PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Bragging Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

henrylucky
03-16-13, 09:56 AM
I thought you were unable to get dragons unless they were unlocked in the market first?

Nope(I think), we can get the dragon, BUT we must wait until it unlocked in market to BUY that dragon... (Just my mind)
Technically, MS and DS are same, I ever got a monster that unlock on level 6, but I got it on level 5 !

funnyrandomness5112
03-16-13, 07:16 PM
Don't mean to brag but.... I have a fire dragon.

moostermine
03-16-13, 07:30 PM
Don't mean to brag but.... I have a fire dragon.

Whooooo hoooo! Yay! Congrats! Happy for you! Lol. That's a good one, made me smile. Thank you!

accisse
03-17-13, 04:40 AM
After a month of trying, I've finally got a cupid dragon. Got a mismoth right before it as well, of which I have zero on my island, so lots to be happy about today.

Now back to trying for passion. Who knows, maybe I'll get it after a month of 20 hour fails!

kwhales
03-17-13, 06:03 AM
After numerous tries and fear of sunrise, I broke down and bred Light and Seabreeze. Finally got Griffin. Yahoo. Now, I just need dream and one more goal will be crossed out of my book.

sollia
03-17-13, 08:06 AM
Congrats K! Griffin took me a long time but now I've bred 2 or 3 more since. Funny how that happens.

I was trying for Night hybrids with an Aurora and I got my first Serpent. About time, eh? I'll be so happy to be rid of that goal.

kwhales
03-17-13, 11:54 AM
I am having one heck of a weekend. First got four leaf, then griffin, now dream. Yay me. I'm thinking about going for those ultra rares while I am on a roll.

doop01
03-17-13, 02:07 PM
I am having one heck of a weekend. First got four leaf, then griffin, now dream. Yay me. I'm thinking about going for those ultra rares while I am on a roll.

That 4 leaf IS lucky haha I'm same as you, soon as I got it I got leopard, dream & kite :P luck 'o the Irish! ;)

funnyrandomness5112
03-17-13, 02:10 PM
Whooooo hoooo! Yay! Congrats! Happy for you! Lol. That's a good one, made me smile. Thank you!

Psst... I also Have a forest dragon....

cedkugedchgd
03-17-13, 02:21 PM

are you kidding?! omg, congrats! :D how many tries did you need to finally get it? i'm so freaking curious right now!

kwhales
03-17-13, 04:30 PM

Are you trying for that elusive water dragon next? Heard he is a slippery devil.

salinho
03-17-13, 05:44 PM
After numerous tries and fear of sunrise, I broke down and bred Light and Seabreeze. Finally got Griffin. Yahoo. Now, I just need dream and one more goal will be crossed out of my book.

Good to know! Yay! :D my breeding luck has been through the gutter lately. -.- lol.

kbrown0410
03-17-13, 05:47 PM
Finally got an Aether dragon. Breeding dark and pink hybrids (or attempting to anyway) seems to be good for me - I also got a Pegasus from one of these attempts

moostermine
03-17-13, 05:56 PM

WAY! You do Not! How lucky are you? Sell me some of that luck, but for coins, not gold?!

hahadrago1998
03-17-13, 07:44 PM
Are you trying for that elusive water dragon next? Heard he is a slippery devil.

My bladder actually hurts fro, laughing!

hahadrago1998
03-17-13, 07:45 PM
From* XD

MonkeyMomma76
03-18-13, 01:41 PM
After a major dry spell with a bunch of repeats I FINALLY got two new dragons. In a row!!! I have a Rose egg on my nest and my Dark & Light Dragons are working on what I'm pretty sure is a Hypnotic in the Den. Yay :-)) It's not the Moon I was shooting for, but at least it helps fill out my album.

Hmmm...that gets me thinking. They should make a goal called "Shoot The Moon" like in Hearts. Maybe have a luck dragon, moon dragon, and any of the heart dragons...that would be a cool reference :-))

myk95
03-18-13, 05:41 PM
I have a night dragon going for moon now

kwhales
03-21-13, 06:42 PM
I have been trying for aether for forever. This morning I got a 16 hour breed, charm. Tonight I sped up the last four hours and had to do a double take-----an aether egg appeared in my nest. I am still stunned. Yay. Got the last of my nemesis. First mistmoth, now aether. On to scorpion, elf, fireworks, cupid and mermaid.

funnyrandomness5112
03-21-13, 07:07 PM

No, I'm not that hardcore....

funnyrandomness5112
03-21-13, 07:08 PM
are you kidding?! omg, congrats! :D how many tries did you need to finally get it? i'm so freaking curious right now!

FOREVER!!! 30 Silver is Really Expensive!

DragonTan1
03-21-13, 07:10 PM
I have been trying for aether for forever. This morning I got a 16 hour breed, charm. Tonight I sped up the last four hours and had to do a double take-----an aether egg appeared in my nest. I am still stunned. Yay. Got the last of my nemesis. First mistmoth, now aether. On to scorpion, elf, fireworks, cupid and mermaid.

Congrats! I got Mistmoth in the nest earlier today, and I have 2 Mermaid dragons... If I could give it you I would, maybe in the future the trading portal will be able to trade between neighbours. :P

ghostgirl2222
03-29-13, 12:57 PM
I know it's silly but wanted to share my successful breeding all in one day.
Have two nests with dragons I have never gotten before!!!!

Bisumenras
03-29-13, 08:31 PM
Well I've had them for a little while but I'm happy to say I have a diamond, mercury, mythic and mask dragon! Hooray these are by far my most favorite dragons! I still have quite a few that I can't seem to get no matter what though...

accisse
03-29-13, 09:12 PM
I finally got my rose today :D

Bisumenras
03-30-13, 07:39 AM
I

Lucky! I've been trying for the rose and passion dragon but I can't seem to get it

DragonTan1
03-30-13, 08:54 AM

I

Lucky! I've been trying for the rose and passion dragon but I can't seem to get it

Really? I'm evolving/trading an army of Rose, I got plenty while trying to get Snowman.

RotomGuy
03-30-13, 08:57 AM
Really? I'm evolving/trading an army of Rose, I got plenty while trying to get Snowman.
I tried to get my Rose for a week and eventually got one in Snowman breeding.

Yay, I got two Elf's and two Fireworks!

I wish I could brag about getting a Clockwork, but I didn't get one in 13 spins -.-

DragonTan1
03-30-13, 09:05 AM
I tried to get my Rose for a week and eventually got one in Snowman breeding.

Yay, I got two Elf's and two Fireworks!

I wish I could brag about getting a Clockwork, but I didn't get one in 13 spins -.-

It's funny because I couldn't get Wild or Landworm, I kept getting loads of Life & Rose until I went for Snowman and Wild started to show up. Fireworks is a pain, still getting Magic & Firestorm.
I get to spin the wheel in 6 hours, I'm looking forward to it.. Goodluck.

RotomGuy
03-30-13, 09:07 AM
It's funny because I couldn't get Wild or Landworm, I kept getting loads of Life & Rose until I went for Snowman and Wild started to show up. Fireworks is a pain, still getting Magic & Firestorm.
I get to spin the wheel in 6 hours, I'm looking forward to it.. Goodluck.

I was tempted to buy gold for the third (and I'm making sure this is my last) time, and I didn't get it, so I don't think there is much hope for me :P

Bisumenras
03-30-13, 09:28 AM
Well all we can do is keep trying right? And hope we get lucky!

funnyrandomness5112
04-01-13, 07:44 AM
I got A Rose, Origami, and Flower, All this week! :)

DragonTan1
04-01-13, 08:04 AM
I have traded so many Rose dragons and my island is still full of them :P

I got Origami, Chocolate, Easter, Mythic, Passion & Diamond in the past few days :D

funnyrandomness5112
04-01-13, 09:26 AM

I got Origami, Chocolate, Easter, Mythic, Passion & Diamond in the past few days :D

I added you...XD are you like rich or something?? or Did you win a Celebration thingy.

DragonTan1
04-01-13, 09:57 AM
I added you...XD are you like rich or something?? or Did you win a Celebration thingy.

What level are you? I got a few invites but I want to know which one is you.

funnyrandomness5112
04-01-13, 10:05 AM
Dragons Place Lvl 72

Mani_Sari
04-01-13, 10:40 AM

Can I add you as well? I want to see this Rose island. I got 2 Gold Dragon as fails last week, nothing much after that, still waiting for a dark angel or unicorn fail lol.

DragonTan1
04-01-13, 11:36 AM
Can I add you as well? I want to see this Rose island. I got 2 Gold Dragon as fails last week, nothing much after that, still waiting for a dark angel or unicorn fail lol.

Yeah sure, I had to delete a few Rose to make room for new dragons. I have 1 Epic, and 2 level 4 and one in the trading portal lol but there are plenty of other doubles, and triples :P

hamadrys
04-01-13, 11:48 AM
Trying for Chocolate I got Tiny and Justice. Very happy about these "fails" ! :)

RotomGuy
04-01-13, 11:53 AM
Yeah sure, I had to delete a few Rose to make room for new dragons. I have 1 Epic, and 2 level 4 and one in the trading portal lol but there are plenty of other doubles, and triples :P

Your already on my friends list, 20 levels lower than me, and your island is ridiculously colourful and you have 3 nests. I assume you don't purchase gold. I suck :3

DragonTan1
04-01-13, 12:15 PM
Your already on my friends list, 20 levels lower than me, and your island is ridiculously colourful and you have 3 nests. I assume you don't purchase gold. I suck :3

I didn't know you were on my friend list lol I hate my island right now, everything is too close together. I need to make more room and stop buying habitats.

RotomGuy
04-01-13, 12:18 PM
I didn't know you were on my friend list lol I hate my island right now, everything is too close together. I need to make more room and stop buying habitats.

Yup, I'm Cookie Land.

Someone said somewhere that you won 1000 gold on the Spinning Wheel. If that's true, I feel less suckish :3

DragonTan1
04-01-13, 12:25 PM
Yup, I'm Cookie Land.

Someone said somewhere that you won 1000 gold on the Spinning Wheel. If that's true, I feel less suckish :3

haha yeah I did, I got 3rd nest and the red habitat (gold) I then bought gold on sale and got the other 2 habitats. I don't speed breed much but I did yesterday and I'm glad I did, I got Diamond lol Now I have too many dragons and no room to buy habitats so I'll stop the speeding up.

funnyrandomness5112
04-01-13, 12:27 PM
haha yeah I did, I got 3rd nest and the red habitat (gold) I then bought gold on sale and got the other 2 habitats. I don't speed breed much but I did yesterday and I'm glad I did, I got Diamond lol Now I have too many dragons and no room to buy habitats so I'll stop the speeding up.

Congrats! :)

DragonTan1
04-01-13, 12:34 PM
Congrats! :)

Thanks, I tried again before and got 9999 coins x2 a few 1g and 1000 food. Last time I got 3 Dream dragons but I can't get Clockwork :/ We'll probably be able to craft/breed it soon.

lacey22xx
04-01-13, 01:49 PM
I have familiar firework elf honeybee lazorlight parakeet scorpion and a few other rare and super rares ;p no luck with diamond tho :(

Ricky0720
04-01-13, 02:36 PM
i am not that lucky, i have diamond, angel, gold, mercury, anubis, crusador and quetzal

DragonTan1
04-01-13, 03:56 PM
Just got Fireworks! I've got all seasonal dragons now.. all but the Halloween dragons :D

nylear13
04-01-13, 05:35 PM
Finally got mythic :D after a barrage of firestorms and one virtue fail from trying diamondxdiamond. Now to continue my quest for the elusive easter bunny...I swear these new dragons should all be labelled ultra rare what with them being almost impossible to get :/

drahmedrob
04-01-13, 07:02 PM
HOLY SMOKES! Guys, add the creator of this thread and look at his island like I just did! How in the.... Mother of pearl I've never seen so many diamonds!

moostermine
04-01-13, 07:04 PM
HOLY SMOKES! Guys, add the creator of this thread and look at his island like I just did! How in the.... Mother of pearl I've never seen so many diamonds!

Dot? Yup! He's the diamond guy alright!

hahadrago1998
04-01-13, 07:59 PM

Did he hack or something, he has 24 pure diamonds! That's enough to fill the smallest island!

hahadrago1998
04-01-13, 08:02 PM
There is no way it's legal to have that ,any diamonds! Can TL check his island to see if he hacked the gold or something?

hahadrago1998
04-01-13, 08:02 PM
Many* :O

moostermine
04-01-13, 08:16 PM
Did he hack or something, he has 24 pure diamonds! That's enough to fill the smallest island!

Nah! He's legit!

hahadrago1998
04-01-13, 08:21 PM
Goodness... I have no more words to say at. The molment.

koiju
04-01-13, 08:34 PM
I have just pressed the button to craft my first ever craftable! Yippee one Topaz dragon coming in 20hrs! Guess all those Mist and Firestorm fails (unsuccessfully) trying for Fireworks paid off :)

Bisumenras
04-01-13, 09:42 PM
I finally got a rose!! After so many failed attempts, I finally got the rose dragon! Yay!!

koiju
04-01-13, 09:57 PM
I finally got a rose!! After so many failed attempts, I finally got the rose dragon! Yay!!

I remember how excited I was when I got Rose - it was the first new dragon released when I started playing - yay for you!!

DragonTan1
04-02-13, 07:09 AM
I have just pressed the button to craft my first ever craftable! Yippee one Topaz dragon coming in 20hrs! Guess all those Mist and Firestorm fails (unsuccessfully) trying for Fireworks paid off :)

Me too!! Crafting Emerald, and got a Crusader in the den. :)

RotomGuy
04-02-13, 07:17 AM
Got Chocolate first try!

QueenAssassin21
04-02-13, 09:38 AM
Compared to other people's post, I'm thinking mine maybe isn't that big but I'll post anyway. Baring in mind I haven't been playing DS for long. And because I didn't intend to get the dragon I got & it happened first time. Was great news when I found out (on these forums, by another member) what it was...and it was a mermaid dragon, believed to be super rare. :-)

kooky panda
04-02-13, 10:32 AM
Compared to other people's post, I'm thinking mine maybe isn't that big but I'll post anyway. Baring in mind I haven't been playing DS for long. And because I didn't intend to get the dragon I got & it happened first time. Was great news when I found out (on these forums, by another member) what it was...and it was a mermaid dragon, believed to be super rare. :-)
Hey that is a big thing!! It took me a long time to get the mermaid!
Yeah!!!

QueenAssassin21
04-02-13, 11:11 AM
Hey that is a big thing!! It took me a long time to get the mermaid!
Yeah!!!

Thank you. :-)

DragonTan1
04-02-13, 05:04 PM
I just got Quetzal and Crusader before, and one of my farms are sparkiling... why? lol

I have 2 Mermaid dragons, they're super rare but I wanted a Serpent or Atlantis. I have 4 Honeybee too and they're super rare, to me they're common but I think it's different for everyone.

DragonTan1
04-02-13, 07:02 PM
[QUOTE=DragonTan1;585826]I just got Quetzal and Crusader before, and one of my farms are sparkiling... why? lolQUOTE]

The farm isn't sparkling anymore but I just got Gold dragon!

kwhales
04-03-13, 02:50 PM
Gave up on red yellow breed. Threw in virtue and crusader and got love. Then got justice. Yay. 25 hrs, boo. But yay. Really needed a new dragon to raise my spirits. Now on to kite. Maybe I will get my red yellows as fails. One can hope.

kbrown0410
04-03-13, 03:08 PM
Been trying for Chocolate before it disappears, and after a few Loves, got a Laserlight in the nest

moostermine
04-04-13, 06:34 PM
After three years of driving the same vehicle, which equals six time changes, I finally figured out how to change the minutes on the clock! Been adding twelve minutes onto the time for the last two years! I am officially an electronics guru! Lol
Oh and I just bought a mythic!

singhapoorv
04-04-13, 08:28 PM
I'm proud I am a caretaker of mistmoth dragon.

nylear13
04-04-13, 11:31 PM
I didn't realise it at first since . Got distracted by all thr firestorms . Was getting, but I just finished collecting all the "old" red/yellows while trying for easter and mythic(s). It's a big deal to me since red/yellow was the combi that gave me most problems. In fact I got 3 diamonds before I got my first eagle lol. Easter and thr mythic hybrids are a pain though, I now have 3 eagles, 1 scorpion and 2 honey bees when I had so much trouble with them before

jose6699
04-04-13, 11:54 PM
I'm proud I am a caretaker of mistmoth dragon.

Second that.

Mistmoth is one of my favorite.

Definitely top 10 or even top 5 of most beautiful/gorgeous Dragons in DS history.

(and the rank is impossible to go downward)

M4VTCH
04-05-13, 08:44 AM
Virtue and ruby = 25 hours. Justice! It's my first attempt and I finally got one! :)

deadpixel
04-06-13, 07:48 AM
Virtue and ruby = 25 hours. Justice! It's my first attempt and I finally got one! :)

Ummm...Not sure what you're saying when you say it's your FIRST attempt and that you FINALLY got one :confused:

-x-

kwhales
04-06-13, 07:58 AM
Umm got another justice. Yay. Accidentally put in crusader with virtue. Soon I will speed and go back to kite flying.

cheryllemon
04-06-13, 08:23 AM
Just got my first Diamond after trying for months. You would have thought I just won the lottery because of my excitement!!!! I got the Mythic on my first try but had to wait almost 3 days to collect the 6 mil to buy the habitat! And I got two clockwork dragons from spin the wheel. I hope I don't have a hard time getting my Unicorn.

juvides
04-06-13, 09:25 AM
After playing since the game came out and I play several times a day, I ha e got my diamond in the breeding den. I knew this day would come at level 94 I did it with the original 2 the epic Island and epic firestorm I can not count the times I breed these two but woooohooooo the day is here.

periculous
04-06-13, 02:56 PM
Got a Tusker while breeding Virtue and Forest for a Flower. Another super rare to my collection

ali3nriffraff
04-06-13, 05:07 PM
I have 1 each of mistmoth,familiar,honeybee ,planet ,ceaser, diamond,sea breeze,four leaf managed t get a couple of Easter dragons but only one fireworks I have 86 dragons with approx 70 different variety ...... that's my brag :-)

funnyrandomness5112
04-06-13, 08:43 PM
Guys!!!! I got another fire dragon!!!!!

periculous
04-06-13, 09:23 PM
Guys!!!! I got another fire dragon!!!!!
How!?! TELL ME YOUR SECRET

koiju
04-07-13, 06:21 AM
Just went on a $US10 speeding spree and I got a four leaf, a hunter an aether (to trade) and some other trading fodder and a right heart I'd been waiting for. My right heart is SO CUTE and has the same name as my 5 year old son so I almost don't want to evolve him to then breed for passion!!

DragonTan1
04-07-13, 09:40 PM
I got 2 extra Mask dragons and a Super. Also, Aurora, Goblin and my second Diamond in the nest. I might leave the Diamond in there as decoration. :P

journeysmanor
04-07-13, 09:46 PM
I have a bunch of dragons:
Fire
Air
Forest
4 leaf clover
Sunrise
Light
Love
Right heart
Water
Magic
Night
Fluffy
Emerald
And so much more

How do you breed a diamond dragon? Ill do anything to get one

journeysmanor
04-07-13, 09:48 PM
My right heart is SO CUTE and has the same name as my 5 year old son so I almost don't want to evolve him to then breed for passion!!
It's safe to evolve him :P he is still a cutie! Mines is a level 4

journeysmanor
04-07-13, 09:49 PM
Does red and yellow make diamond?

DragonTan1
04-07-13, 10:29 PM
Does red and yellow make diamond?

You need any 4 colours in the breeding den, Red/Yellow/Green/Blue. Try Four-Leaf & RightHeart.

funnyrandomness5112
04-14-13, 10:45 AM
How!?! TELL ME YOUR SECRET

Its magic! I don't know how!

SecretTarth
04-18-13, 06:55 AM
3 in a row! I managed to get the 3 dragons I was trying for one after the other. I was trying for Ceaser but kept getting Fruitfuls, Parakeets and Fairies so decided to take a break and try for the new Dawn Tree Dragon. I got it after breeding my Emerald & Forest 4 times (30 second fail times are awesome). Then I decided to try for the Peacock, which I got first try. So then it was back to trying for Caesar. Put my Fuzzy and Air in the Breeding Den and got 23 hours! A Caesar!! Yay!!

scottyhaha
04-19-13, 09:00 AM
This week is a good week for me some how the super and ultra rare is coming to my island like flys.1st peacook 1st try, then mercury, bat, Anubis, honey bee, scorpion,honey bee, then mist(now so bad)now passion that I think I will never get yay me!!

singvogel
04-24-13, 06:41 PM
Bringing this thread back! Still missing a diamond but just chucked chocolate and cupid in for the first time in a desperate attempt and got my first origami! Then did the same combo right after and now have a justice dragon on the way too yay

journeysmanor
04-27-13, 07:14 PM
You need any 4 colours in the breeding den, Red/Yellow/Green/Blue. Try Four-Leaf & RightHeart.
Ok! After my new DAWNTREE comes out of the nest, <3

kooky panda
04-27-13, 08:44 PM
Sorry guys, not sure how this thread got moved, but is now back in the proper forum!!

henrylucky
04-28-13, 05:25 AM
WOOHOOO!! Just see my nest and there is Helios egg on it as a fail for trying Easter!! And it just took me 2 tries!! Much thanks to DragonTan1 for tips!! :')

henrylucky
04-28-13, 05:28 AM
WOOHOOO!! Just see my nest and there is Helios egg on it as a fail for trying Easter!! And it just took me 2 tries!! Much thanks to DragonTan1 for tips!! :')

And for the curse too!!

kwhales
04-28-13, 05:37 AM

Congratulations.

henrylucky
04-28-13, 05:48 AM
Congratulations.

Thanks, I think it because DragonTan1 cursed me, lol

kwhales
04-28-13, 05:51 AM

Wish he would curse me (but not at me) for my gold dragon.

salinho
04-28-13, 05:55 AM

Congrats, henry. :) lol I need to ask DT1 to curse me as well. XD i just want ONE measly diamond, is it too much to ask? :p

salinho
04-28-13, 05:55 AM
Congrats, henry. :) lol I need to ask DT1 to curse me as well. XD i just want ONE measly diamond, is it too much to ask? :p

It would be poetic if i got it now, after nine months of playing. It would be my baby - almost literally. XD

henrylucky
04-28-13, 06:29 AM

Thanks. Just ask DT1, but, when so many people want to be "cursed" by DT1 and DT1 flood by those requests, then I'll hide >_< :p

RotomGuy
04-28-13, 07:05 AM
DragonTan1 gave me a cursed combo but I don't have a Gold yet :I

henrylucky
04-28-13, 07:07 AM

Maybe you must take a survey first to activate it, lol

henrylucky
04-28-13, 07:08 AM

Maybe you must take a survey first to activate it, lol

DragonTan1
04-28-13, 09:32 AM
lmao
congrats henry!!

luciayu1991
04-28-13, 11:29 AM
My first ever dragon ( after basic fire n forest ) on my small acc is a forestfire! =D

henrylucky
04-28-13, 06:02 PM
My first ever dragon ( after basic fire n forest ) on my small acc is a forestfire! =D

Mine is Honeybee :cool:

RotomGuy
04-28-13, 10:29 PM
Mine is Honeybee :cool:

Mine was Wild, all the way back when Super Rare's didn't exist :3

noir77
04-28-13, 11:29 PM
Mine was Wild, all the way back when Super Rare's didn't exist :3
Lolll!! That's really funny.

Mine was seabreeze. I saw the gorgeous egg and boom hooked. I swear TL does this on purpose

awsumum
04-29-13, 12:23 AM
I got Helios! Sorry everyone *shame face* but I feel like shouting it from the rooftops!

Now if I could just get dark angel, my album will be complete :) that 113/114 is really annoying!

Thanx everyone for your help

henrylucky
04-29-13, 01:01 AM
I got Helios! Sorry everyone *shame face* but I feel like shouting it from the rooftops!

Now if I could just get dark angel, my album will be complete :) that 113/114 is really annoying!

Thanx everyone for your help
Congrats!

nbella1414
04-29-13, 08:47 AM

Congrats!! I've tried a gazillion times for Helios. I've tried all DT1's combos and the magic must not work for me.:(

Mask
Helios
Unicorn

C'mon DragonTan--sprinkle some dragon dust my way!!! :)

henrylucky
04-29-13, 08:57 AM
Congrats!! I've tried a gazillion times for Helios. I've tried all DT1's combos and the magic must not work for me.:(

Mask
Helios
Unicorn

C'mon DragonTan--sprinkle some dragon dust my way!!! :)

Actually, DragonTan1 was giving an Easter combo for someone (his neighbor) and his neighbor got Helios on third try and Easter on sixth.
Then, I tried the combo, hope for an Easter. But, my second try gave me Helios.

scottyhaha
04-29-13, 09:00 AM
Actually, DragonTan1 was giving an Easter combo for someone (his neighbor) and his neighbor got Helios on third try and Easter on sixth.
Then, I tried the combo, hope for an Easter. But, my second try gave me Helios.

And what combo is that

henrylucky
04-29-13, 09:07 AM
And what combo is that

Diamond and Mythic

scottyhaha
04-29-13, 09:23 AM
Diamond and Mythic

Still don't have a mythic after 3 honeybees 3 scorpions 2 eagles and lots of firestorms

henrylucky
04-29-13, 09:39 AM
Still don't have a mythic after 3 honeybees 3 scorpions 2 eagles and lots of firestorms

I can give you 1 Mythic if we can!

nbella1414
04-29-13, 09:47 AM

I've gotten so many Mythic I lost count. I've sold tons of them right off the nest. Too bad they can't be traded!

henrylucky
04-29-13, 11:11 AM
Yippee!
Just tried breeding Diamond and Griffin hopefully for 19 hrs and got 14 hrs!!!! That's my first Leopard! Thanks Treasure dragon!

Dracoseven16
04-29-13, 12:45 PM
I don't believe I've got the best Dragon island, but I'm quite honored by what I've got, I rather not list all that I have so if you'd like, come and visit by adding Dracoseven16. Thanks seeya around!

brandonu
04-29-13, 12:55 PM

Same with me except no extra honeybee, only 1 scorpion and too many eagles to count

itzjulezzz
04-29-13, 01:41 PM
I got mine with two scorpions first try.

kwhales
04-29-13, 03:14 PM
Same with me except no extra honeybee, only 1 scorpion and too many eagles to count

Same here, but no scorpion at all, no easter at all. Just firestorms and a couple eagles. BUT, I do have atlas. Go figure.

nbella1414
04-29-13, 03:19 PM
Yippee!
Just tried breeding Diamond and Griffin hopefully for 19 hrs and got 14 hrs!!!! That's my first Leopard! Thanks Treasure dragon!

Leopard was a hard one for me to breed. Congrats!

funnyrandomness5112
04-29-13, 07:15 PM
I got a Leopard!!!! Does Someone wanna add me to make sure for me that it is a leopard??? XD My place is Dragons Place

henrylucky
04-29-13, 07:19 PM
I got a Leopard!!!! Does Someone wanna add me to make sure for me that it is a leopard??? XD My place is Dragons Place

I got Leopard too!

funnyrandomness5112
04-29-13, 07:21 PM
I got Leopard too!

Haha Congrats!

henrylucky
04-29-13, 07:23 PM
Haha Congrats!

Congrats too!

funnyrandomness5112
04-29-13, 07:24 PM
Congrats too!

I checked your Island, is it in the den?

henrylucky
04-29-13, 07:30 PM
I checked your Island, is it in the den?

Yes it is! 5? hrs to go!

glitterbabies
04-29-13, 07:40 PM
I don't have much to brag about but I do have a honeybee, scorpion and just got a mirage.

funnyrandomness5112
04-29-13, 07:40 PM
I have 9 hrs till hatch!!! :D

Firstf
04-29-13, 08:42 PM
Hey has anyone gotten the Easter dragon?! So I was literally just about to give up, gave it one last try before it was gone, and got it! Yay! I also have a faerie one, which I guess is kinda hard to get. Also a bumblebee, reindeer, eagle, and planet. I believe I have two super rare, which is awesome.

Firstf
04-29-13, 08:44 PM
Btw there is a lot of people on here who seem to be lucky. So congrats all of you fellow Dragon gamers!

brandonu
04-30-13, 06:48 AM
Hey has anyone gotten the Easter dragon?! So I was literally just about to give up, gave it one last try before it was gone, and got it! Yay! I also have a faerie one, which I guess is kinda hard to get. Also a bumblebee, reindeer, eagle, and planet. I believe I have two super rare, which is awesome.
Reindeer?

brandonu
04-30-13, 06:48 AM
Same here, but no scorpion at all, no easter at all. Just firestorms and a couple eagles. BUT, I do have atlas. Go figure.

You got an Atlas dragon with using a Mythic as one of the parents? I didn't know that was possible. Or I could just be confused by the wording. Either way :P

RotomGuy
05-03-13, 01:42 PM
Just got the Flower Dragon! That's a nice pleasant surprise, wasn't even trying for it. ^_^

itzjulezzz
05-03-13, 04:13 PM
just got my saturn (:

kwhales
05-04-13, 05:52 AM
Yippee, Yahoo, Happy happy happy.

After about a month of trying for GOLD Dragon, it's parents are finally dancing in my den. Air Level 10 with my little Lucy level 6. My weekend just got better.

scottyhaha
05-04-13, 07:11 AM

After about a month of trying for GOLD Dragon, it's parents are finally dancing in my den. Air Level 10 with my little Lucy level 6. My weekend just got better.
Congrats

hahadrago1998
05-04-13, 07:16 AM

Hope it's not another diamond.

cedkugedchgd
05-04-13, 07:37 AM
Hope it's not another diamond.

it's not.

hahadrago1998
05-04-13, 07:39 AM
it's not.

I know but it would be really funny if it was

kwhales
05-04-13, 08:17 AM
I know but it would be really funny if it was

NOOOOOO.!!!!!! I already have 4. And, like Ced said, it can't be. Only used air and diamond, so unless its a gli tch, no way for anything but GOLD.

Please, don't let it be a bug.

RotomGuy
05-04-13, 08:26 AM
NOOOOOO.!!!!!! I already have 4. And, like Ced said, it can't be. Only used air and diamond, so unless its a gli tch, no way for anything but GOLD.

Please, don't let it be a bug.

It's not a bug! It's not a Gold!

It's the new pure Air dragon!

kwhales
05-04-13, 08:27 AM
It's not a bug! It's not a Gold!

It's the new pure Air dragon!

Hey. I will have none of that. Unless there really is a new air dragon. Nah, its Gold. Gotta be GOLD.

hahadrago1998
05-04-13, 10:03 AM
Hey. I will have none of that. Unless there really is a new air dragon. Nah, its Gold. Gotta be GOLD.

Next thing you know: DS weekly update, sky dragon, pure air 44 hours. Earns -9000 coins per hour at level ten (yes it takes coins from you) and is a common dragon. To sell of the nest or in the habitat cost 2 gold each time.

hahadrago1998
05-04-13, 10:04 AM
Next thing you know: DS weekly update, sky dragon, pure air 44 hours. Earns -9000 coins per hour at level ten (yes it takes coins from you) and is a common dragon. To sell of the nest or in the habitat cost 2 gold each time.
Oh god. I just gave them another idea didn't I?

DragonTan1
05-04-13, 11:44 AM
I know I asked for a big Diamond habitat, but.....

http://i.imgur.com/VzMfj8z.png

RotomGuy
05-04-13, 11:45 AM
I know I asked for a big Diamond habitat, but.....

http://i.imgur.com/VzMfj8z.png

2600 Gold upgrade.

Baraze
05-04-13, 11:55 AM
2600 Gold upgrade.

Stop giving them price ranges and ideas that you know they would try to use!

I do wonder though, if the days of a two diamond habitat would come. I could get more! It sucks having to limit myself to just five.

kwhales
05-04-13, 11:56 AM
It the new addition, the deck finally arrived.

DragonTan1
05-04-13, 12:26 PM
I swear TL do these bugs to tick me off... always Diamond habitats bugs! The other day, I found this on my neighbours island...

http://i.imgur.com/dgpfoWh.png

>_<

kwhales
05-04-13, 12:46 PM
Thats like when i went to anyones island. Each one had a diamond hab exactly in the same place whether there was space or not. Closed app they went away.

addictmOde
05-04-13, 03:58 PM
Finally, level 48 and just started breeding 44 hours :) I almost dropped my Nexus7!!!

DragonTan1
05-04-13, 04:01 PM
Finally, level 48 and just started breeding 44 hours :) I almost dropped my Nexus7!!!

Congrats! What was the combo you used?

addictmOde
05-04-13, 04:08 PM
So many epic Firestorm and epic Island.

sayake
05-04-13, 08:50 PM
I think I finally got my Diamond :) 44gold and 2days, in the breeding den.
Was looking for a new combo to try, someone said Leopard x Mistmoth was good, so quickly tried for Leopard (Topaz x Light).
Got that on 1st try, evolved it and started breeding with Mistmoth.
1st try Cosmic
2nd try Hypnotic
3rd try Diamond (? Hopefully my game isn't playing tricks on me)
Im so happy I finally got it!

pochara2544
05-05-13, 08:38 PM
I got a diamond by breeding eagle with aether. ( 2nd try ) then after I got it,I evolved it and bred it with forest dragon,after about 20 tries, I got a quetzal dragon then I bred it with diamond dragon
after about 10 tries I got an infinity dragon. Now evolving. Add me pochara2544

EliteOne
05-07-13, 08:14 AM
Just felt like proclaiming that I've finally got my first diamond :)
I'm lvl94 in game. Got it using tusker and aether.
Shame I can't get quetzal now -_-.... Only a week too late eh? :p

yayacupcake
05-07-13, 08:24 AM
Couple weeks really, still need to finish breeding / hatching and evolving it to level 4 before you could even start breeding. And you'd probably have to sit through 3 - 6 Dawn Tree fails before you got it ( or speed it ). Congratz on diamond though, unlocks a whole bunch of really cool dragons to go for.

lightningougi
05-08-13, 01:56 PM
Today I found out the nineteen hour dragon I bred was a hunter dragon. So as I did a little gleeful dance, I put in Goblin and Mindvolt to go after the deep and bat dragons. The result? 44 hours. My first diamond! Its so nice to get a reward after fruitless weeks of breeding for night hybrids.

danni7788
05-09-13, 05:46 PM
This morning I put justice/winter and got 44 hours!!! I'm so excited! Finally a new dragon... I haven't gotten a new one since dawn tree.

hie87
05-13-13, 05:12 AM
Since I've been trying for a flower dragon, in what seems like FOREVER, I said to myself: I must try something, I have never tried before, because I can't stand the thought of one more life dragon! I just wanted to try something different, something quick so I could try breeding night dragons... I read somewhere, that leopard and mistmoth was a pretty good combo, and I decided to try... BOOOM! First try, I still can't believe it... 44 hour breeding time!

I should be more exited... But the fact is, that I have been trying so many times for the diamond dragon, with endless combos and countless tries, and still no diamond. Thats why I decided to save up all my gold and buy one... And thats what I did, 4 months ago... so 2000 gold spend on something, I eventually would breed by accident! but I guess thats the price for being inpatient! LOL

But seriously - I NEED THAT FLOWER DRAGON! Does anyone have an idea on how to get it? I've tried almost everything! I'm getting desperate! :D

cedkugedchgd
05-13-13, 05:51 AM
Since I've been trying for a flower dragon, in what seems like FOREVER, I said to myself: I must try something, I have never tried before, because I can't stand the thought of one more life dragon! I just wanted to try something different, something quick so I could try breeding night dragons... I read somewhere, that leopard and mistmoth was a pretty good combo, and I decided to try... BOOOM! First try, I still can't believe it... 44 hour breeding time!

I should be more exited... But the fact is, that I have been trying so many times for the diamond dragon, with endless combos and countless tries, and still no diamond. Thats why I decided to save up all my gold and buy one... And thats what I did, 4 months ago... so 2000 gold spend on something, I eventually would breed by accident! but I guess thats the price for being inpatient! LOL

But seriously - I NEED THAT FLOWER DRAGON! Does anyone have an idea on how to get it? I've tried almost everything! I'm getting desperate! :D

first of all: congrats! xD

to flower dragon: i got it with unicorn x quetzal but here are some other combos which give you the same results as always:

forest x virtue
emerald x virtue
life x virtue
wild x virtue
forestfire x virtue
landworm x virtue
snowman x virtue
rose x virtue
life x forest/emerald
wild x forest/emerald
forestfire x forest/emerald
rose x forest/emerald
landworm x forest/emerald
snowman x forest/emerald
pegasus x virtue
fuzzy x virtue
tiny x forest/emerald
tiny x life
tiny x wild
tiny x rose
tiny x landworm
tiny x forestfire
tiny x snowman
justice x forest/emerald
justice x life
justice x landworm
justice x rose
justice x forestfire
justice x snowman
pegasus x justice
pegasus x tiny
fuzzy x justice
fuzzy x tiny

these combos all have the same results: love, laserlight, tusker, virtue, life, landworm, wild, forestfire, fuzzy, pegasus and dawntree :) good luck!

hamadrys
05-13-13, 06:39 AM
I got my flower very recently. I used Quetzal and Virtue as I was hoping for a Unicorn fail. That didn't happen but I got my little Flower :)

scottyhaha
05-13-13, 07:28 AM
Diamond/scarecrow = 44 hrs so is it crusader gold or diamond??

cedkugedchgd
05-13-13, 07:43 AM
Diamond/scarecrow = 44 hrs so is it crusader gold or diamond??

it can be all of those three.

zhynabella
05-13-13, 01:08 PM
lucky on that flower dragon hamadrys! is so pretty.

well, i want to brag about... my 1st recent diamond ;D and ofc share the combo: virtue + aurora! lovely colors combo, i am so happy.

RotomGuy
05-13-13, 01:36 PM

I got my Flower from a rather peculiar combo: Lightning + Poison :3

danni7788
05-13-13, 03:01 PM
I am on a roll the past few days! Since I got my diamond, I got cosmic, trickster, and honeybee- which I had been trying for and never got! It feels great to break the 2-month long spell I had trying for night hybrids and not getting a single new dragon.

stoogehunter
05-13-13, 06:24 PM
Omg I am having some serious luck since activating the diamond temple 2 days ago.
6 tries with diamond and air - gold dragon. First try with diamond x moon - angel dragon. First try with diamond and magic - Anubis. 4 tries with diamond x night - dark angel.
And now I just tried to get night elf with diamond x dark angel and I got infinity first try. Not a bad fail lol.
I now have all the diamond hybrids and now I can just concentrate on getting new dragons and medusa, who seems to hate my island lol.

kwhales
05-13-13, 06:30 PM
Omg I am having some serious luck since activating the diamond temple 2 days ago.
6 tries with diamond and air - gold dragon. First try with diamond x moon - angel dragon. First try with diamond and magic - Anubis. 4 tries with diamond x night - dark angel.
And now I just tried to get night elf with diamond x dark angel and I got infinity first try. Not a bad fail lol.
I now have all the diamond hybrids and now I can just concentrate on getting new dragons and medusa, who seems to hate my island lol.

Congrats.

DragonTan1
05-13-13, 06:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TxAF9Jm.jpg

I got my second Naga before... I need one more so I can trade the other two for Quartz. :)

funnyrandomness5112
05-13-13, 07:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TxAF9Jm.jpg

I got my second Naga before... I need one more so I can trade the other two for Quartz. :) that dia

How can you stand that diamond just sitting there sparkling?

DragonTan1
05-13-13, 07:16 PM
that dia

How can you stand that diamond just sitting there sparkling?

It's decoration lol

funnyrandomness5112
05-13-13, 07:17 PM
It's decoration lol

OH I would flip

DragonTan1
05-13-13, 07:29 PM
OH I would flip

I'm waiting on that big diamond habitat! Once I almost sold it thinking it was Fire when I was going for Infinity ((:0

lmac10
05-13-13, 10:02 PM
I was throwing out the Wild and Winter combo and this was what I got in order: Atlantis, Pegasus, Icecream and Then Tusker. I already had Icecream but I don't mind trading it, and all the others were fails trying for the diamond that I didn't have and I soooo wanted the pegasus. I stopped the combo and thought my luck had changed so I thought I'd try for the mask again (one I want desperately) however I still haven't got it :( might have to go back to my diamond hunt again in an attempt to get some good fails.

Oliver118
05-13-13, 10:52 PM
OK, here's a list of my rares:
Wild dragon
Eagle dragon
Athletic dragon
Easter dragon (forgot if it's rare or super rare)
Moon dragon
Mirage dragon
Scarecrow dragon
Justice dragon
Mindvolt dragon
Wizard dragon
Super rares:
Honeybee dragon
Forestfire dragon
Easter dragon (again, forgot if it's rare or super rare)
Atlantis dragon
Mermaid dragon
Scorpion dragon
Seabreeze dragon
I can't remember anymore.

davewin
05-14-13, 04:58 AM
I hit 2 Million food this morning!

http://imageshack.us/a/img254/5778/2mil.png

funnyrandomness5112
05-14-13, 02:52 PM
I hit 2 Million food this morning!

http://imageshack.us/a/img254/5778/2mil.png

Your dragons aren't going to go hungary!

mrsjay5501
05-14-13, 04:30 PM
Current Dragons I have!! Still need more, but the LIST below is pretty much Awesome to BRAG about for now!
By the way I used people's suggestions when it came to breeding "SUPER HARD DRAGONS"
As for my DIMOND DRAGON I used 10 Island & 10 Firestorm. After Weeks of trying over & over again, I finally got it!!!
Woohoo!!! Got it last year in September.
2-Origami
2-Aurora
2-Wizard
2-Mistmoth
2-Aether
2-Deep
2-Night
2-Super
2-Cosmic
2-Planet
2-Fire
2-Firework
2-Mirage
2- Titan
2-Pumpkin
2-Eagle
2-Left Heart
2-Tiny
2-Pearl
2-Laser Light
2-Hypnotic
2-Fuzzy
2-Light
2-Ice cream
2-Mythic
2-Sapphire
2-Clown
2-Topaz
2-Fairy
2-Scorpion
2-Four Leaf Clover
2-Bumblebee
Diamond
Genie
Magic
Trickster
Witch
Peacock
Wizard
Charm
Poison
Coral
Amethyst
Zombie
Familiar
Moon
Wild
Athletic
Easter
Titian
Pumpkin
Justice
Landworm
Fire
Tusker
Ruby
Turkey
Rose
Firestorm
Life
Scarecrow
Lightning
Bubble
Origami
Flower
Virtue
Crusader
Angel
Tiny
Ceaser
Luck
Pegasus
Medusa
Island
Serpent
Mindvolt
Forest
Air
Water
Emerald
Mermaid
Elf
Forestfire
Fruitful
Parakeet
Seabreeze
Atlantis
Poison
Mercury
Storm
Currently Crafting a LOTUS Dragon

mrsjay5501

lolusuck12
05-14-13, 06:14 PM
Life dragon and air dragon gave me my honeybee dragon :) so happy

Davellan
05-14-13, 11:03 PM
Not much to brag about as I've only played this game for about three and a half weeks and I just hit lvl 20, but the dragon that I'm most proud of is my mermaid that I got in the den unintentionally 4 mins before it expired while trying for Aurora :-) I also have an Eagle dragon and a Wild dragon. I also got an Athletic that I sold.

stoogehunter
05-15-13, 12:16 AM
Currently have night eif breeding, and lotus hatching. After they are both hatched the only dragons I am missing are kite.leviathan and medusa.

Mani_Sari
05-15-13, 11:06 AM
Your dragons aren't going to go hungary!

Why won't his dragons go to Hungary? It's a nice place, and besides I bet you that's where Quetzal is taking it's vacation lol. :p

DragonTan1
05-15-13, 11:08 AM
why won't his dragons go to hungary? It's a nice place, and besides i bet you that's where quetzal is taking it's vacation lol. :p

lmao!!! Xd

CytricAcid
05-15-13, 03:17 PM
My first time ever breeding Fire and Air and I got a Scorpion Dragon! 8D Considering this is my first time playing, I'm surprised I got such a rare dragon on my first try! LOL

kwhales
05-15-13, 03:20 PM
My first time ever breeding Fire and Air and I got a Scorpion Dragon! 8D Considering this is my first time playing, I'm surprised I got such a rare dragon on my first try! LOL

Conagratulations. Level 94 here, scorpion-less.

momoko_pinky
05-16-13, 01:53 AM
After many efforts and gold spent, I can breathe. I have all the dragons, except the witch and the samurai (but I will wait for them lol)...
Here is some pictures of my island. I had to share it, it has been so hard to come to this.
Enjoy and be welcomed to be my neighbor. My id is momoko_peach.
I answer to all demands. Bye ;)

Ps. I really love the night elf dragon, he is the most beautifull of all the dragons, in my opinion.

momoko_pinky
05-16-13, 01:54 AM
Some other pictures

Olena
05-16-13, 02:00 AM
Congrats! Nice place have you got there :) It 's nice to see that it was posible to get all of them :D (I hate that LE dragons are other than seasonal now, so not many players will get "all" of them ;) ).

momoko_pinky
05-16-13, 02:08 AM
Yes, many things are unfair including for the android players.
My advice is to keep breeding pure + pure elements. I had the night elf on the second try with night dragon and lotus.
But to speed the breedings, it was pretty expensive.
Thank you for your comment :)

elwood99
05-16-13, 02:16 AM
Good job. Do you have to keep any unique dragons in storage? Is there any empty slots left in your habitat?

awsumum
05-16-13, 02:50 AM
Congratulations!! :)

I'm missing leviathon ( I don't have battle arena) and samurai ( ditto for quest outpost) and I can't get night elf (and believe me, I've been trying - giving it a red hot Aussie go) so I'm slightly jealous, but very happy for you!

That's a major effort you've put in, and you should get a big fat reward!

momoko_pinky
05-16-13, 03:11 AM
Good job. Do you have to keep any unique dragons in storage? Is there any empty slots left in your habitat?

I have any dragon in the storage and I can place a few more in the air section, and one in the black sands. I cant buy anymore habitats, so the game is ending for me... :)

momoko_pinky
05-16-13, 03:12 AM
Congratulations!! :)

I'm missing leviathon ( I don't have battle arena) and samurai ( ditto for quest outpost) and I can't get night elf (and believe me, I've been trying - giving it a red hot Aussie go) so I'm slightly jealous, but very happy for you!

That's a major effort you've put in, and you should get a big fat reward!

Oh thank you so much. I hope you will get the night elf very soon :)

topherocious
05-16-13, 07:16 AM
I got Night Elf, however Helios evades me and I don't have the Arena or Outpost so Samurai and Leviathon are not an option for me.

RotomGuy
05-18-13, 12:19 PM
The best nests ever.

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/6861/imagehsf.jpg

DragonTan1
05-18-13, 12:51 PM
The best nests ever.

http://i.imgur.com/pLB1GeL.jpg

:p

RotomGuy
05-18-13, 01:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pLB1GeL.jpg

:p

Fine the best non-diamond nests ever ;3

alexti
05-19-13, 06:40 AM
Hi everyone I'm at lvl 30 with 2 diamonds.

cedkugedchgd
05-19-13, 06:54 AM
i once had a mercury in one nest and an angel in another. nice, huh?

kwhales
05-19-13, 07:10 AM
i once had a mercury in one nest and an angel in another. nice, huh?

Congrats on that feat.

I can beat that though. I once had a fruitful in one nest and a firestorm in the other. It was awesome.

DragonTan1
05-19-13, 07:25 AM
Congrats on that feat.

I can beat that though. I once had a fruitful in one nest and a firestorm in the other. It was awesome.

Pics or it didn't happen!

absieh
05-19-13, 07:33 AM
I have 2 titan dragons but can't get a planet dragon.Also have an Aether dragon when i was trying to get super dragon and what should i try breeding for a diamond. I never tried and also how do you get infinity dragon. :)

scottyhaha
05-19-13, 07:53 AM
I have 2 titan dragons but can't get a planet dragon.Also have an Aether dragon when i was trying to get super dragon and what should i try breeding for a diamond. I never tried and also how do you get infinity dragon. :)
Best way to get infinity is to get a diamond then go for crusader, breed diamond/crusader to get infinity

DragonTan1
05-19-13, 07:53 AM

You get infinity the same way as Diamond by putting four colours in the den. Or you can get infinity by using Diamond/Crusader combo

kwhales
05-19-13, 08:21 AM
Pics or it didn't happen!

I was so excited I forgot to take pics. Anyway, don't really know how to do that, so….trust me, it was fabulous.

absieh
05-19-13, 10:40 AM
Thx, but I need help with diamond
And planet. Suggest combo's plz :)

absieh
05-19-13, 10:41 AM
You get infinity the same way as Diamond by putting four colours in the den. Or you can get infinity by using Diamond/Crusader combo
Thx man :) but any combo's for super dragon , planet dragon and diamond :)

absieh
05-19-13, 10:42 AM
Best way to get infinity is to get a diamond then go for crusader, breed diamond/crusader to get infinity

Thx :) but I need help breeding super dragon planet dragon and diamond. Any combo's/ suggestion's :)

scottyhaha
05-19-13, 11:01 AM
Thx :) but I need help breeding super dragon planet dragon and diamond. Any combo's/ suggestion's :)

Super is purple/blue/red put a green in

absieh
05-19-13, 08:20 PM
Super is purple/blue/red put a green in any dragon suggestions like Aether and fire? For super

DragonTan1
05-19-13, 08:25 PM
any dragon suggestions like Aether and fire? For super

Magic and Athletic.. You have a chance as long as the 3 colours are there.

DragonTan1
05-19-13, 08:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7JIbjgn.jpg

Looks like I'll have Leviathan soon :)

nbella1414
05-19-13, 09:05 PM
Did you buy the pearls? Or do u have the battle arena?

I don't have it so who knows when/if ever I'll get that one.

DragonTan1
05-19-13, 09:07 PM
Did you buy the pearls? Or do u have the battle arena?

I don't have it so who knows when/if ever I'll get that one.

You can buy them 15 gold each but for that price you can buy the dragon from the market. I didn't buy any, I won them. You get one for every battle you win.

nbella1414
05-19-13, 09:11 PM
Ohh. I didn't think you had the battle arena. Oops.

addictmOde
05-19-13, 09:34 PM
Hatching my Dawntree now :) My Crusader should be ready to evolve in a few hours, so i'll try for Infinity while my Virtue Evolves. I so want a Mercury Dragon.

kwhales
05-20-13, 03:05 AM
You can buy them 15 gold each but for that price you can buy the dragon from the market. I didn't buy any, I won them. You get one for every battle you win.

You had a busy weekend. Congrats. So who has to go for you to get Levi?

DragonTan1
05-20-13, 05:47 AM
You had a busy weekend. Congrats. So who has to go for you to get Levi?

Thanks, I might have to put Anubis in the grand gardens and sell its habitat. I'm not sure right now though.

absieh
05-20-13, 07:32 AM
Magic and Athletic.. You have a chance as long as the 3 colours are there.

Thx man, hope it helps me thx

absieh
05-20-13, 07:33 AM
Any diamond dragon suggestion like island and firestorm

alexti
05-20-13, 08:01 AM
Any diamond dragon suggestion like island and firestorm

Poison and athletic u can go for super too

Vivi_Aireta
05-20-13, 09:42 AM
http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/3397/screenshot2013052010302.png

100 Million Silver Coins
4 Thousand Gold Bars
1 Million Apple Fruits

:D

absieh
05-20-13, 09:45 AM
Poison and athletic u can go for super too

Thx man hope it works

absieh
05-20-13, 09:53 AM
http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/3397/screenshot2013052010302.png

100 Million Silver Coins
4 Thousand Gold Bars
1 Million Apple Fruits

:D
How do you have so much gold and food . I only have 1000 food and 4 gold help me please

Vivi_Aireta
05-20-13, 10:11 AM
How do you have so much gold and food . I only have 1000 food and 4 gold help me please

Gold : Have so many good neighbors (got 20 golds/day) :D
Food : Plant only Diamondates (800 foods x 6 farms x times = around 20,000 apples/day)

kwhales
05-20-13, 03:31 PM
Food : Plant only Diamondates (800 foods x 6 farms x times = around 20,000 apples/day)

So for 210 plus days your neighbors gifted you 20 gold. That's really hard to believe or you have very generous neighbors.

absieh
05-20-13, 04:03 PM

And do you use your gold to speed stuff up like breeding and hatching and food

absieh
05-20-13, 04:06 PM
Add storm id: absieh
If you're willing to sent gold everyday

HenryLucky1
05-20-13, 04:55 PM
It must be like this,
Gold: buy them

Dairenna
05-20-13, 05:18 PM
I've been trying for Justice and Dream for a while now and this morning I combined my Fire with Naga and BAM! Justice. Right after I did my happy dance I bred my Light and Water and BAM! Dream. Right. After. The. Other. I couldn't be happier. Now if only I can get the Flower dragon...

absieh
05-20-13, 05:30 PM
Any diamond dragon suggestions like island and firestorm

kwhales
05-20-13, 05:32 PM
I've been trying for Justice and Dream for a while now and this morning I combined my Fire with Naga and BAM! Justice. Right after I did my happy dance I bred my Light and Water and BAM! Dream. Right. After. The. Other. I couldn't be happier. Now if only I can get the Flower dragon...

Congratulations on Justice and Dream. Flower isn't coming to my island either. So sad.

DragonTan1
05-20-13, 06:26 PM
So for 210 plus days your neighbors gifted you 20 gold. That's really hard to believe or you have very generous neighbors.

I won 3 of those Dream dragon on the wheel :p I did get some more shortly after though but they helped me get Sapphire and Pearl.

DragonTan1
05-20-13, 06:27 PM
I had no idea that I quoted kwhales lol

Vivi_Aireta
05-20-13, 06:55 PM

Belive it or not, it's change nothing of that truth :D
I have my good gold sharing network and manage to retain a good relation of every one in that network with my rule of top 3 sender (accumulated) to get 20 bars of gold every day :D

DragonTan1
05-20-13, 06:58 PM
I have my good gold sharing network and manage to retain a good relation of every one in that network with my rule of top 3 sender (accumulated) to get 20 bars of gold every day :D

I believe you and I think it's possible to save all that gold but you most probably don't use gold at all?! Anyway, try not to lose anymore lol

Vivi_Aireta
05-20-13, 07:00 PM
And do you use your gold to speed stuff up like breeding and hatching and food

Just use some golds to speed breeding and hatching time sometimes
Never for food planting (I have a hugh surplus of food anyway >_< )

funnyrandomness5112
05-20-13, 07:01 PM
don't tell me you don't buy gold -_-

Oh Please! Its Only 200 Dollars worth of Gold there!

Vivi_Aireta
05-20-13, 07:06 PM
I believe you and I think it's possible to save all that gold but you most probably don't use gold at all?! Anyway, try not to lose anymore lol

I use my gold for another 2 nests too
And thanks for your word :D
I'm trying to save up for a cool features and buildings like a Goldmine, Diamond Temple or Treasure dragon are out for Android in the future too (in case that future will really come for us :P)

lmac10
05-20-13, 10:00 PM
Congrats on that feat.

That cracked me up

hamadrys
05-21-13, 04:36 AM

So you receive 20 gold/day and can only give 3 back. And for 210 days, these people kept on giving daily, while not receiving anything back (or very little). Sorry, I don't buy it.

DragonTan1
05-21-13, 04:44 AM
So you receive 20 gold/day and can only give 3 back. And for 210 days, these people kept on giving daily, while not receiving anything back (or very little). Sorry, I don't buy it.

I have neighbours give me gold and ask not to gift them back... I also forced some family members to download the game just to send me gold! XD

funnyrandomness5112
05-21-13, 05:19 AM
I have neighbours give me gold and ask not to gift them back... I also forced some family members to download the game just to send me gold! XD

I did that to my brother and he ended up liking the game so he plays it now! Kinda ironic

kooky panda
05-21-13, 05:22 AM
Please keep this thread on topic on Bragging about your Dragons!
You can have personal conversations via the PMs.
Thanks!

absieh
05-21-13, 02:01 PM
Need help for gold dragon. Island firestorm doesn't work