PDA

View Full Version : Can't use gifts!

meowwmixx
08-14-12, 05:50 PM
Every time I try to use my gifts and I come back, they're just gone. And my hearts have dropped dramatically. Has this happened to anyone else? It's been happening for a couple weeks now.

1MUHAMMADISA
08-15-12, 07:04 AM
Hmm this happen to me also but a month ago,every time I press my gift it's gone for ever .i don't know why....

bobbyrae
08-15-12, 10:39 AM
Maybe you should email support?

meowwmixx
08-15-12, 05:42 PM
Yeah like i put them on my counters and come back and my hearts have dropped to 50 I haven't gained any money and they are just gone. I've lost 3 weeks worth of food gifts this way.
I did, they really don't do anything they didn't even read my question when they replied. It really sucks because I really really like this game and I play every single day. Please fix this Team Lava.

greygull
08-15-12, 06:42 PM
Was the reply the first automated one? You can reply back, providing additional info.

What device and version are you on?

meowwmixx
08-16-12, 03:33 PM
Yeah and I got the second one but they misunderstood the question and I sent another but they haven't gotten back to me yet. I'm on an android.

greygull
08-16-12, 04:51 PM
If its been more then 5 business days, you can reply again (don't send a new email) asking for status. You can also PM a Community Manager (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16558-Need-Help-Moderator-List) asking for additional assistance.