PDA

View Full Version : Needed fixes or complaints

grondai
08-13-12, 10:43 PM
This is a thread for all dragon story members that wish to have something fixed or list a complaint. Please do not post any other type of discussion other than the above.

Maverynthia
08-14-12, 03:26 AM
How about making the odds of getting a scorpion dragon higher if you have the Nether Gate quest. I am about to fail the quest after 4 solid days of breeding for one checking every 12 HOURS to only see the basic dragon hybrid egg. :/

lin77
08-14-12, 07:39 AM
THE GIFTING SYSTEM!!!!!!

Allow us to gift ALL nbrs like other story games......if not gold then food! I have 13 nbrs and I only got 2 gold so far! That sucks...what's the point of even having nbrs other than playing and asking for maps...which u can do with 3 gold buddies! :mad:

If TL does not improve the gifting system this game will FAIL! People will get sick of not getting gold!

lin77
08-14-12, 08:21 AM
I play on a Kindle Fire and it does NOT show who played with my dragons in the NEWS section...if they don't post on my wall I have no clue who is playing or not playing! Everytime I collect from my played dragons I go to the News section...its blank! The only thing it shows is nbr invites & gold received!

PLZ FIX THIS!

sweetstuff525
08-14-12, 08:24 AM
Make levels count in while breeding dragons like diamond... Should only. E able to get rare and ultra rare with level 10 dragons

LadybugLucky
08-14-12, 08:50 AM
Same here. I've been trying twice a day for 8 days....nothing but Firestorm and Eagle. I've used different combos of dragons and levels.. Fire/Air Air/Fire Firestorm/Eagle Eagle/Firestorm all the same outcome. No room for any more firestorms so I have to sell them as they hatch. REALLY FRUSTRATING!!!!

AkumaNeko
08-14-12, 08:56 AM
Too easy to accidentally use gold. Just used 120 for expansion! We need a confirmation button for that!

LadybugLucky
08-14-12, 09:05 AM
Too easy to accidentally use gold. Just used 120 for expansion! We need a confirmation button for that!
Yes! I totally agree.

hera54
01-07-13, 11:44 AM
My ID is Hera54. My gold cave disappeared in Dragon Story. Can anyone tell me how to go about getting this fixed?

Thanks
Hera54

hamadrys
01-07-13, 12:08 PM
I agree about gifting more neighbors. I have several people sending me gold and I can only gift 3 of them back. I feel bad. I try to catch up the next day, but there is always more neighbors sending gold.
Maybe increasing the amount would help. 3 is not much... Thank you.

Nefertekas
01-07-13, 12:15 PM
I agree about gifting more neighbors. I have several people sending me gold and I can only gift 3 of them back. I feel bad. I try to catch up the next day, but there is always more neighbors sending gold.
Maybe increasing the amount would help. 3 is not much... Thank you.
This won't happen. They need people to buy gold, otherwise the game won't be finantially sustainable for them.

DragonRA7
01-07-13, 12:23 PM
This won't happen. They need people to buy gold, otherwise the game won't be finantially sustainable for them.

People will still buy gold as long as the keep the max gold per day at 20 and just up gold to allow you to send 6 a day I don't think it would affect them in the least bit...

MomsHouseofSweets
01-07-13, 12:26 PM
Yes! I totally agree.

I totally agree also! I accidentally spent 400 gold on an Eagle dragon last night, because I can't see very well anymore (due to age). Sent email to Support, but they said they can't do anything about it. There REALLY needs to be a button or whatever to click if that's not what you meant to do. I understand "gem trap" now!

magesticfire
01-08-13, 08:43 PM
I thought my game was broken only giving and receiving 3 gold a day. This is not right as other games allow you to gift as many as 60 neighbours a day. I really like this game but this is quite out of balance with the other games.

CRUMBandGETit
01-08-13, 10:47 PM
Why doesn't New Dawn have spell book and other items that I see on other islands? Very disappointing as far as buildings/decorations go.

nylear13
01-08-13, 11:28 PM
The various gold traps sorely needs to be fixed, personally I think it's just turning actual paying customers off. Why buy gold when u're just going to accidentally spend it on trivle stuff like expansion? It would also be nice to be able to gift food

nimsayx
01-09-13, 01:30 AM
Please make feature to abort breeding or hatching egg.

hamadrys
01-09-13, 06:12 AM

That would **** the spirit of the game, I think.

Nefertekas
01-09-13, 06:18 AM
The various gold traps sorely needs to be fixed, personally I think it's just turning actual paying customers off. Why buy gold when u're just going to accidentally spend it on trivle stuff like expansion? It would also be nice to be able to gift food

Agree 100%!!

We already have this feature. It's called speed up hatching/breeding with gold. That's what gold is for!
(If we didn't need gold for this, the game would just lose its purpose, like hamadrys says)

Baraze
01-09-13, 08:07 AM
THE GIFTING SYSTEM!!!!!!

Allow us to gift ALL nbrs like other story games......if not gold then food! I have 13 nbrs and I only got 2 gold so far! That sucks...what's the point of even having nbrs other than playing and asking for maps...which u can do with 3 gold buddies! :mad:

If TL does not improve the gifting system this game will FAIL! People will get sick of not getting gold!

Gifting food is THE MOST agreeable suggestion and common sense idea I've ever seen. Why wouldn't they have already thought of that? It wouldn't take anything away from the game. I still don't understand how people feed to epic so easily. The things are so expensive now. I'm going to concentrate on how much food it takes on android as opposed to iOS. If the feeding amounts are hugely different as said I want to switch over just to feed.

So the option to gift food is what I'd ask for.

To gift gold to everyone would be like being able to gift gems in every other game. That's TLs bread and butter. Won't EVER happen.

Baraze
01-09-13, 08:10 AM
I totally agree also! I accidentally spent 400 gold on an Eagle dragon last night, because I can't see very well anymore (due to age). Sent email to Support, but they said they can't do anything about it. There REALLY needs to be a button or whatever to click if that's not what you meant to do. I understand "gem trap" now!

I spent 600 gold on a mindvolt. Seriously? A confirmation button would be gold to us players. It really isn't that difficult. It's like we are having them thumb their noses to us by continuing to let these mistakes happen and not caring.

farmsheera
01-09-13, 08:14 AM
I android user still miss all kinds of neat updates such as trading portal, some dragons and decorations. I would love to hear how long it will take to even the possibilities to the IOS standards. Too much difference now..... will it take week, months or... is it impossible?

hamadrys
01-09-13, 08:46 AM
Gifting food is THE MOST agreeable suggestion and common sense idea I've ever seen. Why wouldn't they have already thought of that? It wouldn't take anything away from the game. I still don't understand how people feed to epic so easily. The things are so expensive now. I'm going to concentrate on how much food it takes on android as opposed to iOS. If the feeding amounts are hugely different as said I want to switch over just to feed.

So the option to gift food is what I'd ask for.

To gift gold to everyone would be like being able to gift gems in every other game. That's TLs bread and butter. Won't EVER happen.

Feeding on Kindle :

Level 1 to 2 : 5 x 1 food
Level 2 to 3 : 5 x 4 food
Level 3 to 4 : 5 x 8 food
Evolve
Level 4 to 5 : 5 x 20 food
Level 5 to 6 : 5 x 50 food
Level 6 to 7 : 5 x 100 food
Evolve
Level 7 to 8 : 5 x 240 food
Level 8 to 9 : 5 x 500 food
Level 9 to 10 : 5 x 1000 food
Evolve to Epic

CruisingLHC
01-09-13, 09:24 AM
Problem: ads are deleting previous actions.

Enough with the ads! I get that you want ads, really, I do. but every time my device reconnects to the wireless network, the ads pop up again. So I'm in the middle of collecting money or purchasing food for the farms when boom! The last three actions I took are deleted and up pops another ad. GGGRRRR!!!! Please, can't you make them for just when the game is opened? This is getting extremely annoying. If I don't realize that these actions have been undone then I frequently have a farm sitting there forever doing nothing when I it is supposed to be growing food. This is stupidly frustrating and is making the game un-playable.

The same thing happens when the game is opened and gold/maps are being sent/received. Then the ads take over and the giving/receiving is deleted. So then I have to go back and resend/receive the gold/maps.

try1try1
04-03-13, 09:56 AM
I want to complain for not giving any warning sign when someone acidentaly buy something with golds.... i have done that so many times.... i accidently bought 2m coin by using my 250golds bcz there are no waring sign there because of that i had already wasted my 250 gold.... can u please exchange back for me??? I hope can fix it and exchange back

try1try1
04-03-13, 09:58 AM
Same with me... i hope they can fix.it

Delforce
04-03-13, 10:17 AM
I wanna complain/nag about NOT having quest outpost thingie...
Ummm, well that sentence covers it. Thankyou for listening to my nagging :D

DragonTan1
04-03-13, 10:26 AM

Yeah, my dragons are ready for some quests too... hurry up and add this feature on my island TL (:O_O:)

SamKanj
04-03-13, 10:54 AM

Same here.

Another thing: make Dragon Story optimized for iPhone 5.

MazReptile
04-03-13, 05:40 PM
Gold trap needs sorting
Gifting food
Easier breeding (less commons as fails)
Android to be caught up with iOS (I'm an iOS player)
Dragon quests for all players, same with spinning wheel and boosted breeding (but not for gold or food)
Cheaper feeding costs (it's just getting stupid now to feed dragons)
Increase food growth due to amount to feed dragons
Gifting gold to more 3 neighbours

Okayy that's my suggestion list (so far lol)

Windracer321
04-03-13, 07:31 PM
The quest that I send my dragons on is not what I get back. I sent my fairy dragon on a quest for crafting Gemstones (and paid 75,000 coins) and all I got back was 200 food. I am not sending anyone else out on any quests.

riisak
04-03-13, 07:49 PM
My complaint is with BOOSTED BREEDING.

It is unfair that the cost is not the same for every person. Especially since it is has been a PERMANENT cost.

My boyfriend only has to pay 100k to boost breed, and therefore uses boosted breeding every single time.

Meanwhile, my boosted breeding asks for 50,000 apples. I have never had 50,000 apples, and saving up that many would take me /at least/ a month, just for ONE boosted breed.

This is so lopsided, it's ridiculous!!!

moosehay
04-03-13, 08:31 PM
Ok, my #1 issue...
FIX ANDROID SCROLL/ZOOM
Visiting neighbors, it works great but my own island I can't move or zoom. I don't visit neighbors anymore and rarely plant because it takes waaay too long just to collect/harvest and I haven't got that kind of time for this game.

joemeow1996
05-21-13, 02:28 PM
This games is unresponsive and prevents access while playing.
Glitches and Bugs are persistently annoying and hurting my game and phone.
Please fix it?!!

rockchick464
06-11-13, 03:08 PM
I have just bred a cosmic dragon, didn't have a habitat so on suggestion in the game I bought a fairytale forest. This habitat was one of 4 that was deemed suitable. After spending 4million coins on the habitat it seems the habitat won't accept the egg, so now I have an unhatchable egg, a habitat doing nothing and I have no coins after spending 4million coins :(. Not happy grrr

kwhales
06-11-13, 04:06 PM
I have just bred a cosmic dragon, didn't have a habitat so on suggestion in the game I bought a fairytale forest. This habitat was one of 4 that was deemed suitable. After spending 4million coins on the habitat it seems the habitat won't accept the egg, so now I have an unhatchable egg, a habitat doing nothing and I have no coins after spending 4million coins :(. Not happy grrr

Email TL support. This has happened to others and they were told to do this.

edward3136
06-11-13, 04:33 PM

You are correct. It is insane to allow gold to be spent without confirmation. For every player gold is hard to come by. For ones that purchased gold, it represents real money. So, why would the company set it up like that?

oceanbluegirl
06-26-13, 06:21 PM
Email TL support. This has happened to others and they were told to do this.

I ran accros this same problem with Cosmic Dragon Egg and the Fairytale Habitat. Has anyone else received a response from support? I emailed them 4 days ago....still waiting. I've got an egg i can't place and a breeding den i cant use because it's got an egg waiting to be hatched! Thanks!

montrianmaster
06-26-13, 06:33 PM

breeding no, hatching maybe.

Dairenna
06-26-13, 07:23 PM
FORCE CLOSE BUGS NEED TO BE FIXED.

I haven't been able to play properly for a week and can't even get into the game to do anything since Monday. Of course this happened right after I got my Dark Angel dragon. That thing is the only thing keeping me from uninstalling and NOT reinstalling. Well that and I actually enjoy the game when I can play it.

cakeandpie
06-26-13, 07:38 PM
Fix it so pink, black, fairytale dragons etc are actually the RARE they claim to be, not the ultra rare they actually are! It is next to impossible for me to breed any black hybrids (I only got one after a whole MONTH of trying), I haven't gotten any fairytale yet (not even the first one), and I spent two weeks and over 40 tries just trying to get Flower and I STILL don't have it! The new elements splitting the vast majority of the time is really making the game frustrating and not fun.

wayneh23
06-26-13, 09:15 PM
I agree can we fix the splitting of colours it is driving people nuts, myself included, i don't want to be angry with this game all the time.

tehbaker
06-27-13, 12:25 AM
I visit Dragon Story at least once daily, sometimes multiple times if I have the time. I try to do this on my 15 minute breaks at work and I realize this might seem like I'm whining over something so tiny.. but seriously WHY SO MANY POPUPS. I understand there's game updates but can't we put these all in ONE page like BS, FS, RS?? I opened my app today to this:

Messages menu for gifting pops up
Collect your daily coins!
Fireworks Dragon
new Dino Dragon
New 4th of July Dragon
New Gemstone Dragon
40% gold sale

Each one of this is a DIFFERENT POPUP. This is incredibly aggravating. On my phone this happens every time I have to reopen the app. I may have even missed one in there! Tone it down TL, Just put all the new Dragon updates in one or two menus/screens.

mymummy789
06-27-13, 01:30 AM
FORCE CLOSE BUGS NEED TO BE FIXED.

I haven't been able to play properly for a week and can't even get into the game to do anything since Monday. Of course this happened right after I got my Dark Angel dragon. That thing is the only thing keeping me from uninstalling and NOT reinstalling. Well that and I actually enjoy the game when I can play it.

agree totally.

wiccapi
06-27-13, 04:10 AM
ahm i couldnt send and receive gold anymore. been like 2-3 days already... fix?

oceanbluegirl
07-02-13, 09:32 PM
TL support response for the fairytale habitat being unsuitable for Cosmic Dragon....."there is nothing we can do"

That is a total crock!

Was anyone successful in getting a replacement habitat or their coins refunded?

Thank you!

mikeclit
07-02-13, 09:49 PM
On my island I have a magical Stone Quarry underneath one of my fire habitats.

mystwarrior1
12-21-13, 01:53 AM
i am dissatisfied with the fact that your device controls your content in the game. i play on a kindle and all i have to choose from is habitats and breedings. i dont get to craft, trade, storage, or battle. (my wife's ipad touch can do all of those) thanks for supporting all of your customers TL!

Woodworker49
12-21-13, 04:52 AM
Bug/issue with Arctic island in new release. When harvesting food the quantities are not being added to the totals shown at the top of the screen for anything other than one apple. After exiting to regular islands and returning, the totals are updated, so food is not being "lost".
Didn't know if this is the appropriate way to report issues, but wanted to send info ASAP.

singing82
01-06-14, 06:11 PM
I totally agree about the need for being able to gift more neighbours... 3 just really isn't enough. Speaking of gold, I've been saving up since I started (only new to the game-level 16) and had almost 130 gold. I've just accessed the game to find I now have only 79 gold...? I thought maybe I had accidentally hit 'finish on something (I agree we need a confirm on that, as I have done that before) but there is nothing I can find that has inexplicably completed... Anyone had this happen, or any advice? Cheers😊

singing82
01-06-14, 06:16 PM
So is that why I had 50 gold disappear???😉

kooky panda
01-06-14, 07:04 PM
I totally agree about the need for being able to gift more neighbours... 3 just really isn't enough. Speaking of gold, I've been saving up since I started (only new to the game-level 16) and had almost 130 gold. I've just accessed the game to find I now have only 79 gold...? I thought maybe I had accidentally hit 'finish on something (I agree we need a confirm on that, as I have done that before) but there is nothing I can find that has inexplicably completed... Anyone had this happen, or any advice? Cheers

So is that why I had 50 gold disappear???
I am sorry you are missing gold. You can send an email to support@teamlava.com to find out what happened to your gold.

Also this is an older thread, so closing it.
If wish to leave feedback or make a suggestion for the game, you can post on an existing thread, or if there is not an existing thread, you can start a new thread in the feedback and suggestions forum.