PDA

View Full Version : Not getting any help from the devs, will someone help :/

gizzymobaby
08-14-12, 08:46 AM
I've posted this before, but didn't really get the answer I wanted. I've also e-mailed the devs and they couldn't give me an answer and told me to ask in here (THANKS!!!) :/

I don't seem to be getting any new goals. I want to know if there is a last goal and could I have possibly finished all the goals.

I'm not interested in the Olympic World game goals as that is an add on and not part of the 'original' game.

I have downloaded it as I thought it might update my game and I might get new goals, but that didn't happen, I just got the Olympic goals.

I've just got a request for some "Beach Sand", but I've never had this goal, I've never had to request "beach sand"...?

Please can someone help me, as I really enjoyed this game, but this is starting to annoy me now :/

sweetstuff525
08-14-12, 08:52 AM
The beach sand is part of the Olympic goals

sweetstuff525
08-14-12, 08:59 AM
If your done with the other ones and dont want Olympic goals .. Then that's all the current goals..... The Olympic goals have various goals.. One you finish one another opens up and another and another one.... It is part of the original game

linp825
08-14-12, 10:17 AM
I do wish they had more goals and wd remove all the ads for the other games too. Pretty soon we will have our entire screen boardered with game ads UGH!

marrrina
08-14-12, 10:23 AM
There have not been any new goals. There is a set that came out a very long time ago that are accessible if you're new to the game still. There were Christmas/Valentines goals that are, of course, no longer available, and the World Games Goals. You will probably have to wait until Christmas for more goals, and even then you may have to download a special Christmas version.

bobbyrae
08-14-12, 10:33 AM
I'm not interested in the Olympic World game goals as that is an add on and not part of the 'original' game.

I have downloaded it as I thought it might update my game and I might get new goals, but that didn't happen, I just got the Olympic goals.

Which version of the game are you playing now? Are you playing the olympic version?

gizzymobaby
08-14-12, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the reply guys. I think I must have finished all the goals then. I will just have to wait till they decide to bring more out :/

MecaMeca
08-14-12, 08:23 PM
U should try the olympic world game u can still do the goals from the original game, I don't even open the Olympic game anymore bcuz it moves really slow but I do still get the new goals on the original game. Give it a try u may like it

bobbyrae
08-15-12, 06:33 AM
If you are not playing the olympic version of the game then, according to TL you really should. They always recommend playing the most recent version of the game since it *SHOULD* have the most bug fixes in the game.