PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Mat

mica4817
08-14-12, 07:52 AM
What is the 'Welcome Mat' used for in Farm. It's a building material & I have 53 of them. Cn't sell them & as far as I can see, it's a waste to even have them. :mad: Any1 working for TL, pls find out

pinkster73
08-14-12, 09:47 AM
Right. The welcome mat isn't used for anything. It's a complete waste of space.

plsforever
08-17-12, 04:35 PM
TL needs to update and use the welcome mat for new nbr's when someone excepts both of you get a welcome mat for a goal item after getting so many u get a goal gift .....

miffy5142
08-20-12, 11:11 PM
I emailed TL to ask what the welcome mat was used to build, their first reply was to ask what game this was for and was this a bug issue and to be more specific. I replied back to say it is for the game in the email subject heading 'Farm Story' and no it is not a bug issue, that again I was inquiring what the welcome mat gift was used to build.....the emailed back to suggest me to look in this forum. ???????? How moronic is that? They cannot tell us how their own game works?

pinkster73
08-21-12, 07:18 AM
I emailed TL to ask what the welcome mat was used to build, their first reply was to ask what game this was for and was this a bug issue and to be more specific. I replied back to say it is for the game in the email subject heading 'Farm Story' and no it is not a bug issue, that again I was inquiring what the welcome mat gift was used to build.....the emailed back to suggest me to look in this forum. ???????? How moronic is that? They cannot tell us how their own game works?

This made me giggle. I don't think they play.

WendingWanderer
08-25-12, 03:49 PM
The work gloves have a use - you need 12 of them to build the Koi Pond.

The welcome mats have no use.

ApplePieVille
09-21-12, 06:06 PM
In the "Collectibles" it shows you need a "Welcome Mat" under the Domestic Bliss, but it does not give credit when you get them.

queentina3
09-21-12, 06:42 PM
In the "Collectibles" it shows you need a "Welcome Mat" under the Domestic Bliss, but it does not give credit when you get them.

It looks the same but it isn't the same. The Welcome Mat in the collectibles come from somewhere else as you can never be gifted a collectible item in any of the TL games that offers this feature.