PDA

View Full Version : Breeding Rares

bbap2
08-14-12, 01:42 AM
Are my chances of breeding something rare better if I were to breed them with a higher level?
I see a lot of people successful with breeding a Diamond Pegasus with lvl 7 Palmwing vs lvl 8 Sea Buffalo.

Both my Palmwing & Sea Buffalo are already lvl 10 but still no Pegasus, not even a Shell Lizard and i'm level 19 already :(

anketam
08-14-12, 03:39 AM
I have not found any evidence yet on what role the lvl plays in breeding monsters. I got a shell lizard from a palmwing & sea buffalo on my first try and the two monsters were both lvl 6. I now have them at 9 and I have yet to get a second one (luckily I don't want to wait 20 hours for my nest to clear).

baovobe
08-14-12, 05:25 AM
i got my diamond and shell with lv7 palmwing and lv6 buffalo therefore i think the lv of the monsters have nth connected to the breeding:$

shakiba
08-14-12, 09:48 AM
I was wondering this exact same question too, but I think thats not the case. I got my shell on my first try with both of my monsters still being at the fourth lvl. Some ppl got them with higher levels. I guess it's all luck.

Skyler1802
08-15-12, 06:18 AM
OMG i just hatcheed an inferoo monster and im only level 11 is that normal?!

Skyler1802
08-15-12, 06:18 AM
u can add me to see the proof

shakiba
08-15-12, 08:48 AM
OMG i just hatcheed an inferoo monster and im only level 11 is that normal?!

Actually, it doesn't really matter what lvl u r on, just matters if you try hard. You can be at lvl 1 but have the rarest monster.
Congrats.

anglgrl
09-03-12, 10:51 AM
Ok I'm going a little nutso with this game. I have the diamond & it's so cute but every time I breed it with something, the outcome is whatever I bred it with! What's the point of having this special monster if it doesn't breed anything cool??

chewytwix
09-03-12, 01:45 PM
i hatched 3 inferoos (i sold one because i didn't know what it was), shell and a diamond by level 14. afterwards, i got 10 ecogoos in a row (im lvl 24 now) and got only 2 birdballs since level 14....

basically, when i was lower level i had some awesome monsters, but now i keep getting green blobs -_- raaaaaaaaaaaaaaandom.