AkumaNeko
08-13-12, 10:57 PM
I die I die I die!!! More than 120 gold!!!! :(

squilibob
08-13-12, 11:53 PM
Ouch. Those gold traps are a ****er.

pseudolatina
08-14-12, 10:05 AM
Yeah the serpent dragon got me. I tried to click the little info icon & it used my gold to give me an egg. I already had 3 of these dragons!!! Gggrrrrr

Daffodil22
08-14-12, 11:07 AM
Lost all my gold just to FOOD! *Aargh!*
HOWEVER since i didn't have any more gold to ACCIDENTALLY lose, it was more fun to play!
I accidentally tapped a speed up sign & it said I couldn't afford it 'cause I didn't have anymore gold, and I thought "HA! So There! Take THAT stupid Gold Trap! No Gold for YOU!" ;)
(yeah, it's a little twisted)

CelestiasHeaven
06-13-13, 06:02 AM
HOWEVER since i didn't have any more gold to ACCIDENTALLY lose, it was more fun to play!
I accidentally tapped a speed up sign & it said I couldn't afford it 'cause I didn't have anymore gold, and I thought "HA! So There! Take THAT stupid Gold Trap! No Gold for YOU!" ;)

Same here.
is there no way to get the gold back?
:mad::(

MomsHouseofSweets
06-13-13, 07:33 AM
Same here.
is there no way to get the gold back?
:mad::(

No. It's not a glitch.

belbar22
06-13-13, 08:16 AM

I did that too, lost 250 Gold. Was gutted as I have been saving for ages.

CelestiasHeaven
06-13-13, 08:51 AM
No. It's not a glitch.

Glitch or not glitch there should be a confirm button, it takes to much time to get that amount of gold, so its not fair to us players think about it.

jonathanharker
06-13-13, 11:43 AM
Glitch or not glitch there should be a confirm button, it takes to much time to get that amount of gold, so its not fair to us players think about it.

I completely agree with you. A confirm button would ensure that we actually want what we're buying. I'd start spending money again if we had that. It's weird that they're making it easier to accidentally spend money. Relying on accidental purchases for income seems kind of shady.

maguar
06-14-13, 04:24 AM
For loss of gems please email support@teamlava.com. For discussion on a confirmation button please see this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38283-Who-wants-a-CONFIRM-button&p=446754&viewfull=1#post446754).