PDA

View Full Version : Can't see few crops n trees on nb's Farms- Please help

sminus
08-13-12, 10:51 PM
I am seeing green patches with water drops on them on other farms, though not on all farms but its random. I can see the entire farm but in patches instead of crops/trees- I see green patch(empty land) with water drops. I am sure there's something planted there,as there r water drops on them but I can't see whats planted.
Can anyone help me with this.
Farm story Version 1.7.4
Device: Ipod with 4.3.5 version

Thanks

kooky panda
08-14-12, 04:44 AM
Couple of things. The version of your Ipod . Sync with itunes and make sure you have the most current version.

On your farm version. Current version is 2.0.1

Are you on the regular farm game or a special Farm game? *check version under menu- help- small number at the bottom.*

sminus
08-14-12, 09:39 AM
Thanks kooky, I am on the regular farm story 1.7.4.
Did not upgrade farm story story because of tap to manage feature.
Had charging issues with IOS 5.0, so went back to 4.3.5 iOS version.

kooky panda
08-14-12, 10:35 AM
Without being on the most current version of the game, you may experience issues. There may be items that were released on newer version that you will not be able to see on the outdated version.

sminus
08-14-12, 10:45 AM
Ok thanks kooky, will try updating .

sminus
08-30-12, 07:31 AM
Issue resolved after updating farm story, can see all the plants now BUT already lost 40 gems to Tap to manage feature ( mAin reason for not updating) lol ...
Thanks for all the help Kooky

kooky panda
08-30-12, 10:20 AM
Issue resolved after updating farm story, can see all the plants now BUT already lost 40 gems to Tap to manage feature ( mAin reason for not updating) lol ...
Thanks for all the help Kooky
Thanks for reporting back.:D.. sorry about your loss:(