PDA

View Full Version : Goals disappeared

pamnmeg
08-16-12, 05:04 AM
Hi, I was working my way through all the Olympic Goals when they went funny, each time I went into the game the Goals were flashing and the length of time to complete kept changing. I had 29 days, 23 days, and 3 days showing up in the space of a few hours, and then the goals disappeared altogether. All I have now is two for new games which are old but show as new each time I enter the game. The goal started at the same time as my Restaurant ones which have 19 left - this is right.

I use an iphone 4, BS version 1.5.3

PS. If possible can someone tell me how to get rid of the very annoying pop ups, I'm sick of seeing the flashing for the monster game constantly, I want it to go away

Thanks

MasiMaci
08-16-12, 03:15 PM
So far 3 of my games show expired goals. Not the World Games goals, though. Those aren't even showing up. Of course I'm being asked to pay gems to recover the goals, but the prize is blank. Was there a goal that was realeased today and expired whithin 8 hours? Or a glitch?

ButterPanda
08-16-12, 03:45 PM
Thanks for reporting. Please check the following thread for this issue:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33902-Maintenance-Bug-Expired-Goals/page8