PDA

View Full Version : Where do i buy the little coffee shop with the boy in it?

meowwmixx
08-15-12, 12:10 AM
It's the shop with the boy with brown hair and there's a counter in front of him that's brown with a vase of flowers and a coffee maker in the back of him that's red.
Was it just a one time thing?

pinkcherryb
08-15-12, 12:51 AM
The Barista Counter was a limited time offer, it took place a few months ago. It sold for I do believe 35 gems and seems to be the most requested limited time offer.

juicyjeni
08-15-12, 03:58 AM
what barista counter? where was I for that? LoLzzzz ???

pinkcherryb
08-15-12, 07:00 AM
lol I'm not sure so don't quote me on this but I've read that some limited time offers aren't available for everyone. If so I don't understand why that would be implemented. Something like that I know lots of players would be interested in purchasing. There's a thread called Barista Counter and there are many people asking for its return. I myself have the barista counter but would love for it to be offered again so others can have the opportunity to buy it. I prefer the realistic bakery look, hence me starting the Realistic Bakery thread, so anytime there are realistic limited time offers I buy them since there aren't many of those items to choose from. I don't knock anyone for choosing a whimsical or fantastical approach to decorating their bakeries, I just wish there was a balance of fantasy and whimsical.

shakiba
08-15-12, 08:45 AM
The Barista Counter was a limited time offer, it took place a few months ago. It sold for I do believe 35 gems and seems to be the most requested limited time offer.

Actually, it was for 48 gems.

pinkcherryb
08-15-12, 08:53 AM
Hmmmmmm I honestly don't remember paying that much or I probably didn't care lol

shakiba
08-15-12, 08:55 AM
Hmmmmmm I honestly don't remember paying that much or I probably didn't care lol

Lol, I remembered the price exactly bc I was wondering if I should get that for almost 50 gems. Should've. :/

littlepuffystove
08-15-12, 10:02 AM

Sakiba is right! It really cost 48 gems.
I have a record on excel, every gem I earn and spend is recorded in it.
The barista counter is a limited time offer.

pinkcherryb
08-15-12, 10:09 AM

If I kept a record of how many gems I bought and spent I'd hang my head in shame then proceed to bend over and spank myself! I'd like to remain blissfully ignorant to my gem purchasing habit. I know, I know I'm horrible lol *facepalm*

littlepuffystove
08-15-12, 10:10 AM

My computer is shut down now, I am going to bed so don't wanna check my excel now. As far as I remember,
The barista counter was released in the first week of June for only 4 days. Cost 48 gems.
and I kept waiting for the chance of getting the on sale gems(34% of) until the last minute. Unfortunately there was no on sale gems thoses 96 hours. And I have to bought 50 gems with the original price. Spent 48 on the barista counter, spent 2 and my earned 8 gems to get the digital reception.

littlepuffystove
08-15-12, 10:20 AM
If I kept a record of how many gems I bought and spent I'd hang my head in shame then proceed to bend over and spank myself! I'd like to remain blissfully ignorant to my gem purchasing habit. I know, I know I'm horrible lol *facepalm*
This is only personal choice and habit. since this game does not have a record to tell us how many gems we have spent, I do it myself.

pinkcherryb
08-15-12, 10:23 AM
This is only personal choice and habit. since this game does not have a record to tell us how many gems we have spent, I do it myself.

I hope I didn't offend you, I actually admire your organization and dedication. I just can't stand to face the fact that this little game makes me so happy and that I'm so attached to it :)

meowwmixx
08-15-12, 05:48 PM
I hope I didn't offend you, I actually admire your organization and dedication. I just can't stand to face the fact that this little game makes me so happy and that I'm so attached to it :)

Yeah haha I love this game too. I don't know how it's so addictive. But thanks for answering (:

AuntyRose32
08-15-12, 06:08 PM

Now this made me laugh....I pretend not to remember how many gems I've bought and spent too! To say I'm in denial is an understatement... 0.o cringe
I love my barista counter, it was worth the 48 gems. I'd like to see it come back for those who missed out on it though.

pamelaclaireh
08-15-12, 06:34 PM

LOL, SAME HERE!!!!
-pamelaclaireh

trace35
08-16-12, 03:32 AM
Now this made me laugh....I pretend not to remember how many gems I've bought and spent too! To say I'm in denial is an understatement... 0.o cringe
I love my barista counter, it was worth the 48 gems. I'd like to see it come back for those who missed out on it though.

Yes please!