princessbella99
08-16-12, 01:27 AM
lol congrats but other people already have it. but not me :(

geckoos
08-16-12, 03:32 AM
Oh and did i Mention im lvl 13?

anketam
08-16-12, 03:47 AM
And what combination did you use to get your diamond.

geckoos
08-16-12, 04:34 AM
And what combination did you use to get your diamond.

Wavewing vs leaflion :)

lanadelgaga
08-16-12, 06:24 AM
Lucky! I'm still trying for mine after like 15 tries

trace35
08-17-12, 05:31 AM
I got it too. On dragon story I'm on a high level and don't have a diamond. It can take hundreds of tries to get one. Some people will never get one.

killbethy
08-17-12, 10:03 PM
I got it too. On dragon story I'm on a high level and don't have a diamond. It can take hundreds of tries to get one. Some people will never get one.

That stinks. :-/ I've bred 3 already, and only one of those were done while actively trying to get it (breeding a RGBY combo over and over until success)... the other two were random and unintentional. (along with every other dragon so far except the Infinity)... the problem is I have too many dragons to keep 3 diamond habitats, so one is now designated a oermanent egg and just sits on display in the nest lol. Level 51.

awertie
08-18-12, 07:50 AM
I got the diamond also! I was trying for the shell and first try it says 2 days. I still don't have the shell, though.

sthrncin
08-19-12, 04:26 AM
I got one too a few days ago trying to breed the shell lizard. I was using the sea buffalo and wavewing. I just hatched it today and now it is evolving.

iwishimight
08-20-12, 07:52 AM
I am a very lucky player, I first started playing Monster Story just over 1 week ago... after 2 days of playing (obsessively) I decided to breed my sea buffalo and palmwing and see what would happen, and lo and behold I got a shell lizard, after just one try! I was so happy. Then, I bred it with all the other elements and was able to expand my little monster family even more! :)

I saw the newly released rare monsters such as birdball a couple of days later, so i decided to try for those again with the palm wing and sea buffalo, and after 2 tries, I got a birdball, on my 4th try I got a furball, and my 6th .... I GOT A PEGASUS!!!! I couldnt believe it , at this point I didnt even know it was possible to breed a pegasus! I thought they were only attainable by gold!

Then today, my luck increased ten fold, i was trying once more for an inferoo, with a leaf lion and a wavewing, bu instead... I GOT ANOTHER PEGASUS. How is that even possible?! I feel so so spoiled haha :p

anketam
08-20-12, 11:00 AM
This is a prime example of the feast/famine luck I tend to see in this game

hduck8
08-20-12, 01:49 PM
Why levels did you use for ur diamond breeding? For your Wavewing and lead lion