PDA

View Full Version : 400 GOLD LOST on GLITCH

IslandSteve
08-15-12, 12:25 AM
man that's it I'm done. Over and out.

400 on a speed up expansion - which I ABSOLUTELY DID NOT PRESS!!!

This game has lost me for good.

Team Lava - good going - one former player

IslandSteve
08-15-12, 12:33 AM
Just used the last 100 eagle serpent about the 100th time - how is this fair?

Team Lava NEVER seem to listen to any of these gold trap complaints, which means they think that nothing is wrong - which means they know and expect people like me to fall for it - and we do.

danstonia
08-15-12, 02:37 PM
I have been waiting to hear back from support since July 21 (still no response) for a similar issue. It seems like a 2 second fix. I'm holding out hoping that they will fix what went wrong.

saintlover
08-15-12, 10:44 PM
Hence the resaon I always buy small packs so I dont get suckered out of a big haul of gold. I too have been burnt. Once bitten, twice shy!

PuppyFart
08-16-12, 12:57 AM
I just never buy gold

darkrandy
08-16-12, 02:30 PM
Happened to me once with expansion as well, 100 gold, and I never got refunded....

IslandSteve
08-16-12, 10:35 PM
I saved the 500 gold playing all the sub games - which took a lot of time, and saved from gifts from neighbors.

Team Lava just don't address any issues like this = its the players fault. Well I never intended to waste money on a stupid expansion - what would be the point?

Seriously you should just give me the gold back...

benbever
08-17-12, 08:10 AM
You can email support but they don't reply to individual players.
I lost 80 gold on a gold trap in dragon story, also for a useless expansion speedup.
I'm glad I didn't buy it with real money.

Months ago I bought gems in pet shop story with real money. I gave teamlava constructive feedback on how players dislike gemtraps, and how it feels like stealing.
I decided not to buy gems or gold in games featuring traps. All new games that I play that came out ever since have horrible trap schemes. These traps are deliberate and intentional. It's not much work to create an "are you sure" button, especially in new games. If they make a new game that I like with no traps, then i'm willing to spend money on it again. I'll gladly pay for addictive quality games with great art, but I won't support traps.

TimeForACuppaTea
08-17-12, 08:54 AM
I play other games that have a confirm button. Even Zynga give their players a confirm button.

Since Team Lava won't listen I suggest people start contacting Storm8 directly. Let them know exactly why you won't be spending any more money on these games.

starbright127
08-17-12, 09:12 AM
I've lost gold three times with game glitches. The first time I attempted to get TL to restore, they gave me the run around and around; essentially ignoring or refusing to listen. The second time, they just ignored. The third time was yesterday. Not only did I lose gold; but while the game servers were whacking out; I lost it twice in one day - ! Team Lava does not care if gamers lose gold. Team Lava does not read nor listen to what is being said in emails. Example; several gamers have posted abusive language on my wall. I reported it... TL's response was so stupid... they said it is ok for other gamers to use your game name... unless it is malicious. Ok; so what is abusive language using my game name... if not malicious ?? TL creates good games... probably some of the best out there... but their tech support sux; in my very humble opinion. What is so frustrating... I've spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on their games. Not sure after yesterday if I ever will again.

peteralan
08-17-12, 04:56 PM
Teamlava are useless dont worry about them trying to sort out your problems I have been having a go at them for the past two months and nothing has happened or is going to happen. There res ponse will be that this matter has been resolved and closed no further action taken. Yet they are not able to sort out our complaints. Best of luck but I would not hold my breath