PDA

View Full Version : not getting gold ? game glitches ?

plsbmyneighbor
08-16-12, 06:00 AM
plsbmyneighbor
im not getting credit for the gold my friends send me .... they really need to fix that..... as such a key part in the game they are going to start getting bad ratings and lost gamers

plsbmyneighbor
08-16-12, 06:04 AM
also , i play the game every day , my bonus for logging in does not accumulate like it should, im not going to take a chance investing real money into a game that has obvious glitches ..... workem out and im liable to become a paying gamer

kooky panda
08-16-12, 10:05 AM
Be sure and accept the gold before sending out gold to any neighbors.
Also when you come to your messages, you will see new gold sent that day(accept button is lite up) and also you will see gold that neighbors sent you for about 3 days.(accept button greyed out).
The older ones you had already accepted the previous days.

Every night when you are done playing the games, restart your device. That way in the morning when you open the game you game will load fresh and you should see your daily coins added.
Sometimes when I let my game run in the background the coins have already been added but I did not see the total change.

You can also write down your total coins when you done for the day, then write down how many coins your pop up states you earned, then write down your total coins after exiting out of the popsup.
Then restart you device then write down your total coins.
If you are seeing coins not adding, post screenshots of each one of these steps so I can forward over.