35
08-27-12, 09:26 PM
That's great! That amount of food couldn't possibly sell overnight!