PDA

View Full Version : Unhappy With the World Games Goals

Fuzzwuzz1
08-14-12, 12:36 PM
As u can tell by the title, I am unhappy with the World Games goals for bakery story. I am unhappy because the goals' time for you to complete them was limited. I do not play all day and all night, nor do I waste my coins to buy more ovens that way I can complete your goals in time. I worked my butt off trying to complete the Bakery Story World Games goals because I wanted the cool decorations for my bakery. I figured I would have extended time to complete the goals because for Team Lava's other goals to promote their other games, the goals never go away.
Then, one day all of the World Games goals were gone and I was very very disappointed because I did all of that work for nothing and I cannot say, "Oh well, I will just have to wait another four years until the next Bakery Story World Games comes out." because who knows if I will even play Bakery Story then!
-Very Disappointed:(

Potatocat
08-14-12, 05:24 PM
I agree tht the time was very limited .....I play rs as well and the gols still have 20 dys there!

marrrina
08-14-12, 06:09 PM
I finished all but the Phelps one because I didn't wan to spend all of those gems. Fashion story also required gem spending and at that point I quit on those goals.

I remember during Christmas goals there was a lot of backlash about requiring gem spending and TL changed it then. But they didn't stick to it obviously.

shakiba
08-14-12, 06:10 PM
I agree tht the time was very limited .....I play rs as well and the gols still have 20 dys there!

RS World Games was released much later than BS World Games. That's probably why RS still has goals for some time.

chocohk
08-14-12, 06:30 PM
but BS had time progress and I was sure it has like 2 digits extended days, then over night it was gone

Potatocat
08-15-12, 04:45 AM
RS World Games was released much later than BS World Games. That's probably why RS still has goals for some time.

Ahhhhh ok :) I only just transferred from android to ios so didn't realize that :)

I really wish there weren't time limits...it's stressful. Lol