PDA

View Full Version : I like this game

1MUHAMMADISA
08-15-12, 01:47 AM
I like this game,I can never stop play this game a day or a week or a second
Or what ever,I gain knowledge about life lol.RATE IT 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 STARTS GUYS .

melby29
08-15-12, 05:16 AM
Are you Stormie?

pop16
08-15-12, 06:07 AM
Lol I could not help myself..what a hoot!

1MUHAMMADISA
08-15-12, 07:01 AM
No I'm not why ?

sourlicorice5
08-15-12, 09:51 AM
No I'm not why ?

She was joking lol.

rusticjess
08-15-12, 10:09 AM
Oh don't worry it will get boring eventually

mposey
08-15-12, 10:29 AM
Are you Stormie?

Lmao!!! I was drinking a soda and actually had a "spit take" moment. Too funny that was priceless.

This game is fun/awesome and stuff until it becomes not just a game. Soon it will be a second job as if you really owned a real bakery in real life! Lol then every move TL (your managers...lol) make you get upset about. Too funny I had to add this in...

AnnasCoffee
08-15-12, 12:28 PM
Oh don't worry it will get boring eventually

Haha... Yes, it does get boring:). And eventually, you will lose gems to gem traps and lose coins to the coin bug.

I have come to resent the game and TL for their poor support and empty promises. (I'm still bitter about being told the coin bug was "cosmetic").

But I still can't stop playing. I only need 24 million more coins to do the final expansion... Then I'm quitting!

1MUHAMMADISA
08-15-12, 03:08 PM
What a trip....lol

melby29
08-15-12, 03:44 PM
But I still can't stop playing. I only need 24 million more coins to do the final expansion... Then I'm quitting!

Famous last words?

AnnasCoffee
08-15-12, 04:54 PM
Then I'm quitting!

Famous last words?

No, really, I can quit. I can quit anytime. I'm not addicted .... Okay, maybe, I'm a little addicted :)

But, not for much longer.... I will have enough coins to do the final expansion in about 6 weeks. What's the point in playing after that? I will quit after the last expansion... To me, the final expansion is the equivalent of "beating-the-game". I will also reach level 99 soon... But what difference does that make... There is no reward for leveling up anymore.

I have such a love/hate relationship with this game. I love my bakery, but I really dislike the way TL manages the game... (coin bugs, disappointing ugly updates, gem traps, new levels with no reward, 24 constructable appliances... enough already, waiting and waiting for a "Tea Theme", TL constantly ruining the game and adding more gem traps, and the game is really boring).

But the OP is right, even though most days I hate this game, I still can't stop playing, until I WIN!!! The day I quit will be my favorite day playing Bakery.

PloyM
08-15-12, 05:18 PM
But the OP is right, even though most days I hate this game, I still can't stop playing, until I WIN!!! The day I quit will be my favorite day playing Bakery.

I know right! Some days I just hate this game, especially the gem traps. But someday I just addicted to this game and I'm looking forward to new updates! And when TL cares about us! If I have the addiction of this game enough, I will play this game till I reach level 99 and last expansion! It's like rest in peace with everything I hoping for since level 1! Eventhough Im not half way there yet, I'm still boring here! With the gem traps and the appliances that there are too much of it! I was half way of levels in Fashion story and I don't have any clue that I was barely half way! I don't know why I lost interest in that game and start intresting in food and baking! I might have to scratch my head hundreds or thousands of time before I get to level 99 but faiths till in me! It's kinda like one step on the mood and giant step for the bakers! Idk just thinking.

1MUHAMMADISA
08-16-12, 12:12 AM
Famous last words?
I'm quitting is the famous word ???

1MUHAMMADISA
08-16-12, 12:49 AM
http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh576/muhammadisa/4d6bb6cc.jpg MY AWESOME BAKERY "STRAWBERRY LAND" lol

TimeForACuppaTea
08-16-12, 01:42 AM
No, really, I can quit. I can quit anytime. I'm not addicted .... Okay, maybe, I'm a little addicted :)

But, not for much longer.... I will have enough coins to do the final expansion in about 6 weeks. What's the point in playing after that? I will quit after the last expansion... To me, the final expansion is the equivalent of "beating-the-game". I will also reach level 99 soon... But what difference does that make... There is no reward for leveling up anymore.

I have such a love/hate relationship with this game. I love my bakery, but I really dislike the way TL manages the game... (coin bugs, disappointing ugly updates, gem traps, new levels with no reward, 24 constructable appliances... enough already, waiting and waiting for a "Tea Theme", TL constantly ruining the game and adding more gem traps, and the game is really boring).

You took the words right out of my mouth. I've already started winding down my play time. I'm level 97 and really don't care about going any higher. And I don't care to expand anymore. I'm just waiting for the (Hopefully soon) Tea theme and I plan to spend all my saved up gems on that. Otherwise I've always looked forward to the holiday decor. So once I've found stuff I actually want to spend all my gems on then I'm done. So I figure I'll be closed by Christmas at the latest. Just fed up with a company that puts making money above making their clients happy.

redgirl220
08-16-12, 01:57 AM
Lmao!!! I was drinking a soda and actually had a "spit take" moment. Too funny that was priceless.

This game is fun/awesome and stuff until it becomes not just a game. Soon it will be a second job as if you really owned a real bakery in real life! Lol then every move TL (your managers...lol) make you get upset about. Too funny I had to add this in...

Hilarious...and true! LoL

redgirl220
08-16-12, 02:12 AM

Glad to see I'm not alone...I'm very much *mumbling & coughing* addicted too. *sigh* I'm saving my coins for the final expansion...a trillion coins to go. :-/ I'm waiting til I build enough Easy Ovens & Ice Cream Machines for each app slot I have...oh, that's cute...so many NEW apps to build in the meantime. I'm waiting til I sell alllllllll my food...yeah...good luck with that...you have HOW many counters filled with millions of servings?! Oh, I'm gonna stop playing in March...yeah, I said that in Jan 2011. Oh, I have more... *giggling*

melby29
08-16-12, 02:19 AM
I'm quitting is the famous word ???

Not just "the famous word".

The famous LAST word!

08-16-12, 11:01 AM
LIKE THIS GAME?!?! you crazy? :p I LOVE THIS GAME!!! MY FAV OUT OF ALL OF THEM!! :D