PDA

View Full Version : Huge Changes

bigbux3
08-14-12, 09:32 PM
Finally! My gem prices have been changed back to normal! I noticed that TeamLava changed the population cap to unlock businesses. I hope this stays! The Statue of Liberty is now 990 gems for me. That's a big step from 2,000.

hennachua
08-15-12, 12:06 AM
A step forward... Congrats TL ... Keep it up. More improvements needed still.

hotbeef
08-15-12, 02:55 AM
My prices were changed to cost more. {} is up with that?

bigbux3
08-15-12, 07:09 AM
My prices were changed to cost more. {} is up with that?

You're kidding? The increase in gem prices shouldn't have even occurred. And it should've effected you. So I guess the title of this thread is pointless, correct?

hotbeef
08-16-12, 12:59 AM
You're kidding? The increase in gem prices shouldn't have even occurred. And it should've effected you. So I guess the title of this thread is pointless, correct?

What I am saying is the the statue of liberty went from 500 gems to 990, the fountain from 10 gems to 20, park bridge 20 to 55, reflecting pond 20 to 40, baseball football and basketball 25 gems to 50, donut shop from 10 to 20, bowling alley 40 to 80, corporate tower from 40 to 80, red Victorian house 5 to 15, spanish villa from 15 to 30. So as you can see the gem prices doubled or tripled in cost. I don't know what your costs were prior but mine increased substantially. I am pleased that I purchased most of these items before the changes but feel bad for new players who didnt have a chance when the costs were lower...You had a price of 2000 gems for that statue before? What device do you use and what are the prices for these items for you now?

bigbux3
08-16-12, 07:35 AM
What I am saying is the the statue of liberty went from 500 gems to 990, the fountain from 10 gems to 20, park bridge 20 to 55, reflecting pond 20 to 40, baseball football and basketball 25 gems to 50, donut shop from 10 to 20, bowling alley 40 to 80, corporate tower from 40 to 80, red Victorian house 5 to 15, spanish villa from 15 to 30. So as you can see the gem prices doubled or tripled in cost. I don't know what your costs were prior but mine increased substantially. I am pleased that I purchased most of these items before the changes but feel bad for new players who didnt have a chance when the costs were lower...You had a price of 2000 gems for that statue before? What device do you use and what are the prices for these items for you now?

Those prices that have doubled for you have always been like that on my device until they doubled those prices. I'm used to seeing the fountain at 20, the bowling alley at 80 and so on and so on. However, I've never experienced 30 gems for the Villa and 15 for the house.

sinc823
08-16-12, 09:40 AM
My statue of liberty have updated from 1000 gem to 990,
A decrease, but not much....
HOWEVER! My friend that purchased gems before for this game spent 500 gems on the baseball stadium,
And now....it cost only 100 gems!!!!!!!
She was so shocked and pissed at the update...400 gem difference..
She swore never to buy gems again....

hotbeef
08-16-12, 11:30 PM
Those prices that have doubled for you have always been like that on my device until they doubled those prices. I'm used to seeing the fountain at 20, the bowling alley at 80 and so on and so on. However, I've never experienced 30 gems for the Villa and 15 for the house.

You never told me what device you have bigbux. Im confused and a bit bothered by the prices you experienced. Did anyone ever explain why there was a difference for you? I think TL should dole out some free gems to hotbeef and bigbux