PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Weekly Update 8-16-12

greygull
08-15-12, 08:15 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bEowfxJ3wdc/UC09-SZ5NxI/AAAAAAAAEGw/iFZeTY6w8N4/s1600/8-765422.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/SunisaLi/bakery.png

melby29
08-15-12, 08:32 PM
Hmph.....

ashrb
08-15-12, 08:55 PM
Fingers crossed!! :(

eric_malmquist
08-15-12, 08:59 PM
Maybe this means we'll be getting something extra special..

melby29
08-15-12, 09:00 PM
Does "No teasers YET" mean there won't be any teasers at all? Or is there still a chance we will see something before the update is actually rolled out?

LadyKade
08-15-12, 09:00 PM
:( hummed no

LadyKade
08-15-12, 09:04 PM
Wow. I need spell check. LOL! or stop letting kindle (fire) fill in the letters for me.

Should have said: bummer, no teaser

AnnasCoffee
08-15-12, 09:08 PM
Maybe this means we'll be getting something extra special..

That's what I thought! I'm such an optimist.

There were no teasers for ANY games, so it would have to be something extra special that would be for all games. I know... it must be a GEM CONFIRMATION BUTTON... Hahahahaha... Yeah Right !!!

sweetstuff525
08-15-12, 09:14 PM

There were no teasers for ANY games, so it would have to be something extra special that would be for all games. I know... it must be a GEM CONFIRMATION BUTTON... Hahahahaha... Yeah Right !!!
Hey you never know ... Or maybe an option to delete stormie

Hespeth
08-15-12, 09:14 PM
I just hope we get something!

Hespeth
08-15-12, 09:16 PM

Or maybe a delete button for pending invites!!!! Sigh but that's just daydreaming :)

trace35
08-15-12, 11:48 PM
Or maybe a delete button for pending invites!!!! Sigh but that's just daydreaming :)

Yep. Big time.
It'll be a price hike and another lolly wallpaper.
I'm a pessimist. And a realist!

LalaSmooth
08-15-12, 11:53 PM
It's probably some more decorations ughhhhhh

xoxjenn
08-15-12, 11:53 PM
I just hope we get something!

Same here! I don't really care what it is as long as were getting updates!!! :)

ozoz12
08-16-12, 12:13 AM
Maybe they don't have enough $ to run the business, lately they have been keep pushing 30% discount almost every 3 days! This week is unusal quiet!!!! hope they are really working out something nice and not just bring out another new receipe or cooking applicance which really wasting our time...

lilkeeks
08-16-12, 01:39 AM
Hey you never know ... Or maybe an option to delete stormie

Did anyone else notice that Stormie moved from the top of the list? I was tipping my neighbors earlier and he moved towards the bottom of the list (as neighbors do after you tip them). When I was done tipping everyone, he was back on top....I don't mind Stormie if this is a daily occurrence :)

soclassymom
08-16-12, 02:03 AM
Maybe they will bring back some past limited offers
^_^

Chirayuki
08-16-12, 03:22 AM

Haha! We wish, maybe they come up with something like that during christmas. As a present :p

Eric1343
08-16-12, 05:34 AM
May be Team Lava will send good players several gifts like they done a few months ago. I would like to have the Barista Counter,the Sandcastle and the Beach Hut from Summer Beach Box please :-)

ozoz12
08-16-12, 05:54 AM
May be Team Lava will send good players several gifts like they done a few months ago. I would like to have the Barista Counter,the Sandcastle and the Beach Hut from Summer Beach Box please :-)

To be frank, they better not doing this again, for Android player is a good news but for IOS player is absolutely not fair buddy, as you know the free item they gave away last time is from the Box that we normally need 24 Gems to draw, as the Carsosale is the 1st Prize which is 1% chance, a lot of player spending more than $200-$300 to get that prize and do you think it is fair if you in their shoe!
If TL do this again I am very sure most of the ios player will leave forever. Don't get me wrong I do know quite often Android player didn't get the offer like ios player but we don't mind TL to give away prize for those item that need to use coins or gem to buy but NEVER EVER for the Box item....Hope you understand where I coming from! I am not attacking you it just the way TL went ahead did that promotion which really consider others...

ozoz12
08-16-12, 05:58 AM
<-- I mean without consider others...

mposey
08-16-12, 06:22 AM
^_^

I can only dream of such a thing.

LadyKade
08-16-12, 06:56 AM
^_^

That would be great. I would love to get some of those items. :)

LadyKade
08-16-12, 07:04 AM
To be frank, they better not doing this again, for Android player is a good news but for IOS player is absolutely not fair buddy, as you know the free item they gave away last time is from the Box that we normally need 24 Gems to draw, as the Carsosale is the 1st Prize which is 1% chance, a lot of player spending more than $200-$300 to get that prize and do you think it is fair if you in their shoe!
If TL do this again I am very sure most of the ios player will leave forever. Don't get me wrong I do know quite often Android player didn't get the offer like ios player but we don't mind TL to give away prize for those item that need to use coins or gem to buy but NEVER EVER for the Box item....Hope you understand where I coming from! I am not attacking you it just the way TL went ahead did that promotion which really consider
others...
It may be hard to believe .... "Many" Android Players spend a significant amount of money on gems too and had already purchased items from that box as well.

PloyM
08-16-12, 07:27 AM
Can't wait for the update in few hours! Dun dun dun!

kisseop
08-16-12, 08:35 AM
To be frank, they better not doing this again, for Android player is a good news but for IOS player is absolutely not fair buddy (...)

It may be hard to believe .... "Many" Android Players spend a significant amount of money on gems too and had already purchased items from that box as well.
LadyKade is right. I consider myself lucky because I never thought of Candy Box to be so attractive to actually click it, but I bought so many other boxes using my real money, and I would be (pis#$%% o^&) "unhappy" if it was given away for free to EVERYONE. >.< I think the promotion was rushed and they didn't think it thoroughly. Absolutely bad, BAD idea. And there could have been better options, e.g. giving a spectacular prize for actually buying gems (happened earlier in BS, not sure if it was only available for Ios' or both).

Still Androids didn't get anything Ios' couldn't get, while we (androids) can't obtain truffle chairs, free gems, free prizes from completing goals. And that is absolutely unfair! I think TL is learning from their mistakes, because this time olympics goods were available for both, we had to buy it, and Ios got some of them as prizes through goals, but at least we could have them.

habanero89
08-16-12, 11:32 AM
So....still no updates?

shakiba
08-16-12, 11:36 AM
Actually, I got the update but there wasn't a pop up this week for me.
I think this week's update is a little on the small and boring side. Not sure what the theme is either.

marrrina
08-16-12, 11:36 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/SunisaLi/bakery.png

The table and counter AND wallpaper are all for gems -_-

Two new recipes:

Blueberry Chiffon 10 hours
Sweet Potato Pie 20 hours

angeleyes17
08-16-12, 11:37 AM
I can't believe people are still sulking about the google play promo. This thread is about updates... Which I haven't seen yet, but can't wait for! I usually get them by 2pm, so we'll see

sweetstuff525
08-16-12, 11:39 AM
Yeah got it ... It seems like candy theme still

shakiba
08-16-12, 11:42 AM
Any limited time offer?

Hmm.. only liking the recipes for this update.

lovelylacey21
08-16-12, 11:42 AM
I personally really like the candy themes as they actually pertain to a bakery so I'm going to stay happy while it lasts :). Candle barrel is very cute as well as the countertops.

mposey
08-16-12, 11:48 AM
Loving the bakery sign!!! A few more gems to Earn and it's mines. I love the candy theme. Looks like they are going into vintage parlor which I believe most ppl will love.

LalaSmooth
08-16-12, 11:48 AM
Yay i got my update, i like the new recipes

AnnasCoffee
08-16-12, 11:49 AM
I love the floor tiles and the sign. But, the sign is too small. I am glad they are using ideas from the realistic bakery thread.

I hate the rainbow table and chairs (sorry, I'm just not a rainbow kind of person).

lin77
08-16-12, 11:52 AM
The bakery sign is way too small...not worth any gems!

AnnasCoffee
08-16-12, 11:55 AM
The bakery sign is way too small...not worth any gems!

I agree. It would have been great if it was bigger. Leave it to TL to take a good idea and still not get it right.

lin77
08-16-12, 12:00 PM
Recipes should have been shorter...we have long ones on the candy oven...these should have been 4 & 6 hrs! :(

LalaSmooth
08-16-12, 12:01 PM
The update is already here

mposey
08-16-12, 12:38 PM
I agree. It would have been great if it was bigger. Leave it to TL to take a good idea and still not get it right.

Aww it's small? Haven't seen it in a bakery yet and still waiting for a few more gems to get it. Darn!

Limaxa
08-16-12, 12:52 PM
The blueberry Chiffon looks very delicious :)

xoxjenn
08-16-12, 12:53 PM
I think thee stained glass table is really cute! & I think the wallpaper is cuter than some of the last few updates. But it does suck that everything is gems! I'd rather pay for the game in whole & be able to pay coins for EVERY item, then earn gems every now & then.

ashrb
08-16-12, 01:04 PM
Hmm, this update is sort of a disappointment. I love the new items, but for a candy parlor'ish kind of theme, there is so much more they could have done than just a barrel of candy and a bakery store sign.

ksskss
08-16-12, 02:11 PM
I`m tired of this candy theme :(

angeleyes17
08-16-12, 03:00 PM
I love it!

MYCRAVING
08-16-12, 03:29 PM
Can anyone post pics?

sourlicorice5
08-16-12, 04:15 PM
I`m tired of this candy theme :(

Me too, I'm not a fan of this candy theme but at least I'll save my money. Another weekend I was thinking of buying gems if there were good updates. Unfortunetly none of the games have anything I want so guess I'll wait and see what they come out with next weekend.

3squares
08-16-12, 04:36 PM
Blueberry Chiffon Cake is unlocked at Level 44.

ozoz12
08-16-12, 05:27 PM
Hi Greygull, do you know why TL didn't send any Update message in the main forum page like they usually do every week? By the way, anyone know where is Storm address in US?

LynnStorm8
08-16-12, 05:36 PM
A picture says a thousand words...
And yes, I did close & restart my BS...

For 10 Gems and an item of this miniscule size,
I want to be able to place it ANYWHERE.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ek8nE0HrcM4/UC2LwSarriI/AAAAAAAAB5U/r2tX9ghTgnw/s1600/photo.PNG

Kindly note, fellow bakers.

greygull
08-16-12, 06:24 PM
Hi Greygull, do you know why TL didn't send any Update message in the main forum page like they usually do every week? By the way, anyone know where is Storm address in US?

I don't know why there wasn't teasers this week. It's possible that DW wasn't given any, but I'm not sure.

LynnStorm8
08-16-12, 06:25 PM
Kindly note, fellow bakers.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wU3nMbb4WTc/UC2XdxZM0vI/AAAAAAAAB5s/KVB3Lbq9H08/s1600/photo.PNG

Currency Blacked Out :P

lilobrat05
08-16-12, 07:46 PM
I agree I would rather pay for the game one time and the. Get everything for coins but TL rakes in the money by doin it this way so that will probably never happen :( I can't justify actually paying money for a picture on my screen that I can't play unless I'm connected to the Internet so until a few things change I won't be purchasing gems! For starters a confirmation button to confirm before you actually spend your gems! It's unbelievable that with as many requests for one in all their games they have yet to please us and give us one! I bet they would sell more
Gems by doing this because people would t be afraid of loosing them!

melby29
08-16-12, 07:52 PM
I can't believe people are still sulking about the google play promo. This thread is about updates... Which I haven't seen yet, but can't wait for! I usually get them by 2pm, so we'll see

I am SO with you there. I just rolled my eyes. There are starving children in the world, for goodness sake.... sure, enjoy the game and whinge a little when things don't go your way.... but really? we are going back THERE?

melby29
08-16-12, 07:53 PM

Are you going to STORM their offices in protest???

(sorry, couldn't help myself....)

melby29
08-16-12, 07:59 PM
I agree I would rather pay for the game one time and the. Get everything for coins but TL rakes in the money by doin it this way so that will probably never happen :( I can't justify actually paying money for a picture on my screen that I can't play unless I'm connected to the Internet so until a few things change I won't be purchasing gems! For starters a confirmation button to confirm before you actually spend your gems! It's unbelievable that with as many requests for one in all their games they have yet to please us and give us one! I bet they would sell more
Gems by doing this because people would t be afraid of loosing them!

I've always thought that good middle ground would be a subscription. I would happily pay $5 or even $10 a month to get access to gem stuff for coins. Of course, there are many people who have millions saved in coins, who could just pay for a month or two and buy all the stuff then stop... so I would understand if they made the gem stuff available for a LOT of coins.... but I think that would be a happy medium. Take the bakery sign.... if I could get that for 250,000 coins instead of 10 gems, I'd be quite happy to be paying $10 EVERY month to have the "paid" version of the game.

xoxjenn
08-16-12, 08:13 PM
I've always thought that good middle ground would be a subscription. I would happily pay $5 or even $10 a month to get access to gem stuff for coins. Of course, there are many people who have millions saved in coins, who could just pay for a month or two and buy all the stuff then stop... so I would understand if they made the gem stuff available for a LOT of coins.... but I think that would be a happy medium. Take the bakery sign.... if I could get that for 250,000 coins instead of 10 gems, I'd be quite happy to be paying $10 EVERY month to have the "paid" version of the game.

I will probably NEVER buy gems, but if they made the game up to $7 to play, I would pay it. I don't like monthly subscriptions though... Or maybe a set amount to play ALL of the Story games?

minidemon88
08-17-12, 02:05 AM
Love the new recipes and the Candy theme..! I think they had added a bit of retro theme in it too! The floor tile and the bakery sign are retro styles, though I have to admit that the bakery sign is too small for 10 gems..! Too bad, there wasn't any limited time offer item this week. =(

lola1190
08-17-12, 02:56 AM
I really like this update. The tiles are gorgeous, and I ADORE the antique sign even if it is too small. I couldn't resist spending my gems on it and I was saving up to buy a box ^_^ I hope this theme continues because it's just my kinda thing. I love being able to add new items to my bakery each week. Thanks, Team Lava!

ozoz12
08-17-12, 05:04 AM
Are you going to STORM their offices in protest???

(sorry, couldn't help myself....)

Why not if I live in US! As i said before, I have no issue with Android player in fact i have a lot Android neighbour because i have over 340 neighbour! The reason I voice out is yes the damage already done few month ago, what i try to highlight is Team lava should think very carefully before they implement any so call new idea. It should be base on fair to all players. How many times so many players made so many good suggetion how to improve the game, such as the Confirm button before they spend any GEM, one click option to tip all the table when visit neighbour, A dedicate Message area for the owner to put up on their wall if they want to leave any message for everyone, as we know at this moment if you put your own message in the wall, it will keep moved down because other neighour want to leave messsage to you, maybe a button for block any people might want to bully others, see that all the time....etc) But you can see Team Lava would rather spend more time to keep create new game, of course I understand business is business they need income to keep the company running, but why don't they focus on some of the main game and get it right then people happy to stay and spend the money when they feel it is worth it...all i want to say, a success company is always willing listen to their customer's feed back and concern then they address the issues and fixed it!

08-17-12, 11:48 AM
HOW DO YOU GET THE BLUEBERRY CHIFFRON?!?!? I NEVER SEEN IT!!!! :confused:

greygull
08-17-12, 11:52 AM
HOW DO YOU GET THE BLUEBERRY CHIFFRON?!?!? I NEVER SEEN IT!!!! :confused:

It should be on the Regular Oven.

If you don't have the update yet, you will have it on Tuesday. http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=66

3squares
08-17-12, 12:06 PM
It should be on the Regular Oven.

If you don't have the update yet, you will have it on Tuesday. http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=66

It unlocks at Level 44.

08-17-12, 12:08 PM
im at level 49, and i have the sweet potatoe pie tho..

greygull
08-17-12, 01:24 PM
im at level 49, and i have the sweet potatoe pie tho..

Try restarting your device.
Which device and version are you on?