Unregistered
11-19-10, 11:38 PM
Tiny chef is better

Unregistered
11-19-10, 11:39 PM
Bump yes way better

Unregistered
11-20-10, 12:23 AM
Why would you post saying another game is better on a forum only for restaurant story...If you like it better, then fine enjoy it more but there is no need to take up space in a forum for restaurant story problems with your stupid comments.

Unregistered
11-20-10, 06:08 AM
Lmao. U guys are losers. Big time. To advance and get anywhere u need to spend even more real cash

The graphics suck bigger than any game I've seen. And it's just a cheap rip off of r.s. And it has a lot of crashes to! I deleted it after two days it pissed me off so much. Was going to give it a fair chance despite it being a clone. The crashes and poor graphics were ****ing me. And if u losers are the same that wah about gem costs, are u ever in for a rude awakening with tiny rip off chef.

So, you Guys work for the thieves at Brooklyn or what?. You must! Because anyone who thinks it's better is a complete moron. Nice try Brooklyn. Get off team lavas forums. R.s may have bugs but nothing like your butt hole tiny rip off chef.

Unregistered
11-20-10, 07:21 AM
Tiny chef is better

IDIOT, not even close. Poorly constructed clone.

Unregistered
11-20-10, 07:25 PM
Lmao. U guys are losers. Big time. To advance and get anywhere u need to spend even more real cash

The graphics suck bigger than any game I've seen. And it's just a cheap rip off of r.s. And it has a lot of crashes to! I deleted it after two days it pissed me off so much. Was going to give it a fair chance despite it being a clone. The crashes and poor graphics were ****ing me. And if u losers are the same that wah about gem costs, are u ever in for a rude awakening with tiny rip off chef.

So, you Guys work for the thieves at Brooklyn or what?. You must! Because anyone who thinks it's better is a complete moron. Nice try Brooklyn. Get off team lavas forums. R.s may have bugs but nothing like your butt hole tiny rip off chef.

Your are kind. I deleted it after 2min! LOL. The graphics cannot make it!

Unregistered
11-20-10, 09:02 PM
Yeah, the graphics do suck, but at least you can put your food on any counter you want and move it without having to move the counter itself. Such a simple thing, you'd think TL would have thought of that. Anyway, I have not played it much as I have a lot invested in RS.

sourlicorice2
08-07-11, 08:43 AM
Tiny chef is the worst game for sure. Restaurant and Bakery Story rule. Though I do recommend Tiny Zoo over Zoo Story. Graphics may be not as good but at least tiny zoo often comes out with new animals, decorations etc unlike Zoo Story which has the same old stuff at level 37. Don't get me wrong the rest of Team Lavas games are the best out there