PDA

View Full Version : My easy ability to get rare and super rare dragons...

VampireImpailer
08-15-12, 04:08 AM
Lately, while browsing through my habitats I have noticed that I have quite a high amount of rare and super rare dragons. Heck some habitats are made entirely of super rare and rare dragons. On my quest to get a diamond dragon I have noticed that I am discarding super rare and rare dragons at an uncanny rate simply because I don't need them. I got TWO titan dragons on my FIRST try in a ROW. I got my sea breeze dragon on my first go along with my athletic dragon. My scorpion dragon took two tries and my three forest fire dragons I have gotten in a row after my fourth try. I got two mindvolt dragons in the space of there breeding attempts. I had put off breeding for the atlantis dragon and fairy dragon for a while and around my fourth or fifth attempts I got both. Excluding the diamond dragon and her hybrids, I currently only need five dragons.

I wish I had this luck with the diamond dragon? but it must be true what they say that it is all based on luck. Either that or TL have rigged my device. :p

vanillaheaven
08-15-12, 04:14 AM
Woooow, you're really lucky :) can I add you? I'm curious how your island is set up, because I've seen that some players say that the type of dragon you get (common or rare) might be influenced by things like the position if your breeding den, or at what hour you bred the dragons... So far, I was only lucky with the Fairy, got it on my first try :D otherwise, I'm getting mostly common dragons..

VampireImpailer
08-15-12, 04:20 AM
Yeah you can add me. Currently I am trying to evolve my dragons to epic form and most are either on nine or eight. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, here is a list of the dragons I have:

Magic Dragon x5
Seabreeze x1
Fairy x3
Air x1
Mist x1
Athletic x1
Mindvolt x2
Coral x2
Wizard x1
Island x2
Coral x2
Island x2
Atlantis x2
Water x1
Titan x2
Fire x1
Scorpion x1
Firestorm x1
Eagle x1
Forestfire x3
Wild x3
And then a mix of fruitful and life and other magic dragons.

ID: VampireImpailer

smiley326
08-15-12, 05:45 AM
Wow! You're so lucky then...
I wish I had the scorpion... :'(:'(

shalla666
08-15-12, 07:52 AM
I'm trying to breed the scorpion for the goal, but on round 4 with no luck. I seem to keep popping eagle dragons a lot 8(