PDA

View Full Version : Weird Stuff..................

Skyler1802
08-14-12, 12:48 PM
I need help trying to breed all the weirdest possible combinations you could possibly think of. I mean they are not weird but no-one has ever thought to breed them. So help me breed the couples list below and then post how long it takes to hatch, gold speed up cost, and then most important of all.....what dragons came out. Don't forget to mention what pair you used!

Poison + Eagle
Poison + Firestorm
Air + Eagle
Forestfire + Wild
Fruitful + Athletic
Charm + Titan
Planet + Parakeet

Thanks for your help!!! :)

vanillaheaven
08-15-12, 03:26 AM
Well, I just tried Athletic + Fairy (which has the same colors as fruitful, yellow and green) a few days ago, and I got a Magic dragon. It took 20 hours to breed and then another 20 hours to hatch, so I guess it would have been 19 gold to speed up... I'm not sure because I almost never speed up breedings. I was kind of surprised that I got a Magic... Of course, I was hoping for a diamond :D

I might also try Poison + Eagle, but I can't try the others because I don't have them yet... Either way, hope I helped with something :)

Skyler1802
08-15-12, 05:49 AM
Thank you vanilla heaven

Yesterday I tried Lvl 7 Poison + Lvl 4 Eagle and got Life!!! I was hoping for something more..........rare but oh well!
I'm now trying Lvl 7 Forestfire + Lvl 4 Wild.......What do you think is going to result from this 3hr breeding time..............probably a common dragon

VampireImpailer
08-15-12, 05:51 AM
Another life dragon if it is a 3 hour breeding time. :/

Skyler1802
08-15-12, 05:52 AM
Time for blind selecting. Im going to close my eyes and randomly pick to dragons for the breeding den...........Parakeet and Wizard 10hrs I wonder what it is :confused:

Skyler1802
08-15-12, 05:53 AM
Another life dragon if it is a 3 hour breeding time. :/

Yeah just sped up the process when I realised I got another stupid life

VampireImpailer
08-15-12, 05:54 AM
You will probably get either a coral or a fruitful.

Skyler1802
08-16-12, 06:56 AM
Fruitful it was