PDA

View Full Version : Blocking ppl option

sweetbeginings003
08-15-12, 09:51 PM
I recently saw a thread about this and wanted to know if anything is being done about this issue. It's become such a problem, and I speak for many if us who've had to deal with ppl continuously being bombarded with rude remarks on our walls. The worst part is that writing to TL doesn't always solve the problem :( I've been posting on these forums recently and random ppl have been taking my ID and adding me without permission and as I try to tell them in a nice way that I'm not adding, they start getting agressive and posting unnecessary rude comments. Cyberbulling is becoming more apparent in these games in more recent weeks, I've seen to many ppls wall with obscene language and it needs to stop please.

xoxjenn
08-15-12, 10:57 PM
I recently saw a thread about this and wanted to know if anything is being done about this issue. It's become such a problem, and I speak for many if us who've had to deal with ppl continuously being bombarded with rude remarks on our walls. The worst part is that writing to TL doesn't always solve the problem :( I've been posting on these forums recently and random ppl have been taking my ID and adding me without permission and as I try to tell them in a nice way that I'm not adding, they start getting agressive and posting unnecessary rude comments. Cyberbulling is becoming more apparent in these games in more recent weeks, I've seen to many ppls wall with obscene language and it needs to stop please.

I am actually surprised they don't have this option. Or they should make it so people can't write on your wall unless you have them added as a friend. That way you can just delete them if they become rude. I delete all messages off my wall, so if someone bullied me I would just delete it & move on. But yes, I definitely think this should be an option.

pinksugar800
08-16-12, 04:24 AM
I am actually surprised they don't have this option. Or they should make it so people can't write on your wall unless you have them added as a friend. That way you can just delete them if they become rude. I delete all messages off my wall, so if someone bullied me I would just delete it & move on. But yes, I definitely think this should be an option.

I guess TL T r y to lose their customers! They know that the games r addicting and it's hard to quit so they can do whatever they want.

kooky panda
08-16-12, 05:21 AM
Current Block Button thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32607-Block-button&p=376345&viewfull=1#post376345