PDA

View Full Version : Do we delete the world game bakery now that the goals are gone?

sinc823
08-16-12, 09:45 AM
Also for RS , do we delete the world games as well?
But I heard that you might not be able to cook certain items in appliances that's offered in world games...Like how RS ice cream machine recipes only showing up in world game series.....
Does this apply to bakery as well?
Thanks for answering!

marrrina
08-16-12, 10:07 AM
I'm playing regular bakery and I can still work on the recipes from World Games I didnt finish. You should be fine.

Also I'm playing regular restaurant (I completed the WG version's goals) and the ice cream machine and grill work fine.

kooky panda
08-16-12, 10:34 AM
The world game is still the most current version for Bakery Story. You should still be playing this game to make sure you have the most current fixes for the game.

08-16-12, 10:59 AM
i deleted my WG BS. i like the normal one better. i dont like changes that much... :o :p

sinc823
08-16-12, 02:45 PM
I'm playing regular bakery and I can still work on the recipes from World Games I didnt finish. You should be fine.

Also I'm playing regular restaurant (I completed the WG version's goals) and the ice cream machine and grill work fine.
Good to know I can still cook on those appliance on regular RS! Thanks

sinc823
08-16-12, 02:46 PM
The world game is still the most current version for Bakery Story. You should still be playing this game to make sure you have the most current fixes for the game.

Thanks kooky!

xoxjenn
08-16-12, 08:46 PM

Is this not available for Android?

marrrina
08-17-12, 05:14 AM
Android got a World Games update before iPhone users did. I don't think it was on a separate app but the same Olympic-related appliances and foods were definitely made available to Droid.

xoxjenn
08-18-12, 12:48 AM
Android got a World Games update before iPhone users did. I don't think it was on a separate app but the same Olympic-related appliances and foods were definitely made available to Droid.

Yeah, I know that. I just didn't see anything about "goals" on there...

marrrina
08-18-12, 04:18 AM
Yeah, I know that. I just didn't see anything about "goals" on there...

Goals are still iOS only

pop16
08-21-12, 03:11 AM
There are no goals for droid users..