PDA

View Full Version : talk me down!

brittanafan
08-14-12, 08:58 PM
I just went on a gold spending spree, breeding 19 dang times trying for a diamond!!! multiple combinations of eagle/island/atlantis/firestorm (obv just the r/y x b/g)

but no diamond to be had! :( :(:( :(

I spent about 500 gold on

5 life
3 firestorm
1 mindvolt
1 wild
2 island
1 fairy
1 fruitful
1 mist
2 magic
1 eagle
1 forestfire

so 6 rares and 1 super rare

but no diamond

and now i really want to buy more gold but I've already spent $70 on this game and have had it less than a week

*sulks in corner*

there needs to be a "No Diamond For Us" club or something

Ah well

grondai
08-14-12, 09:14 PM
keep going 19 times isnt enough. 1-100 tries usually and if you still don't get it after that shoot your screen and curse the day you ever bought gold lol. you'll get him. once you do your going be breeding diamond hybrids non stop

brittanafan
08-14-12, 09:26 PM
keep going 19 times isnt enough. 1-100 tries usually and if you still don't get it after that shoot your screen and curse the day you ever bought gold lol. you'll get him. once you do your going be breeding diamond hybrids non stop

i hope!! i need to wait a bit before i buy more gold though, cause i thought i had the willpower to not use it all up at once.. lol. but i just wish there was some sort of rhyme or reason to it! like, a pattern where you get this dragon then that dragon and then you'll get diamond, but noooo. lol. i wonder if it makes more sense for me to just breed the one pair over and over or to constantly rotate it? like should i Always do Eagle x Atlantis? over and over until I get diamond? or keep mixing it up with the other options, switching left/right etc..?

alphaiceman
08-14-12, 09:32 PM
My 5 th attempt breeding eagle and serpent landed me a diamond. I tried firestorm x island countlessly with no success. Try that. Btw, eagle Lv 10 x serpent Lv 7.

brittanafan
08-14-12, 09:39 PM
My 5 th attempt breeding eagle and serpent landed me a diamond. I tried firestorm x island countlessly with no success. Try that. Btw, eagle Lv 10 x serpent Lv 7.

i don't have a serpent yet.. :/ maybe i should try for that next. or a scorpion. im just afraid of breeding water/forest together and getting island over and over cause of the darn 20 hour wait :( what did you breed to get serpent out of curiosity?

smiley326
08-15-12, 01:12 AM
Don't give up and keep trying!!! ^^

sweetstuff525
08-15-12, 04:27 AM
Wow 70 dollars .... I don't have mine but I'll get it when I'll get it not wasting my money

purplegem611
08-15-12, 05:25 AM
I just went on a gold spending spree, breeding 19 dang times trying for a diamond!!! multiple combinations of eagle/island/atlantis/firestorm (obv just the r/y x b/g)

but no diamond to be had! :( :(:( :(

I spent about 500 gold on

5 life
3 firestorm
1 mindvolt
1 wild
2 island
1 fairy
1 fruitful
1 mist
2 magic
1 eagle
1 forestfire

so 6 rares and 1 super rare

but no diamond

and now i really want to buy more gold but I've already spent $70 on this game and have had it less than a week

*sulks in corner*

there needs to be a "No Diamond For Us" club or something

Ah well
LOL.... Stay in the corner!! Just keep breeding. I only speed up breeding/hatching in the last hour or two. So it's only a few gold at a time! I haven't spent any money... Now bakery story is a whole other ball game!!

alphaiceman
08-15-12, 06:54 AM
I got my serpent from eagle x island while attempting a diamond. I notice that if you breed rares the chances or getting another rare is increased.

Harmonylion
08-15-12, 09:35 AM
I have been trying for a diamond for weeks and spent lots of $$$$. I've tried all the usual combinations and every other I could think of. My latest is mistmoth and scorpion. Still no diamond. I'm tempted to buy it, but I'm restraining myself.

shalla666
08-15-12, 01:00 PM
I have been trying for a diamond for weeks and spent lots of $$$$. I've tried all the usual combinations and every other I could think of. My latest is mistmoth and scorpion. Still no diamond. I'm tempted to buy it, but I'm restraining myself.

How did you get the scorpion? I have less than 1 day to finish the Stings goal, and I can't get a scorpion to save my life.

sweetstuff525
08-15-12, 01:04 PM
How did you get the scorpion? I have less than 1 day to finish the Stings goal, and I can't get a scorpion to save my life.

The goal only gives you 1,500 food if I remember correctly ... Not a big deal

shalla666
08-15-12, 01:06 PM
Doesn't it trigger another goal, like the one before it? I think it was to raise a dragon to 10 then buy the Nether portal.

Harmonylion
08-15-12, 05:38 PM
I think I got the scorpion with just fire and air.

brittanafan
08-15-12, 06:48 PM
So I caved and bought more gold, but only because I had a 20 hour egg in both nests and 20 hour in the den and I just don't have the attention span O.x which is odd cause I can wait 3 days for a breeding result in Zoo or Pet story, but not here apparently. Maybe because of the unknown outcomes...

Anyhoo I just tried for an athletic with Fire and the left, Water on the right, and got it first try! So I'm content for the moment to sit on the firestorm I have in the den right now (was trying for scorpion with air/fire).

This game I tell ya...

benbever
08-17-12, 08:39 AM
wow you're really lucky with 7 rares out of 19!