PDA

View Full Version : Can't get into the game because it keeps force closing...AGAIN

FerretCafe
08-14-12, 06:51 PM
This is my third post now about this same issue and nothing seems to be being done about it. I haven't been able to get into the game all day because it keeps force closing at the opening screen. I posted with this same problem a couple of weeks ago and many people posted with the same issue. It's so frustrating because I am losing all of my food every time this happens. I have tried updating my phone's software, reinstalling the game, deleting things off my phone to free up some memory. Nothing has worked.
Also, a common issue that I've been putting up with is that when the game actually does load up and let me play, all I can see are those gray spoked "buffering" rings where my food and decorations should be.
Not to mention I STILL can't accept any of the rewards I've accrued over the past several months because the game force closes every time I try.
Please Please help me!
I have a Droid Incredible 1. Don't know the game version, as I can't get into it.

smiley326
08-14-12, 08:25 PM
I had a same problem too. But I just restart my phone and everythings gone better ... ^^

FerretCafe
08-16-12, 07:26 PM
OK This is the third time this week that I've not been able to open the game because it keeps force closing. I've lost all of my food AGAIN and my neighbors are complaining that I never tip or gift back. Little do they know I CAN'T. At this point I think it's only fair that I get compensated for all of the coins I've lost by not being able to play. Otherwise, I don't see the point in continuing to play the game if this problem is never going to be resolved. I've had A LOT of patience with it but this is just ridiculous.

ButterPanda
08-17-12, 04:59 PM
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game from the app store then restart your device. If this doesn't work please contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com