PDA

View Full Version : I've had enough

Radagast
08-14-12, 02:02 PM
Been trying for a diamond for a long time now with different combos but mainly epic firestorm/epic island and also epic scorpion/epic atlantis, as many people playing dragon story have,and who like myself have had no luck. I've come to the conclusion that the only way i'm getting a diamond is to buy one and i'm not going to. Therefore, if I havent a diamond I cant get a crusader/gold etc so I can't really see the point in carrying on playing. Only the lucky few who have the diamond can.Looking around at other islands some have all the diamond combos and I can only think thay they brought them.I have a couple of other rares to get and once I get them i'm deleting as I am too bored with trying.

alphaiceman
08-14-12, 06:14 PM
I've never spent any money. If it helps, I got my diamond 3 weeks ago by breeding Lv 10 Eagle with Lv 7 serpent, respectively, at approx 0600 am central. I've gotten a lot of rares from eagle and serpent and eagle and island. Good luck.

griffin666
08-15-12, 09:15 AM
I just got my diamond using Serpent lvl 10 & Eagle lvl 10. It took me a few weeks. Don't give up, keep trying!

kinggf224
08-15-12, 02:25 PM
I say just do what i do, don't really care about it. If you get it, you get it. If you don't then you don't. I don't really understand enough about the game to care really, I just think the dragons are pretty and it's kinda fun to play especially when you yourself create a dragon you don't have yet. I know you may want to move up and get all the one's you can, but just enjoy playing the game. I'm sure you have wayyyy more than I have!!!!

dala12
08-16-12, 01:04 PM
I got my Diamond dragon to spend a Little gold before I did THE wellknown combo. Island and firestorm. Everyone has a Little bit of gold(from your loving neighbours)! And this I did allways and it helped(I truly believe this). So do not give up!